Fellow Countrymen,

I would like to propose that Greater Noida West/ Noida Extension should have a separate branch/forum just like yamuna expressway.
Would really help the navigation and locating appropriate projects.
Dear Mods ... please consider.
thanks!
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • divide and rule!! Angrez learned the tricks from us and we blame them for it, like many things we blame to them conveniently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nandunaada
    Fellow Countrymen,

I would like to propose that Greater Noida West/ Noida Extension should have a separate branch/forum just like yamuna expressway.
    Would really help the navigation and locating appropriate projects.
    Dear Mods ... please consider.
    thanks!

Greater Noida west (NE) is under Greater Noida Authority and constitutes a part of GN whereas Yamuna Expressway is under YEIDA. So NE should be part of GN forum only.
    CommentQuote
  • Well....i saw it more as an arrangement issue...not dividing ppl. Sad that you see things this way.
    Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    divide and rule!! Angrez learned the tricks from us and we blame them for it, like many things we blame to them conveniently.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry, but i dont think "sarkari" hierarchy runs this forum. The gross volume of projects in GNW is enough to create confusion in minds of ppl...the name itself is confusing enough.
    IMHO, These are two very different areas in terms of outlook and planning, and cater to very different audience.
    Just a suggestion..dont take it seriously...i am not proposing partition of greater noida:D.

Originally Posted by niraj7
    Greater Noida west (NE) is under Greater Noida Authority and constitutes a part of GN whereas Yamuna Expressway is under YEIDA. So NE should be part of GN forum only.
    CommentQuote
    Sorry, but i dont think "sarkari" hierarchy runs this forum. The gross volume of projects in GNW is enough to create confusion in minds of ppl...the name itself is confusing enough.
    IMHO, These are two very different areas in terms of outlook and planning, and cater to very different audience.
    Just a suggestion..dont take it seriously...i am not proposing partition of greater noida:D.

By this logic there should be at least 50 different forums for Delhi each catering to different audience and planning or outlook.
    I propose separate forum for vasant kunj,dwarka,vasant vihar,lutyens delhi,chandni chowk,patpargunj,GK,lajpat nagar.................
    CommentQuote
  • Responding to your "intellectually innocent" remarks is degrading my intelligence.
    By your logic...Delhi would be divided between MCD and NDMC

By this logic there should be at least 50 different forums for Delhi each catering to different audience and planning or outlook.
    I propose separate forum for vasant kunj,dwarka,vasant vihar,lutyens delhi,chandni chowk,patpargunj,GK,lajpat nagar.................
    CommentQuote
    Responding to your "intellectually innocent" remarks is degrading my intelligence.
    By your logic...Delhi would be divided between MCD and NDMC

Dear
    They are municipalities. Incidentally MCD has been trifurcated (south,north & east Corporations) since April 2012.
    But there is only single DDA for whole of Delhi.Hope you get my point without your intelligence being degraded.No offence is intended and none should be taken.
    CommentQuote
  • It a suggestion to mods, not to you. If it seems logical..it would be accepted..else not. I dint understand your intent...would one more navigation under GN just like yamuna expressway forum decrease usability of the forum or increase it?

Dear
    They are municipalities. Incidentally MCD has been trifurcated (south,north & east Corporations) since April 2012.
    But there is only single DDA for whole of Delhi.Hope you get my point without your intelligence being degraded.No offence is intended and none should be taken.
    CommentQuote
  • Again I repeat myself

Yamuna Expressway is under separate authority YEIDA and not part of GN Authority.So it is perfectly justified to have separate forum for it.

If tomorrow Noida Extension Authority is separated then we can surely have another forum for it.

Every city has so many diverse localities and groups/class of residents, each with separate demands and needs. do we have separate fora for each of them?It certainly would not be manageable.

This is my view and I am perfectly entitled to hold point of view contrary to yours.This is what forum discussion is all about.Is it not? Do not make it personal.

Hum Hi Hum Hain, Toh Kya Hum Hain, Tum Hi Tum Ho Toh Kya Tum Ho ( BORDER- film).
    CommentQuote
  • Just as crossing republic and wave city NH 24 are part of Ghaziabad similarly Noida Extension is part of Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Cookie ... The originator of this thread is mindless !!
    CommentQuote
  • First noida ext ws in noida. People hd to filter out noida ext projects from the noida project. Area ka idea nhi ho pata in term of real estate.

Now in greater noida section, u come across greater noida (main) projects which hs no similarity in pricing, location, USP & interest of people.
    CommentQuote
  • creative idea, but not possible logically and practically
    CommentQuote
  • I would say that we should put greater noida in hot city list. Please endorse this idea

Edit: Thread closed!
    CommentQuote