Last updated: November 24 2012
68 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
    What about "gantry" for Versace ?
    High Brand retails shops are part of 5 Start Hotel of Grand Venice.

Though OCP too have 5 Star Hotel...MR Zohaib can confirm..

Hotel industry will do good business since quiet a few international events has started being held in Greater noida.
    Thanks

Comment

Thats Upcoming Sector ZETA and project is most likely AVJ

That is one high density sector of Greater Noida and will be inhabited fast, as many flats

This project has a Huge CNG filling station, Sai Mandir and Gnoida authority office all at walking distance. A lot of Traffic Movement is there around this region.

I would give special thanks Omaxe Leasing Deptt. head honchos, who believed in what we said and followed our pattern.

We convinced them that Greater Noida is NOT Gurgaon, South Delhi and not even Noida.

So following their pattern would be nothing short of idiotic (sorry bhasin group)

Greater Noida has a solid student base, Middle Income Group, Retd Govt. officials, Locals (who are loaded by the way) and like everyone..have their own Requirements

The rich from south delhi or noida will NOT come to Greater Noida for shopping, so catering to them is stupidity.

Hotels would do well here...and a 4/5 star hotel will b in this property.
      Its almost final, 2-3 deals working together, should be final by next 3-5 months

Office space is purposely kept limited as we know that offices would come to noida first and then to greater noida.

Main zone is HYPERMART, FOOD COURT, MOVIES, ENTERTAINMENT (Inexpensive and Frequently used types...not once in a year watch and expensive like Fish aquarium !!!)

TARGET: Students, Middle Income Group, Upper Middle Income Group Residents

Many Jewellery and Saree showrooms signed up after we explained them how LOADED the locals are and love to spend on Gold (Not Diamond) and Heavy work sarees

Also in talks with Car Showrooms (knowing the hunger for SUVs of locals), but not confirm.

Every city has spending power, the idea is to identify it.

Greater Noida has its potential, solid potential, and we intend to tap it

Contrary to the popular belief that students have less spending power, let me tell you, the students of Greater Noida are paying a fee structure of anywhere between 1 to 8 lakhs per annum and are coming from well to do families.

They go to Noida to spend their money, and spend thousands worth of petrol on bikes and cars for entertainment. so you can imagine their potential.

They are not seen in Gnoida much as there is nothing suitable for them.

There are more than 4000 familes ...yes 4000 families in Greater Noida who are travelling to Noida for shopping and entertainment EVERY WEEK !!!!

They too donot prefer Greater noida as nothing is suitable for them

Tapping their requirements was primary

Target was expanded upto Noida extension zone (sector 1 noida extn is 10 mins drive) and Noida Expressway sectors upto sector 137 (15 mins drive)

and Other Anchor stores were invited keeping them in mind

The BOON FOR US for Rapid activity in sector 150

The residents in those sectors will 100% Come to Greater Noida Mostly
      and a lot of Good projects coming up in that sector as well.

So all in all...next 4-5 years are definitely a good positive change for the well planned and leased Greater Noida Commercials like OCP

.......Ban will be ''COMING SOON''

Take care Guys

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
        What about "gantry" for Versace ?

Ask GV about their list of Brands, and you will get the picture

Comment

I can say timing of this announcement is perfect as Auto expo is also shifting to GN.
          So GN coming to light again.

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
            seems a case of RAT deserting a sinking ship. till the other day he was singing praises of GV aka Bhasin group.
            Part of survey...we Play around like this....

Who cares about anyones Praises...you dont have brains or what ???
            The first question any investor in commercial retail space asks to the builder ''GIVE ME A LIST OF BRANDS''

Bhasin Group unfortunately have a VERY TINY LIST

perhaps he is a getting a better brokerage over here that is why he is trying to fly high the mast of a RE company like OMAXE which has yet failed to get registry of GRAND WOODS where the hard eaened money of end users / small investors is struck
            Dont worry about my brokerage, you cant imagine how much i get for leasing out 0.8 million sq.feet space, You cant even imagine
            Dont even try.....you will faint

DON"T b FOOLED.......

regards
            Mr.''I think I am smart'' guy.....If you can read properly...I never suggested buying anything in Omaxe

This was a thread to tell that residents of this region are soon going to have a good mall..very soon...

Only an IDIOT will Buy in Omaxe today..they have too much in their plates,

Grand woods...screw the Registry...the construction quality is SHIT
            The buyers will realise it after 5 years....
            Expect SOLID SEEPAGE

Forget my opinion...take any civil engineer and architect and let him inspect the flat....its total shit quality...

OCP has managed to get these brands as we offered them CHEAP RENTALS

The structure WAS made by L & T but now a third class contractor is doing finishing work...cheap stuff..

But there wont be seepage issue as structure was made by L & T

Brands were concerned about SEEPAGE and they got the structure checked themselves..

Brands get their fit outs done themselves...their main concern is Seepage, parking, Quality of Lifts, escalators, ventillation and AC

Thats all good

Baaki sab cheapo stuff....but none of the brands give a hoot about it

Mr. Bhasin spend crores in interiors which no brands bothers about in a city like Greater Noida.....Its not a posh locality...its a middle class suburb of DELHI

People want a stuffy big bazaar than a well laid out Versace showroom

Comment

Originally posted by zohaibkaun View Post
              Thats Upcoming Sector ZETA and project is most likely AVJ

That is one high density sector of Greater Noida and will be inhabited fast, as many flats

This project has a Huge CNG filling station, Sai Mandir and Gnoida authority office all at walking distance. A lot of Traffic Movement is there around this region.

I would give special thanks Omaxe Leasing Deptt. head honchos, who believed in what we said and followed our pattern.

We convinced them that Greater Noida is NOT Gurgaon, South Delhi and not even Noida.

So following their pattern would be nothing short of idiotic (sorry bhasin group)

Greater Noida has a solid student base, Middle Income Group, Retd Govt. officials, Locals (who are loaded by the way) and like everyone..have their own Requirements

The rich from south delhi or noida will NOT come to Greater Noida for shopping, so catering to them is stupidity.

Hotels would do well here...and a 4/5 star hotel will b in this property.
              Its almost final, 2-3 deals working together, should be final by next 3-5 months

Office space is purposely kept limited as we know that offices would come to noida first and then to greater noida.

Main zone is HYPERMART, FOOD COURT, MOVIES, ENTERTAINMENT (Inexpensive and Frequently used types...not once in a year watch and expensive like Fish aquarium !!!)

TARGET: Students, Middle Income Group, Upper Middle Income Group Residents

Many Jewellery and Saree showrooms signed up after we explained them how LOADED the locals are and love to spend on Gold (Not Diamond) and Heavy work sarees

Also in talks with Car Showrooms (knowing the hunger for SUVs of locals), but not confirm.

Every city has spending power, the idea is to identify it.

Greater Noida has its potential, solid potential, and we intend to tap it

Contrary to the popular belief that students have less spending power, let me tell you, the students of Greater Noida are paying a fee structure of anywhere between 1 to 8 lakhs per annum and are coming from well to do families.

They go to Noida to spend their money, and spend thousands worth of petrol on bikes and cars for entertainment. so you can imagine their potential.

They are not seen in Gnoida much as there is nothing suitable for them.

There are more than 4000 familes ...yes 4000 families in Greater Noida who are travelling to Noida for shopping and entertainment EVERY WEEK !!!!

They too donot prefer Greater noida as nothing is suitable for them

Tapping their requirements was primary

Target was expanded upto Noida extension zone (sector 1 noida extn is 10 mins drive) and Noida Expressway sectors upto sector 137 (15 mins drive)

and Other Anchor stores were invited keeping them in mind

The BOON FOR US for Rapid activity in sector 150

The residents in those sectors will 100% Come to Greater Noida Mostly
              and a lot of Good projects coming up in that sector as well.

So all in all...next 4-5 years are definitely a good positive change for the well planned and leased Greater Noida Commercials like OCP

.......Ban will be ''COMING SOON''

Take care Guys
              am pasting below how high...... ooops low OCP was rated on a different thread by the GREAT ZOHAIB himself. this was when he was promoting GV by the Bhasin group . what and whom should we believe?

All the Commercials which has investors will FLOP....and that means ALL THE MALLS except Grand Venezia and Half of OCP in Gnoida

Dont look at the number of Commercials...Look at the Ones which will be able to find BRANDS !!!!

Omaxe tried all means possible to Get their NRI mall leased out...MANY Brands showed interest...but Investors ruined the show completely.

Even Gurgaon's MG Road has some Totally empty malls where small offices have opened up....

A Mall WITHOUT BRANDS is just a building...it offers NO COMPETITION at all !!!!!
              And any commercial which has been sold to Investors WILL Never Find Brands easily.

Thats what i am talking about !!!!

You are talking about NUMBER OF BUILDINGS....These commercial Buildings will remain empty and offer Nothing to buyers or footfalls...the Dumb Builders and equally dumb investors of these Buildings will just remain as dumb as ever.

As of Now..the ONLY Competition Grand Venezia has is OCP...and Mind you..OCP has a lot of space sold to investors....

The rest of the Commercials in city are Buildings and will eventually be taken up by some small local offices...like in many Gurgaon Malls..even on MG Road !!!!!

Regd Students...you are Highly Mistaken !!!!!!

Students are NO.1 Buyers in Food court, Cinema tickets and entertainment......

Every Person is a buyer...and has needs....the seller should know what it is !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zohaibkaun View Post
                Mr.''I think I am smart'' guy.....If you can read properly...I never suggested buying anything in Omaxe

This was a thread to tell that residents of this region are soon going to have a good mall..very soon...

Only an IDIOT will Buy in Omaxe today..they have too much in their plates,

Grand woods...screw the Registry...the construction quality is SHIT
                The buyers will realise it after 5 years....
                Expect SOLID SEEPAGE

Forget my opinion...take any civil engineer and architect and let him inspect the flat....its total shit quality...

OCP has managed to get these brands as we offered them CHEAP RENTALS

The structure WAS made by L & T but now a third class contractor is doing finishing work...cheap stuff..

But there wont be seepage issue as structure was made by L & T

Brands were concerned about SEEPAGE and they got the structure checked themselves..

Brands get their fit outs done themselves...their main concern is Seepage, parking, Quality of Lifts, escalators, ventillation and AC

Thats all good

Baaki sab cheapo stuff....but none of the brands give a hoot about it

Mr. Bhasin spend crores in interiors which no brands bothers about in a city like Greater Noida.....Its not a posh locality...its a middle class suburb of DELHI

People want a stuffy big bazaar than a well laid out Versace showroom

bhayia ye chatkeela rang akhon me lagta hai, koi mild color chuno!!!
                "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  High Brand retails shops are part of 5 Start Hotel of Grand Venice.

Though OCP too have 5 Star Hotel...MR Zohaib can confirm..

Hotel industry will do good business since quiet a few international events has started being held in Greater noida.

100% four or five star hotel coming..

2-3 hotels..talks going on

its not under me..so i am not aware...but i was told that within 4-5 months it will be announced

they will have a big ''coming soon'' board on hotel building when Mall opens

Let me assure you....4/5 Star hotel business is SOLID in Greater Noida

A lot of scope...cheap land...well laid out roads...good connectivity....greenery...beauty.....and lot of international level events

I will update on the name..when i come to know about it

Comment

Zohaib, Don't you think this mall is 5-6 km from Pari chowk which is heart of Greater Noida. Grand Venzia is at far better location. You used to say Zeta sector is very far and it may take 5-6 years to develop. How come this location is now better as per you?

Comment

Dont worry about my brokerage, you cant imagine how much i get for leasing out 0.8 million sq.feet space, You cant even imagine
                      Dont even try.....you will faint

oops he is another ambani in making................. but h still has to resort to selling his DIFFERENT PRODUCTS like a low wage broker through IREF

just aboyt .8 million sq feet and so much of tom toming............ well i sell about 8.0 million sq feet w/o fooling people on IREF................. JUNGLE MEIN MOR NACHA KISNE DEKHA>>>>>> u r a behrupiya w/o any morals................ 4 u. ur commission 4 writing these promotional posts is all that matters

TILL THE OTHER DAY U WERE GONIN GA GA FOR gv SAYING THAT BHASIN GP HAS GOT BIG BRANDS AND THERE R NO INVESTORS IN THE PROJECT............. KYA HUA WAHAN COMMISSION BAND HO GAYA KYA KYONKI IREF PAR MAL NAHIN BECH PAYE........
                      Last edited November 15 2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X