Folks,

Let me start this thread, where by old greater noida, I meant sectors near pari chowk and noida extension is new greater noida, and yamuna expressway means any property on side of taj expressway.

I can provide my personal view based on my experience recently.

Yamuna Expressway
================
Rates are pretty low in the start but after land alloted to private players, cost of land is more than worth. I visited the place and found it like land which you see when you travel on highway. It needs infra, commercial, residential all kind of developments. At least, even assuming aggresive growth, it will take 10 yrs for living purpose.
If someone has to buy after reviewing all properties, I liked 2:
Authority plots - Because they are authentic and backed by authority
Golf plots - BUT make sure you cross check and double click on all of promises

New Greater Noida (Noida Extension)
=============================
Excellent reach or connectivity from Noida, location is perfect. BUT BUT, there are villages and barren land, to make it livable villagers have to move and development has to be done. FEW THINGS WHICH ARE IMPORTANT, brokers or people having booked property in NE claims that tension is about to solve etc etc, but I talked with few villagers myself and learned that they got money BUT they need more money. It is like they get money, spend it and want more money, continous cycle. So, my feeling is that this tension will go for very long time. My guess it that to resolve the tension it will take at least 2014-2015, after that only development will go full gear and this place will be ready within 3 yrs after tension resolution, so 2017-2018
If someone has to buy, my recommendation is to WAIT, don't worry if prices are increasing, DO NOT put money until tension is resolved.
Authority plots and houses are good to buy, only once GN gives possesion and registry starts

Old Greater Noida (Pari chowk)
=======================
I visited multiple places here, like alpha, beta, gamma, sigma, Xu, Swaran Nagri, P3, sector 37, nri city, ansals golf link
First of all, this area was developed in piecemeal manner, you can clearly see that, some areas are good in terms of infra and location BUT because of various plot sizes, very difficult for people to adjust, I am talking about alpha, beta, gamma also called as khichdi sectors
Sector P3 and 37 are good, BUT prices are on higher side given infra, location, plot sizes. Brokers, financers are making ton of money and so promoting it heavily for not really meant for end user
Sectors like NRI city and swaran nagri are good location, infra and plot sizes and meant for end user, I saw people living there, although mostly students OR gaurds at the moment. But I think in next 2 yrs people will start moving here. BUT prices are higher.
Ansals golf link near pari chowk is awesome location and neglected sector but I strongly believe in next 2 yrs will become livable
Sigma 3, these are authority houses and only comment is that "Na isey tod sakte ho, na ismein reh sakte ho", so in case buying remember to put 5 lac -10 lac in renovation.

FOLKS these are my personal views and I would like to hear from others what they think. BROKERS, FINANCERS, BIASED OWNERS please DO NOT COMMENT.
Read more
Reply
71 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I mostly agree with your observations, but fail to get an objective out of these observations....or sharing this....or asking certain members to refrain from commenting....
    Why this thread.....Do you need a "Big Daddy nod" ? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nandunaada
    I mostly agree with your observations, but fail to get an objective out of these observations....or sharing this....or asking certain members to refrain from commenting....
    Why this thread.....Do you need a "Big Daddy nod" ? :)


    Hehe .. good that you asked .. if some people like me are thinking to buy property in 1 of these 3 areas, then they can benefit from pros and cons when you compare these ..
    If today you have money to buy a property, will you buy in GN or NE or YE? And what are the reasons..

    Also wanted to clarify I would like to see views of actual buyers who are doing such visits and comparing these areas, BUT since this is open forum I CANNOT restrict anyone from commenting :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida_balak
    Hehe .. good that you asked .. if some people like me are thinking to buy property in 1 of these 3 areas, then they can benefit from pros and cons when you compare these ..
    If today you have money to buy a property, will you buy in GN or NE or YE? And what are the reasons..

    Also wanted to clarify I would like to see views of actual buyers who are doing such visits and comparing these areas, BUT since this is open forum I CANNOT restrict anyone from commenting :)


    nice spirit..
    keep it up !!
    CommentQuote
  • For me it would be "old GN" ... some sector which is partially developed. I want to move in 3-5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Main Greater Noida. low density projects, low density sectors, more plotted development,more greenery and broad roads etc have been Rare in NCR.

    Main Greater Noida:More quality less quantity
    Greater Noida West :Only quantity less quality.

    in long run Main Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Biased view towards main Gr. Noida :bab (59): .

    Please remove "unbiased" word from the title of this thread.



    Originally Posted by cookie
    Main Greater Noida. low density projects, low density sectors, more plotted development,more greenery and broad roads etc have been Rare in NCR.

    Main Greater Noida:More quality less quantity
    Greater Noida West :Only quantity less quality.

    in long run Main Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijay.dhiman
    Biased view towards main Gr. Noida :bab (59): .

    Please remove "unbiased" word from the title of this thread.


    dear great highness sir dhiman vijay. please elaborate....what is biased or untrue...let us have your unbiased view also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijay.dhiman
    Biased view towards main Gr. Noida :bab (59): .

    Please remove "unbiased" word from the title of this thread.


    Well what I have shared is facts, nothing fabricated .If it's biased, share your unbiased views please...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie Bhai, You have mentioned negative points of YE and NE but you have not mentioned anything negative about main Gr. Noida.

    Kya main Gr. Noida ke koi negative points nahi hai?? Is main Gr. Noida perfect?



    Originally Posted by cookie
    Well what I have shared is facts, nothing fabricated .If it's biased, share your unbiased views please...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijay.dhiman
    Cookie Bhai, You have mentioned negative points of YE and NE but you have not mentioned anything negative about main Gr. Noida.

    Kya main Gr. Noida ke koi negative points nahi hai?? Is main Gr. Noida perfect?

    There are many negatives like other areas .....
    but once you start comparing, you will find many in other areas.
    In my comment I did mention,"in long run Main Greater noida" would be better than NE and YEA.
    Why don't you add what you feel?
    by the way, NE and YEA has nothing as such as if now instead of farmers and court cases.
    Though I have made investment in NE in good times but will exit soon as soon as resale will be allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • If Noida Extension becomes totally dispute free from SC/Farmers issues then as per my POV Ranking in GN/NE/YEW will be like

    After 5 Years....

    1) Noida Extension

    2) Greater Noida Main

    .............................

    .............................

    YEW will not be in LIST even after 10 years, it is just suitable for extra cash Investors for next 10-15 years (not for general public which makes a city)... and YEW also have even more serious issues from HC/SC/Farmers then NE.
    CommentQuote
  • No one can compare these 3 areas for pros/cons for existing facilities, transportation, real life problems, real cost of living, jobs etc when at this moment, among these 3 areas, 2 areas (NE and YEW) do exists only on papers. No end user is there to get the real info.

    Now from the perspective of investors, better invest in some other area of NCR as NE and YEW both have more risk points (farmers, HC, SC, GNIDA problems for acquisitions, cash crunch on YEW etc) compare to benefits.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    If Noida Extension becomes totally dispute free from SC/Farmers issues then as per my POV Ranking in GN/NE/YEW will be like

    After 5 Years....

    1) Noida Extension

    2) Greater Noida Main

    .............................

    .............................

    YEW will not be in LIST even after 10 years, it is just suitable for extra cash Investors for next 10-15 years (not for general public which makes a city)... and YEW also have even more serious issues from HC/SC/Farmers then NE.


    Well said Saurabh bhai .. BUT you see this IF is a very BIG IF, farmer issue is going on for last 2 yrs and not much convergence happening, worst thing is GN authority is not having money ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijay.dhiman
    Cookie Bhai, You have mentioned negative points of YE and NE but you have not mentioned anything negative about main Gr. Noida.

    Kya main Gr. Noida ke koi negative points nahi hai?? Is main Gr. Noida perfect?


    Dhiman bhai why don't you give your views, if someone has to buy a property why NOT main GN and why NOT NE ..
    CommentQuote
  • Greater Noida West for me. It has got planning, location and budget advantage. Period.
    CommentQuote