Hi Freinds

I am looking to book a flat . My budget is 30 lac approx. I heard about shree radha sky gardens soft launch. they are offering affordable sizes now . I am intersted in 1085 sq feet .

I found that location is good situated on 130 mt road 2-3 km from gaur gol chowk. price Iam getiing is 3000 all inclusive.

Regarding the builder it seems to be the top builders from Mathura and have a good reputation there. Can anyone please suggest is it good to go ahead.

Will the builder complete their project in time or should I change my focus to some other builders

Others builder I am considering is

Panchsheel 915 sq feet
Gulshan i Homz

Please help me here as I am totally new to this and want to take this opportunity to book a flat in these prices before they are out of my reach
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • pl help should we book sky garden or wait for Sc verdict another option for us AVJ city , how much discount one can get in sky garden pl help
    CommentQuote
  • I found a discrepancy between what builder is saying and what is mentioned in their website. As per builder there is no tower is numbered as 13 however in their e brochure they have mentioned tower 13.

How could somebody rely if his tower is 13 or 14?
    CommentQuote
  • is loading 35% ?
    CommentQuote
  • it seems like that big loading
    CommentQuote
  • But location is very good one and plans as well quite big one
    CommentQuote
  • Hey all. I am an investor in this project and booked a 2 BHK when it was launched the first time. I visited the site a wk bak and found out that the construction work is in full swing. Although i wanted to see a sample flat just in order to get an idea of construction quality, but none was available. They said that the sample flat would me made out of an actual flat itself when the construction till 1st floor would be over. In fact that sounds good as it would not be like other builders showing rosy construction quality in the sample flat and absurd in actual.

Also, prices since march have not been changed and are somewhere around 3290 less discounts BSP in CLP. And that the prices would be revised soon along with the launch of commercial space.

ANother thing that i'd like to mention here is that before reaching to the site, i met a road side broker as a potential buyer, and without knowing that i was heading for Sky Gardens, he said that it was one of the best upcoming project in Noida Extn. Which for sure delighted me.

I'd request all the members who have a booking in this project, be it in phase 1 or phase 2, to kindly exchange their views in this forum so that it becomes easier for all of us to keep a proper follow up of the project.

Thanks
    CommentQuote