Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

Collapse
X
Collapse

OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

Last updated: November 24 2012
68 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #51

    #51

    Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

    Any one who claiming that he/she is providing decisions to any professional company, who has million of INRs at stake, on the base of some online forum then the company must really revisit their decision to pay him even single penny ...
    These kind of peoples can be good only for brokering at max few unit deals but not for GV or OCP kind of corp clients. People should listen them, get the feeling, do their own leg work and then decide by their own mind.
    Last edited November 20 2012, 01:42 PM.

    Comment

    • #52

      #52

      Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

      Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
      Interesting 'U' turn by Zohaib but nothing unique.... yeh mat bol na ko I was testing sentiment here!!

      Few months back he was shouting about "AGRA TOURISTS" and suddenly local MIG gantry!!

      GV's success, I mean sustainability is questionable. As a close neighbor, I would like GV's success same like MM or Cookie but common sense is not so promising at the stage. A large scale upscale mall may not have enough business in GN with current population.

      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=11834&page=29
      What else can u expect from someone who keeps getting banned fr using foul language, passing instigating statements, changing stance and then re-appearing in a new avatar with a new philosophy

      This same guy use to support GV open-mindedly against a plethora of anti GV comments. He also used to say that he knew the ownership of company and is helping their marketing deptt. Definitely a case of sour grapes. Who will believe him now, he has himself finished his whatever credibility which used to be seen earlier in his genuine and informative posts. ANyways, who cares for credibility or anything on this forum.

      Let GV open we will see the outcome, as of now we can only comment and hope.
      MM

      Comment

      • #53

        #53

        Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

        Logged in for after a nice weekend..and surprised to see this Thread quite alive

        MM...This is online forum...people are free to use it the way they want to, People are doing it...incl. you..and me...and others

        I am still friends with Dammad ji of Bhasin Group, who HIMSELF has pulled out of this project as he made his money and doesnt want to get into leasing profits..which according to him...are NOT going to be fruitful, Thanks to the Wrong concept in the Wrong Region.

        GV is a good concept on paper..but as you dig in deep...it has many basics going wrong...pretty badly...

        I never said...I am marketing for them..I said...I know the leasing Incharge Beri, who sits in saket office, and we share our ideas. Both being in same field of commercial leasing.

        Anyhow...forget all that......You are Investor with GV who has gone and talked about it for many months now...i am sure as an investor...You must be in touch with the bhasin office in Le meridean, delhi

        OPEN CHALLENGE

        Which anyone can cross check.

        Sanjeev sharma is GM Leasing with Omaxe, just visit their office in kalkaji and he will SHOW YOU ACTUAL LEASING MOUs of the 100 + Brands OCP has managed
        He will NOT Tell you about Hotel, as they are not disclosing it and its in final stages

        The List if what I have posted here...these are 100% confirmed brands which have taken up lease space in OCP

        Just imagine I am lying....so contact the Omaxe office and meet the Big boss of leasing...yourself and cross check...he will meet you..no problem..he is very nice guy..no hang ups

        That will clear your doubts about the info i posted here

        NOW

        SINCE YOU ARE INVESTOR for long time....and GV ''CLAIMS'' to open in next 6-10 months (very much same time as OCP)...I am sure they have signed some brands

        Even the most newbie and rookie investor of Commercial mall knows that the most important factor in success of a mall is BRANDS....Without Brands..a commercial mall is just an emopty building...and the longer it stays like that....the bigger the issue

        Ansal plaza, star city mall mayur vihar, vipul mall in MG road are many examples of top located malls with no brands...

        So Mr. MM...do me a favour....just list the names of BRANDS ..GV has actually signed up....Just name them...

        A mall 3 times the size of Ansal mall is planning to open in next 10 months...with just 20-30 brands WILL CERTAINLY LOOK EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!.......(IMAGINE...ANSAL HAS NEARLY 50 SHOWROOMS OPERATIONAL)

        ''Let GV open and we shall see outcome''Is a rather immature statement from an old investor.

        PLEASE NAME THE LIST OF BRANDS.....

        PS: I already have the List
        Just to give you a headstart.....
        Shoppers stop group has taken up largest Area...a mere 30-40,000 sq.ft
        Total number of brands are not more than 40 !!!!!!
        No Hypermart deal done

        Baaki aap bata do


        Boss reality is that many Partners have exitted by making good profits by sale of space.

        Whatever is ot sold..is planned to be leased...and with the prices bhasin group is offering (has to be high..as they put in expesnive construction and interiors) is not making brands any happy

        Plus maintenance charges of GV are also to be on higher side

        so basically..COLD RESPONSE from Brands...

        Baaki to end...bhai sahab

        FOR A 10 LAKH SQ.FT MALL TO OPEN IN NEXT 10 MONTHS...IT NEEDS BRANDS...TAKING UP HUGE SPACES...AND TILL NOW...THATS NOT HAPPENING

        Which side i am or was...doesnt matter friend....what matters is INFORMATION

        Maybe i am still working for GV...who cares...

        Itna badha forum hai....2-3 Investor bhi hain GV ke...STILL NO INFO FROM THEM ABOUT TOTAL BRANDS...???

        Reason...there are hardly any

        Fact hai....cross check kar lo...

        Abhi chalta hoon....tomorrow will log in...will wait for the response

        But please donot say..that management is not disclosing the Brands
        As once the Lease agreement is done...the first thing the builder does
        is Proudly Put it up everywhere....

        Have a good evening

        Comment

        • #54

          #54

          Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

          Originally posted by zohaibkaun View Post
          Logged in for after a nice weekend..and surprised to see this Thread quite alive

          MM...This is online forum...people are free to use it the way they want to, People are doing it...incl. you..and me...and others

          I am still friends with Dammad ji of Bhasin Group, who HIMSELF has pulled out of this project as he made his money and doesnt want to get into leasing profits..which according to him...are NOT going to be fruitful, Thanks to the Wrong concept in the Wrong Region.

          GV is a good concept on paper..but as you dig in deep...it has many basics going wrong...pretty badly...

          I never said...I am marketing for them..I said...I know the leasing Incharge Beri, who sits in saket office, and we share our ideas. Both being in same field of commercial leasing.

          Anyhow...forget all that......You are Investor with GV who has gone and talked about it for many months now...i am sure as an investor...You must be in touch with the bhasin office in Le meridean, delhi

          OPEN CHALLENGE

          Which anyone can cross check.

          Sanjeev sharma is GM Leasing with Omaxe, just visit their office in kalkaji and he will SHOW YOU ACTUAL LEASING MOUs of the 100 + Brands OCP has managed
          He will NOT Tell you about Hotel, as they are not disclosing it and its in final stages

          The List if what I have posted here...these are 100% confirmed brands which have taken up lease space in OCP

          Just imagine I am lying....so contact the Omaxe office and meet the Big boss of leasing...yourself and cross check...he will meet you..no problem..he is very nice guy..no hang ups

          That will clear your doubts about the info i posted here

          NOW

          SINCE YOU ARE INVESTOR for long time....and GV ''CLAIMS'' to open in next 6-10 months (very much same time as OCP)...I am sure they have signed some brands

          Even the most newbie and rookie investor of Commercial mall knows that the most important factor in success of a mall is BRANDS....Without Brands..a commercial mall is just an emopty building...and the longer it stays like that....the bigger the issue

          Ansal plaza, star city mall mayur vihar, vipul mall in MG road are many examples of top located malls with no brands...

          So Mr. MM...do me a favour....just list the names of BRANDS ..GV has actually signed up....Just name them...

          A mall 3 times the size of Ansal mall is planning to open in next 10 months...with just 20-30 brands WILL CERTAINLY LOOK EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!.......(IMAGINE...ANSAL HAS NEARLY 50 SHOWROOMS OPERATIONAL)

          ''Let GV open and we shall see outcome''Is a rather immature statement from an old investor.

          PLEASE NAME THE LIST OF BRANDS.....

          PS: I already have the List
          Just to give you a headstart.....
          Shoppers stop group has taken up largest Area...a mere 30-40,000 sq.ft
          Total number of brands are not more than 40 !!!!!!
          No Hypermart deal done

          Baaki aap bata do


          Boss reality is that many Partners have exitted by making good profits by sale of space.

          Whatever is ot sold..is planned to be leased...and with the prices bhasin group is offering (has to be high..as they put in expesnive construction and interiors) is not making brands any happy

          Plus maintenance charges of GV are also to be on higher side

          so basically..COLD RESPONSE from Brands...

          Baaki to end...bhai sahab

          FOR A 10 LAKH SQ.FT MALL TO OPEN IN NEXT 10 MONTHS...IT NEEDS BRANDS...TAKING UP HUGE SPACES...AND TILL NOW...THATS NOT HAPPENING

          Which side i am or was...doesnt matter friend....what matters is INFORMATION

          Maybe i am still working for GV...who cares...

          Itna badha forum hai....2-3 Investor bhi hain GV ke...STILL NO INFO FROM THEM ABOUT TOTAL BRANDS...???

          Reason...there are hardly any

          Fact hai....cross check kar lo...

          Abhi chalta hoon....tomorrow will log in...will wait for the response

          But please donot say..that management is not disclosing the Brands
          As once the Lease agreement is done...the first thing the builder does
          is Proudly Put it up everywhere....

          Have a good evening
          dear

          the point of discussion is not which of the two i.e GV or OCP will succeed. for GN realty we pray that both should b fly high. at this point of time except MM ( HE HAS HIS OWN LOGIC AND REASONS) no one is convinced about the success of GV.

          th point of discussion is YOU and ur conflicting and somewhat self serving posts. couple of months back u were blowing trumpets abouth the success of GV.in fact u even initiated a thread on the subject and we had arguments, too. in fact u went about ridiculing just about everyone who opposed ur fictious success of GV.

          therefore today when u r SELLING OCP by starting a new thread, akin to GV,......... people r rightfully skeptic about ur posts.

          couple of months later u may reappear in a new avtaar and reduce OCP to dust mainly because OMAXE mgt is dumb and did not follow ur advise etc.. etc...all the while promoting some other poject which u have taken fancy to because of self interest

          AND PLEASE DON'T TRY TO TEST OUR BASIC INTELLIGENCE BY HIDING UR CONFLICTING POSTS BEHIND A SMOKE SCREEN OF SOME TEAM .... MARKETING...... RESEARCH... STRATEGY. PLEASE ........

          regards and a very good evening





          Comment

          • #55

            #55

            Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

            Originally posted by sids69 View Post
            dear

            the point of discussion is not which of the two i.e GV or OCP will succeed. for GN realty we pray that both should b fly high. at this point of time except MM ( HE HAS HIS OWN LOGIC AND REASONS) no one is convinced about the success of GV.

            th point of discussion is YOU and ur conflicting and somewhat self serving posts. couple of months back u were blowing trumpets abouth the success of GV.in fact u even initiated a thread on the subject and we had arguments, too. in fact u went about ridiculing just about everyone who opposed ur fictious success of GV.

            therefore today when u r SELLING OCP by starting a new thread, akin to GV,......... people r rightfully skeptic about ur posts.

            couple of months later u may reappear in a new avtaar and reduce OCP to dust mainly because OMAXE mgt is dumb and did not follow ur advise etc.. etc...all the while promoting some other poject which u have taken fancy to because of self interest

            AND PLEASE DON'T TRY TO TEST OUR BASIC INTELLIGENCE BY HIDING UR CONFLICTING POSTS BEHIND A SMOKE SCREEN OF SOME TEAM .... MARKETING...... RESEARCH... STRATEGY. PLEASE ........

            regards and a very good evening




            Well said.

            Comment

            • #56

              #56

              Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Originally posted by sids69 View Post
              dear

              the point of discussion is not which of the two i.e GV or OCP will succeed. for GN realty we pray that both should b fly high. at this point of time except MM ( HE HAS HIS OWN LOGIC AND REASONS) no one is convinced about the success of GV.
              If GV manages to get good brands..as per requirements of the city...it can definitely be successful. Having Armani, versace and jack & jones in Greater noida, is plain stupid

              MM is investor..he has no choice but to justify his buy.


              th point of discussion is YOU and ur conflicting and somewhat self serving posts. couple of months back u were blowing trumpets abouth the success of GV.in fact u even initiated a thread on the subject and we had arguments, too. in fact u went about ridiculing just about everyone who opposed ur fictious success of GV.
              This thread is not about me, but basically between 2 big upcoming malls in a region, and more so as i have contributed to its leasing, and wouldnt mind sharing it with others. Greater noida people are desperate for a good mall, and if they have read this ...they will at least know that at least a mall is coming up soon to cater to their needs...If you have bought on Noida expressway and i tell you that the XYZ Commercial in that sector is having lease agreements for 50 brands which matter to you..wouldnt you be happy about it ??

              I have...am ...and will continue to use this forum as per my wish.

              Are the people on this forum 2 year old kids...who are holding fingers of others and taking 50 lakhs loand because of them ???

              What a Joke

              Meri marzi...I will put info as per my wish...I will twist it..turn it...as per my need.

              Isnt that what others are doing ''subtly''...pigeon hole flats are being called ''premium''.....kachra locations are termed as ''best''
              sab apna apna gaana ga rahey hain....


              therefore today when u r SELLING OCP by starting a new thread, akin to GV,......... people r rightfully skeptic about ur posts.
              Do go through the thread and READ ONCE AGAIN.....either you cant read or cannot understand plain english.

              I have infact wrote clearly that any person buying a comemrcial with omaxe right now is plain IDIOT
              Even Omaxe Grandwoods...is ''KHOKLA'' Flats...third class construction

              I have also wrote...GV is also a No Buy due to poor leasing record TILL NOW and wrong project in wrong location.

              Didnt you read those posts....??

              and I care a damn about skeptism of other members....i posted an info...agar itna gyaan hai..then go and find out yourself and then post...''we checked ourselves...info posted is wrong''


              couple of months later u may reappear in a new avtaar and reduce OCP to dust mainly because OMAXE mgt is dumb and did not follow ur advise etc.. etc...all the while promoting some other poject which u have taken fancy to because of self interest
              Maybe...meri marzi...maybe i am doing that right now ...who cares !!!...are you all 2 year old kids....???
              I may come up with another thread promoting MSX Mall..maybe Ansal mall...meri marzi....who are you to tell me what to write ??

              AND PLEASE DON'T TRY TO TEST OUR BASIC INTELLIGENCE BY HIDING UR CONFLICTING POSTS BEHIND A SMOKE SCREEN OF SOME TEAM .... MARKETING...... RESEARCH... STRATEGY. PLEASE ........
              Its no secret..and i openly say....We have used...are using and will continue to use this forum...websites like ..99acres...google groups of many builder project...other websites like *************....yahoo groups of many builders...facebook pages of many projects...(we are quite active on nefoma fb page also )

              Internet forum hai....jiski jo marzi waise use karega

              Meri marzi....if i push very hard on negatives of XYZ project...or push hard for positives of xyz builder....who doesnt

              which project are you invested in...one of the superactive 3c LP guys .....??..who are more interested in collectively trying to brand their MIG Project as ''Class apart''?????

              Go and see it now....If thats class apart...then god bless noida


              regards and a very good evening
              Same to you....its night now...so good night

              THE OPEN CHALLENGE REMAINS

              I have posted list of 100+ brands which probably no one has ever done on this forum before for a commercial

              PROVE IT WRONG !!!!!

              Can any GV investor..even claim that they have leased 40-50 brands??

              NO !!!

              Kahani to jiski jo marzi..likhega....

              Thread title is clear and simple

              MORE BRANDS signed in OCP than Grand venezia

              Brands make a mall

              not some imported marble and granite

              Comment

              • #57

                #57

                Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

                Originally posted by ver_amit View Post
                Any one who claiming that he/she is providing decisions to any professional company, who has million of INRs at stake, on the base of some online forum then the company must really revisit their decision to pay him even single penny ...
                Supertech, amrapali, omaxe, parasvnath, ansal, are profeesional companies.....Oh dear !!!!
                come out of your office boy....look outside...
                Look at the condition of Ansal mall at greater noida....built by ansal api
                at pari chowk...thousands pass it HOURLY...but on their way to a better leased out mall


                These kind of peoples can be good only for brokering at max few unit deals but not for GV or OCP kind of corp clients. People should listen them, get the feeling, do their own leg work and then decide by their own mind.
                Corporate clients....HA HA HA HA HA HA
                let me guess...you work in some SEZ in some MNC...with some phoren company and thinking you are a part of some CORPORATE WORLD
                Ho Ho Ho.....come out of it
                Wearing a tie and wearing a suit....make you some Elite class
                Job tak ki security nahin...lekin baatein badhee badhee

                PS: The Guy Leading the Broker TENT near your office...probably makes 2-3 lakhs per month..Tax free....


                Ask him where he lives .....It will NOT be a pigeon hole....
                It will NOT be on Loan....


                Beauty is..people hate brokers....but chase them when pre launch
                ''Best Unit dilwa do''
                ''Best rate dilwa do''

                and then at time of resale
                ''Yaar acchey rate main nikalwa do''

                Love him..or hate him...You cannot ignore him in RE.

                We Brokers Rule the RE business in Noida.....

                Let the flats be RTM....resale activity will be solid....investors will be hit...but not the broker...
                Last edited November 20 2012, 11:17 PM.

                Comment

                • #58

                  #58

                  Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

                  Originally posted by zohaibkaun View Post
                  Corporate clients....HA HA HA HA HA HA
                  let me guess...you work in some SEZ in some MNC...with some phoren company and thinking you are a part of some CORPORATE WORLD
                  Ho Ho Ho.....come out of it
                  Wearing a tie and wearing a suit....make you some Elite class
                  Job tak ki security nahin...lekin baatein badhee badhee

                  PS: The Guy Leading the Broker TENT near your office...probably makes 2-3 lakhs per month..Tax free....


                  Ask him where he lives .....It will NOT be a pigeon hole....
                  It will NOT be on Loan....


                  Beauty is..people hate brokers....but chase them when pre launch
                  ''Best Unit dilwa do''
                  ''Best rate dilwa do''

                  and then at time of resale
                  ''Yaar acchey rate main nikalwa do''

                  Love him..or hate him...You cannot ignore him in RE.

                  We Brokers Rule the RE business in Noida.....

                  Let the flats be RTM....resale activity will be solid....investors will be hit...but not the broker...
                  Zohaib ji, Its very nice to see that you are telling all truth by your self. I am delighted to read your truthfulness that you are ready to hook or crook to make profits anyhow. You have accepted that you have no problems to make fake ids, put exaggerated or twisted info in various forums, play with some half baked information which you may be getting from somewhere, misguide members of these forums by your so called mastery in playing same type of games. Obviously you are free to play it in your chosen way and there should be no shame as anyhow you believe that its the way brokers work.
                  Your dedication to keeping up the reputation of brokers is remarkable!
                  Certainly, your kind of peoples will always be in demand as you know how to show dreams to peoples in the country where more than 60% people just dream of having a roof.
                  Best of luck to you.
                  Last edited November 21 2012, 12:34 AM.

                  Comment

                  • #59

                    #59

                    Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

                    just to add one more thing Zohaib ji, I do work for an engineering company and certainly, I don't have blessing from God to be always in job but still I feel much better than a tent-waala or a broker who has no sense of honesty and humanity. If I just had to earn money, I have much better ways compare to running after peoples/talk them with laced voice/calling every one sirji-sirji/listen gaali from most of clients and be shameless for ever.
                    BTW, to make you very clear, I know some very good brokers who work with ethics also which might be a "news" to you .
                    Thanks for sharing about yourself.

                    Comment

                    • #60

                      #60

                      Re : OCP Leaves Grand Venezia FAR BEHIND in Lease Agreements

                      ah...the naive and innocent..bholi bhaali aam junta....who is educated...qualified....but spend more intelligence, common sense and time when buying a party dress or a bike......
                      but when it comes to buying a flat worth lakhs and often taking loans for years....they chose to leave their brains behind in office and chose to believe a broker on street.....Why???

                      answer.........Greed

                      first question asked by most bholi bhali junta.........discount kitna
                      next standard question......what will be expected premium after possession

                      bechari junta.....kitni seedhee saadhi

                      when coming back to resell.....usual standard interest
                      ''premium cash main dilwa dena''

                      90% won't even disclose in their tax returns

                      aaaah....the morals.....the dialogues...leave me teary eyed

                      the poor aam junta.......innocent and seedhee saadhu

                      look at the greed of this junta......lining up for prenlaunches
                      lining up for known disputed regions.....why

                      premium kamana hai yaar

                      who cares abt anything as long as premium hia

                      check out ikebana, 3c threads.......laughable

                      brokers sirjji boltey hain at booking time

                      lekin credit note encashment ke time kya kartey hain :-)

                      brokers enjoy bcoz aam junta is greedy

                      its greed that's why third class builders sell projects like hot cakes

                      even if builder like nitishree launches project in Noida exp. at 3k psf today...buyers will line up to buy

                      aah the bholi bhali aam junta.....who gives cheques to brokers......in pre launch....without eveb knowing anything

                      bechari padhee likhee...samajhdar.....junta.....

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X