Hi Guys my friend in office is looking for RTM in Greater Noida. He is keen to get low cost RTM but in the socities which are 70% occupied. Please share the name of society and expected cost.
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Only interested in Numbers ?? What about quality ?? Would it interest you if you know a society has 80% occupancy out of which only 20% are actual owners and good educated class...rest all student tenants or property dealers, local businessmen from neighbouring villages ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xuv500
    Only interested in Numbers ?? What about quality ?? Would it interest you if you know a society has 80% occupancy out of which only 20% are actual owners and good educated class...rest all student tenants or property dealers, local businessmen from neighbouring villages ??

Sir quality toe dekh kar pata chalegi and I know in greater noida many socities where students are staying so I can ask this question to security gaurd directly. But here the question is how many such socities are there and their name
    CommentQuote
  • Security guards wont guide you Better enter the society yourself on weekend evenings and judge the crowd yourself Also if you find most cars of local registry numbers or scorpios, bolero, safari etc...then its a ghetto of locals These ex villagers have now started living in flat societies in huge numbers on rent as most of them are loaded with cash and jewellery..thanks to muafja and property dealing ....they know...thefts are common in plots...and flats are safer i am not sure..but from whatever i have seen.....parasvnath, eldeco, nri, silver city have high occupancy of nearly 70% plus
    CommentQuote
    Security guards wont guide you Better enter the society yourself on weekend evenings and judge the crowd yourself Also if you find most cars of local registry numbers or scorpios, bolero, safari etc...then its a ghetto of locals These ex villagers have now started living in flat societies in huge numbers on rent as most of them are loaded with cash and jewellery..thanks to muafja and property dealing ....they know...thefts are common in plots...and flats are safer i am not sure..but from whatever i have seen.....parasvnath, eldeco, nri, silver city have high occupancy of nearly 70% plus

please name those societies where local villagers are staying?
    Where I stay there is nothing like that.. neither student..
    even deputy SP is staying in our society..
    CommentQuote
  • XUV bhai, aap majak bahut acha karte ho. Judging a society by local numbers of car. What a joke... Don't you think working class also take local number for their cars as they are staying in same state UP having Noida, Ghaziabad,Raj-nagar extension, Kavi Nagar, GN, Meerat.
    CommentQuote
  • Lagta hai XUV bhai, GN mai students or Villagers se bahut jyada darr gaye hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    please name those societies where local villagers are staying? Where I stay there is nothing like that.. neither student.. even deputy SP is staying in our society..
    If thats the case...and if i believe you...then i can guarantee you that whichever society you live in doesnt have a high occupany level (more than 60%) True or false ?? As i know...all high occupied socities of greater noida are full of locals
    CommentQuote
    If thats the case...and if i believe you...then i can guarantee you that whichever society you live in doesnt have a high occupany level (more than 60%) True or false ?? As i know...all high occupied socities of greater noida are full of locals

Well
    I will answer to your questions but that's not the point
    just name those societies where local villagers are staying.??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Lagta hai XUV bhai, GN mai students or Villagers se bahut jyada darr gaye hai.
    I dont live there..so i care a damn about them....but if you live there...you know the truth....dont you ??? But ego stopping you to write it...??? Kadwa sacch hai boss....you yourself will not allow your family member to drive alone in that city at night .... You yourself would be driving all the way to noida to spend weekend time with family...rather than mall in pari chowk He he
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Well I will answer to your questions but that's not the point just name those societies where local villagers are staying.??
    So I was right ?? :) And that was exactly my point all the time quality is in minority in greater noida And will remain As people are preferring noida expressway, noida extension and 78, 112 sectors. While greater noida main city is attracting people from nearby villages
    CommentQuote
    I dont live there..so i care a damn about them....but if you live there...you know the truth....dont you ??? But ego stopping you to write it...??? Kadwa sacch hai boss....you yourself will not allow your family member to drive alone in that city at night .... You yourself would be driving all the way to noida to spend weekend time with family...rather than mall in pari chowk He he

I work on Expressway that's not a big deal for me. By the way ,no use of talking about me what I do and where I go.
    I don't allow my family to travel at night even any where, no matter it is Gr noida or Noida or Gurgaon or Delhi.. you must be allowing..

If you don't stay and don't know better don't make useless comments..
    CommentQuote

XUV bhai. I am not staying there. But why are you so worried about GN city if you are not staying and even not planning. Aap se pehle helloji ayye the, he was planning to stay in GN and even he was so worried about GN. He was also very worried about crowd and students.He used to asked families in Ansal plaza for feedback like you.After that he is invisible. ;)

Are you planning to stay in GN? Personally I would like to appreciate you for spending lot of time in GN daily by talking to families, visiting supermarkets which are surrounded by boxers during day time and also taking risk of visiting GN. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • pehle zohaib..phir helloji...next koi aur allegation...dont divert from topic dear...this is best policy of greater noida junta...ask them real questions...and they will divert you elsewhere I happen to visit greater noida 2-3 times a week to kasna and surajpur industry areas. I will never invest a single ruppee in the dead horse called greater noida. Greater noida buyers should worry more about having a high standard hospital, mall (with running shops and good brands :)) Rather than accusing others Good night
    CommentQuote
    pehle zohaib..phir helloji...next koi aur allegation...dont divert from topic dear...this is best policy of greater noida junta...ask them real questions...and they will divert you elsewhere I happen to visit greater noida 2-3 times a week to kasna and surajpur industry areas. I will never invest a single ruppee in the dead horse called greater noida. Greater noida buyers should worry more about having a high standard hospital, mall (with running shops and good brands :)) Rather than accusing others Good night

"Helloji" also shared the similar views in the same fashion and ultimately banned..
    We don't want you to be banned else how would we guys know about Gr Noida Village..

:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
    pehle zohaib..phir helloji...next koi aur allegation...dont divert from topic dear...this is best policy of greater noida junta...ask them real questions...and they will divert you elsewhere I happen to visit greater noida 2-3 times a week to kasna and surajpur industry areas. I will never invest a single ruppee in the dead horse called greater noida. Greater noida buyers should worry more about having a high standard hospital, mall (with running shops and good brands :)) Rather than accusing others Good night

Friend,You are diverting from the real question again and again.
    Tell us the name of societies where villagers are staying? :D

BTW, Kasna, surajpur to GN city se bahar parta hai. Kahi aap Surajpur to nahi dekh ayye? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote