Hi All;

I have been offered a RTM house in sector omicron 2 at 54L.Could anybody advise how good or bad this deal is?

This is basically greater noida authority allotted house and seller is 1st allottee.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Read more
Reply
82 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Hi All;

    I have been offered a RTM house in sector omicron 2 at 54L.Could anybody advise how good or bad this deal is?

    This is basically greater noida authority allotted house and seller is 1st allottee.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards


    Have you visited this sector?? are guys staying there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Have you visited this sector?? are guys staying there?


    Yes brother I have visited the sector. There are approx. 150 families staying there. This house is built on 120 sq.mt plot. Altough construction quality looks average but sector location is promising next to 130 mts wide road.

    One of my acquittance is already staying there hence source of information is genuine.

    I am looking from long term investment prospective.

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Yes brother I have visited the sector. There are approx. 150 families staying there. This house is built on 120 sq.mt plot. Altough construction quality looks average but sector location is promising next to 130 mts wide road.

    One of my acquittance is already staying there hence source of information is genuine.

    I am looking from long term investment prospective.

    Regards


    Thanks Sir

    any idea how many additional floors we can add onto this built up houses?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Thanks Sir

    any idea how many additional floors we can add onto this built up houses?


    I am not aware about legal limit but I have seen houses built upto 2 floors in same sector.

    Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • There are good suggestion for buy property in Chandigarh.thanks for post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Thanks Sir

    any idea how many additional floors we can add onto this built up houses?

    I dont know about the build up houses but at 120 m plot at omicron 3 you are allowed three stories along with basement or stilted part.

    Sidgun
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sidgun
    I dont know about the build up houses but at 120 m plot at omicron 3 you are allowed three stories along with basement or stilted part.

    Sidgun


    Anybody who can comment on hoe good or bad this deal is. I need to close this deal soon so any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

    Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Anybody who can comment on hoe good or bad this deal is. I need to close this deal soon so any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

    Rgrds

    Dear Anand,
    The pricing you have mentioned is the normal prevailing price neither very high nor very low. GNID recently launched the scheme for 120 build up houses whose cost is also nearly same and they will be available in 2-3 years time. There are various other factors which makes deal good or bad like

    If the house location is good like park facing, east facing, corner, near to some facility etc etc, it is good deal.If its location have not any such advantage it may be a slightly costly deal (not much as i said this is the normal prevailing rate).

    Similarly the current condition of house also make deal good or bad.

    Just a point of view.

    Sidgun
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sidgun
    Dear Anand,
    The pricing you have mentioned is the normal prevailing price neither very high nor very low. GNID recently launched the scheme for 120 build up houses whose cost is also nearly same and they will be available in 2-3 years time. There are various other factors which makes deal good or bad like

    If the house location is good like park facing, east facing, corner, near to some facility etc etc, it is good deal.If its location have not any such advantage it may be a slightly costly deal (not much as i said this is the normal prevailing rate).

    Similarly the current condition of house also make deal good or bad.

    Just a point of view.

    Sidgun



    Thanks Sidgun!! It helped.
    Requesting other veterans for their point of view.

    Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Last year(Oct-Dec'11) the same 120 sqm villa was avaialble for 40+L when there was not one single family living in Omicron-2.

    I hope this one liner helps you in deciding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Last year(Oct-Dec'11) the same 120 sqm villa was avaialble for 40+L when there was not one single family living in Omicron-2.

    I hope this one liner helps you in deciding.


    Thanks Jai for your reply. Since I am investing and would not be staying I am not sure about future prospects of the same. If you or somebody else can throw a light on this with an expected holding period of 5 years.

    Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Thanks Jai for your reply. Since I am investing and would not be staying I am not sure about future prospects of the same. If you or somebody else can throw a light on this with an expected holding period of 5 years.

    Rgrds


    Thanks Jai for your reply. Since I am investing and would not be staying I am not sure about future prospects of the same. If you or somebody else can throw a light on this with an expected holding period of 5 years.

    Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Thanks Jai for your reply. Since I am investing and would not be staying I am not sure about future prospects of the same. If you or somebody else can throw a light on this with an expected holding period of 5 years.

    Rgrds


    Hi Everyone;

    I visited the site yesterday. An analysis is below
    Cons:
    1) Good 8 kms from pari chowk
    2) Kind of isolated from rest of city
    3) Scary to go down the road after 8 PM
    4) No shops inside the sector

    Pros:
    1) Very peaceful environment. Very open and lush green
    2) Sector is developing at fast pace. Approx 150 odd families are already staying there.
    3) Connectivity in form of autos and a few roadways buses is available
    4) Security gaurds are posted at gates.
    5) Next to 130 mts road
    6) Some good societies are developing nearby

    Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Thanks Jai for your reply. Since I am investing and would not be staying I am not sure about future prospects of the same. If you or somebody else can throw a light on this with an expected holding period of 5 years.

    Rgrds


    In one year there has been a 25% appreciation whilst all the bad news about economy and with 10-15 % occupency. what else is required to know more along with what you yourself has seen the situation that is there today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Hi Everyone;

    I visited the site yesterday. An analysis is below
    Cons:
    1) Good 8 kms from pari chowk

    which road you took, go by via swarn nagri and achcher, it should be around 6KM

    2) Kind of isolated from rest of city
    yes, thats why you are getting is for such price
    3) Scary to go down the road after 8 PM
    yes since occupancy is low. but just on the other side of 130 mtr road the area is very livable
    4) No shops inside the sector
    there is market+ dispensary to be maid near the middle roundabout, a huge land for it and park. honestly i prefer it to have 1-2 general store only as i personally believe sector markets are stinky and lead to decay in overall neighborhood(my POV only)

    Pros:
    1) Very peaceful environment. Very open and lush green

    2) Sector is developing at fast pace. Approx 150 odd families are already staying there.
    3) Connectivity in form of autos and a few roadways buses is available
    4) Security gaurds are posted at gates.
    5) Next to 130 mts road
    6) Some good societies are developing nearby

    In the times to come people will move in and area would be very lively.the openness and greenery is one thing you wont get any where. Indira puram is very lively but can you have any greenery now, not a single tree more

    Rgrds

    my comments in blue
    CommentQuote