Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sector-Mu Greater Noida: Is It Worth Buying Unitech Plots of 100 and 160 Sq mtr?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Sector-Mu Greater Noida: Is It Worth Buying Unitech Plots of 100 and 160 Sq mtr?

Last updated: January 3 2016
126 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sector-Mu Greater Noida: Is It Worth Buying Unitech Plots of 100 and 160 Sq mtr?

Could you please share deal details? Am also looking for plaot in that area.

Thanks,

Originally posted by varshneyiet View Post
    I have done my deal. As per Unitech, they will give possesion of plots in next 6~8 month.
    Last edited December 4 2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Re : Sector-Mu Greater Noida: Is It Worth Buying Unitech Plots of 100 and 160 Sq mtr?

Is this unitech plots located adjecent to Omaxe palm greens .??North west direction just adjecent to omaxe palm greens ??

Comment

hi.. congrats.. sounds like a nice deal.. could you share details like final price, broker or builder etc.

Comment

Originally posted by marsbabu View Post
          Do you have pictures or construction updates on site ?
          Not now, But can arrange in week time.

Comment

Originally posted by AgSingh View Post
            Could you please share deal details? Am also looking for plaot in that area.

Thanks,
            Allotment price = 22,30,000
            Premium = 5500 Rs per yard

Premium component= 5500*120= 6,60,000

This north west unit. Total = 2890000.
            For 100 mtr, rate= 28,900 per sq mtr.

Comment

Originally posted by abhianand View Post
              Is this unitech plots located adjecent to Omaxe palm greens .??North west direction just adjecent to omaxe palm greens ??
              Pls see attachment
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hardcore137 View Post
                hi.. congrats.. sounds like a nice deal.. could you share details like final price, broker or builder etc.
                This was a direct deal. deal detail is in another reply

Comment

Hi varshneyiet,

Congrats for the deal. Just wanted to ask you few things
                  1) Unitech will be providing the plot only or it will provide you the built house on the plot ?

2) In case of plot only , can you make multistoreyed house on the plot ?

Actually I have applied in Greater Noida BHS 15 scheme & my name came in draw for an 200sqm Independent house in sector xu-1 , but now seeing the information on the forum about the higher rates charged by Greater Noida Authority , I'm confused & looking over the decision once again.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by arnavpratap View Post
                    Hi varshneyiet,

Congrats for the deal. Just wanted to ask you few things
                    1) Unitech will be providing the plot only or it will provide you the built house on the plot ?

2) In case of plot only , can you make multistoreyed house on the plot ?

Actually I have applied in Greater Noida BHS 15 scheme & my name came in draw for an 200sqm Independent house in sector xu-1 , but now seeing the information on the forum about the higher rates charged by Greater Noida Authority , I'm confused & looking over the decision once again.

Thanks in advance
                    These are only plots not built up house. Three storey building can be construted as per GNIDA byelaws.

You are right, Scheme were launched on higher rate.
                    You should choose plot from unitech and you can get 160 sq mtr plot in 26~27K per Sq mtr.

Comment

Thanks Sir for the info.

Please can you provide the contacts of the dealer / Unitech office from whom you have purchased & clinched the deal. Also would it be possible for you to send some snaps of the plot area & surrounding.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X