Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

Collapse
X
Collapse

OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

Last updated: November 24 2012
68 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

    Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
    What about "gantry" for Versace ?
    High Brand retails shops are part of 5 Start Hotel of Grand Venice.

    Though OCP too have 5 Star Hotel...MR Zohaib can confirm..

    Hotel industry will do good business since quiet a few international events has started being held in Greater noida.
    Thanks

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

      Thats Upcoming Sector ZETA and project is most likely AVJ

      That is one high density sector of Greater Noida and will be inhabited fast, as many flats

      This project has a Huge CNG filling station, Sai Mandir and Gnoida authority office all at walking distance. A lot of Traffic Movement is there around this region.

      I would give special thanks Omaxe Leasing Deptt. head honchos, who believed in what we said and followed our pattern.

      We convinced them that Greater Noida is NOT Gurgaon, South Delhi and not even Noida.

      So following their pattern would be nothing short of idiotic (sorry bhasin group)

      Greater Noida has a solid student base, Middle Income Group, Retd Govt. officials, Locals (who are loaded by the way) and like everyone..have their own Requirements

      The rich from south delhi or noida will NOT come to Greater Noida for shopping, so catering to them is stupidity.

      Hotels would do well here...and a 4/5 star hotel will b in this property.
      Its almost final, 2-3 deals working together, should be final by next 3-5 months

      Office space is purposely kept limited as we know that offices would come to noida first and then to greater noida.

      Main zone is HYPERMART, FOOD COURT, MOVIES, ENTERTAINMENT (Inexpensive and Frequently used types...not once in a year watch and expensive like Fish aquarium !!!)

      TARGET: Students, Middle Income Group, Upper Middle Income Group Residents

      Many Jewellery and Saree showrooms signed up after we explained them how LOADED the locals are and love to spend on Gold (Not Diamond) and Heavy work sarees

      Also in talks with Car Showrooms (knowing the hunger for SUVs of locals), but not confirm.

      Every city has spending power, the idea is to identify it.

      Greater Noida has its potential, solid potential, and we intend to tap it

      Contrary to the popular belief that students have less spending power, let me tell you, the students of Greater Noida are paying a fee structure of anywhere between 1 to 8 lakhs per annum and are coming from well to do families.

      They go to Noida to spend their money, and spend thousands worth of petrol on bikes and cars for entertainment. so you can imagine their potential.

      They are not seen in Gnoida much as there is nothing suitable for them.

      There are more than 4000 familes ...yes 4000 families in Greater Noida who are travelling to Noida for shopping and entertainment EVERY WEEK !!!!

      They too donot prefer Greater noida as nothing is suitable for them

      Tapping their requirements was primary

      Target was expanded upto Noida extension zone (sector 1 noida extn is 10 mins drive) and Noida Expressway sectors upto sector 137 (15 mins drive)

      and Other Anchor stores were invited keeping them in mind

      The BOON FOR US for Rapid activity in sector 150

      The residents in those sectors will 100% Come to Greater Noida Mostly
      and a lot of Good projects coming up in that sector as well.

      So all in all...next 4-5 years are definitely a good positive change for the well planned and leased Greater Noida Commercials like OCP

      .......Ban will be ''COMING SOON''

      Take care Guys

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

        Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
        What about "gantry" for Versace ?

        Ask GV about their list of Brands, and you will get the picture


        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

          I can say timing of this announcement is perfect as Auto expo is also shifting to GN.
          So GN coming to light again.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

            Originally posted by sids69 View Post
            seems a case of RAT deserting a sinking ship. till the other day he was singing praises of GV aka Bhasin group.
            Part of survey...we Play around like this....

            Who cares about anyones Praises...you dont have brains or what ???
            The first question any investor in commercial retail space asks to the builder ''GIVE ME A LIST OF BRANDS''

            Bhasin Group unfortunately have a VERY TINY LIST


            perhaps he is a getting a better brokerage over here that is why he is trying to fly high the mast of a RE company like OMAXE which has yet failed to get registry of GRAND WOODS where the hard eaened money of end users / small investors is struck
            Dont worry about my brokerage, you cant imagine how much i get for leasing out 0.8 million sq.feet space, You cant even imagine
            Dont even try.....you will faint


            DON"T b FOOLED.......

            regards
            Mr.''I think I am smart'' guy.....If you can read properly...I never suggested buying anything in Omaxe

            This was a thread to tell that residents of this region are soon going to have a good mall..very soon...

            Only an IDIOT will Buy in Omaxe today..they have too much in their plates,

            Grand woods...screw the Registry...the construction quality is SHIT
            The buyers will realise it after 5 years....
            Expect SOLID SEEPAGE

            Forget my opinion...take any civil engineer and architect and let him inspect the flat....its total shit quality...

            OCP has managed to get these brands as we offered them CHEAP RENTALS

            The structure WAS made by L & T but now a third class contractor is doing finishing work...cheap stuff..

            But there wont be seepage issue as structure was made by L & T

            Brands were concerned about SEEPAGE and they got the structure checked themselves..

            Brands get their fit outs done themselves...their main concern is Seepage, parking, Quality of Lifts, escalators, ventillation and AC

            Thats all good

            Baaki sab cheapo stuff....but none of the brands give a hoot about it

            Mr. Bhasin spend crores in interiors which no brands bothers about in a city like Greater Noida.....Its not a posh locality...its a middle class suburb of DELHI

            People want a stuffy big bazaar than a well laid out Versace showroom


            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

              Originally posted by zohaibkaun View Post
              Thats Upcoming Sector ZETA and project is most likely AVJ

              That is one high density sector of Greater Noida and will be inhabited fast, as many flats

              This project has a Huge CNG filling station, Sai Mandir and Gnoida authority office all at walking distance. A lot of Traffic Movement is there around this region.

              I would give special thanks Omaxe Leasing Deptt. head honchos, who believed in what we said and followed our pattern.

              We convinced them that Greater Noida is NOT Gurgaon, South Delhi and not even Noida.

              So following their pattern would be nothing short of idiotic (sorry bhasin group)

              Greater Noida has a solid student base, Middle Income Group, Retd Govt. officials, Locals (who are loaded by the way) and like everyone..have their own Requirements

              The rich from south delhi or noida will NOT come to Greater Noida for shopping, so catering to them is stupidity.

              Hotels would do well here...and a 4/5 star hotel will b in this property.
              Its almost final, 2-3 deals working together, should be final by next 3-5 months

              Office space is purposely kept limited as we know that offices would come to noida first and then to greater noida.

              Main zone is HYPERMART, FOOD COURT, MOVIES, ENTERTAINMENT (Inexpensive and Frequently used types...not once in a year watch and expensive like Fish aquarium !!!)

              TARGET: Students, Middle Income Group, Upper Middle Income Group Residents

              Many Jewellery and Saree showrooms signed up after we explained them how LOADED the locals are and love to spend on Gold (Not Diamond) and Heavy work sarees

              Also in talks with Car Showrooms (knowing the hunger for SUVs of locals), but not confirm.

              Every city has spending power, the idea is to identify it.

              Greater Noida has its potential, solid potential, and we intend to tap it

              Contrary to the popular belief that students have less spending power, let me tell you, the students of Greater Noida are paying a fee structure of anywhere between 1 to 8 lakhs per annum and are coming from well to do families.

              They go to Noida to spend their money, and spend thousands worth of petrol on bikes and cars for entertainment. so you can imagine their potential.

              They are not seen in Gnoida much as there is nothing suitable for them.

              There are more than 4000 familes ...yes 4000 families in Greater Noida who are travelling to Noida for shopping and entertainment EVERY WEEK !!!!

              They too donot prefer Greater noida as nothing is suitable for them

              Tapping their requirements was primary

              Target was expanded upto Noida extension zone (sector 1 noida extn is 10 mins drive) and Noida Expressway sectors upto sector 137 (15 mins drive)

              and Other Anchor stores were invited keeping them in mind

              The BOON FOR US for Rapid activity in sector 150

              The residents in those sectors will 100% Come to Greater Noida Mostly
              and a lot of Good projects coming up in that sector as well.

              So all in all...next 4-5 years are definitely a good positive change for the well planned and leased Greater Noida Commercials like OCP

              .......Ban will be ''COMING SOON''

              Take care Guys
              am pasting below how high...... ooops low OCP was rated on a different thread by the GREAT ZOHAIB himself. this was when he was promoting GV by the Bhasin group . what and whom should we believe?

              All the Commercials which has investors will FLOP....and that means ALL THE MALLS except Grand Venezia and Half of OCP in Gnoida

              Dont look at the number of Commercials...Look at the Ones which will be able to find BRANDS !!!!

              Omaxe tried all means possible to Get their NRI mall leased out...MANY Brands showed interest...but Investors ruined the show completely.

              Even Gurgaon's MG Road has some Totally empty malls where small offices have opened up....

              A Mall WITHOUT BRANDS is just a building...it offers NO COMPETITION at all !!!!!
              And any commercial which has been sold to Investors WILL Never Find Brands easily.

              Thats what i am talking about !!!!

              You are talking about NUMBER OF BUILDINGS....These commercial Buildings will remain empty and offer Nothing to buyers or footfalls...the Dumb Builders and equally dumb investors of these Buildings will just remain as dumb as ever.

              As of Now..the ONLY Competition Grand Venezia has is OCP...and Mind you..OCP has a lot of space sold to investors....

              The rest of the Commercials in city are Buildings and will eventually be taken up by some small local offices...like in many Gurgaon Malls..even on MG Road !!!!!

              Regd Students...you are Highly Mistaken !!!!!!

              Students are NO.1 Buyers in Food court, Cinema tickets and entertainment......

              Every Person is a buyer...and has needs....the seller should know what it is !!!!!


              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

                Originally posted by zohaibkaun View Post
                Mr.''I think I am smart'' guy.....If you can read properly...I never suggested buying anything in Omaxe

                This was a thread to tell that residents of this region are soon going to have a good mall..very soon...

                Only an IDIOT will Buy in Omaxe today..they have too much in their plates,

                Grand woods...screw the Registry...the construction quality is SHIT
                The buyers will realise it after 5 years....
                Expect SOLID SEEPAGE

                Forget my opinion...take any civil engineer and architect and let him inspect the flat....its total shit quality...

                OCP has managed to get these brands as we offered them CHEAP RENTALS

                The structure WAS made by L & T but now a third class contractor is doing finishing work...cheap stuff..

                But there wont be seepage issue as structure was made by L & T

                Brands were concerned about SEEPAGE and they got the structure checked themselves..

                Brands get their fit outs done themselves...their main concern is Seepage, parking, Quality of Lifts, escalators, ventillation and AC

                Thats all good

                Baaki sab cheapo stuff....but none of the brands give a hoot about it

                Mr. Bhasin spend crores in interiors which no brands bothers about in a city like Greater Noida.....Its not a posh locality...its a middle class suburb of DELHI

                People want a stuffy big bazaar than a well laid out Versace showroom


                bhayia ye chatkeela rang akhon me lagta hai, koi mild color chuno!!!
                "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  High Brand retails shops are part of 5 Start Hotel of Grand Venice.

                  Though OCP too have 5 Star Hotel...MR Zohaib can confirm..

                  Hotel industry will do good business since quiet a few international events has started being held in Greater noida.


                  100% four or five star hotel coming..

                  2-3 hotels..talks going on

                  its not under me..so i am not aware...but i was told that within 4-5 months it will be announced


                  they will have a big ''coming soon'' board on hotel building when Mall opens

                  Let me assure you....4/5 Star hotel business is SOLID in Greater Noida

                  A lot of scope...cheap land...well laid out roads...good connectivity....greenery...beauty.....and lot of international level events

                  I will update on the name..when i come to know about it


                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

                    Zohaib, Don't you think this mall is 5-6 km from Pari chowk which is heart of Greater Noida. Grand Venzia is at far better location. You used to say Zeta sector is very far and it may take 5-6 years to develop. How come this location is now better as per you?

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

                      Dont worry about my brokerage, you cant imagine how much i get for leasing out 0.8 million sq.feet space, You cant even imagine
                      Dont even try.....you will faint

                      oops he is another ambani in making................. but h still has to resort to selling his DIFFERENT PRODUCTS like a low wage broker through IREF

                      just aboyt .8 million sq feet and so much of tom toming............ well i sell about 8.0 million sq feet w/o fooling people on IREF................. JUNGLE MEIN MOR NACHA KISNE DEKHA>>>>>> u r a behrupiya w/o any morals................ 4 u. ur commission 4 writing these promotional posts is all that matters


                      TILL THE OTHER DAY U WERE GONIN GA GA FOR gv SAYING THAT BHASIN GP HAS GOT BIG BRANDS AND THERE R NO INVESTORS IN THE PROJECT............. KYA HUA WAHAN COMMISSION BAND HO GAYA KYA KYONKI IREF PAR MAL NAHIN BECH PAYE........
                      Last edited November 15 2012, 11:46 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X