Hi All;

I have been offered a RTM house in sector omicron 2 at 54L.Could anybody advise how good or bad this deal is?

This is basically greater noida authority allotted house and seller is 1st allottee.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Read more
82 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    In one year there has been a 25% appreciation whilst all the bad news about economy and with 10-15 % occupency. what else is required to know more along with what you yourself has seen the situation that is there today.

Thanks Jai for your reply. Question here is if this momentum of growth would sustain or not. In other words how long it would take to give returns of 25%.

If suppose I keep this house for 10 years hoe much can I expect to get given that developed sectors like alpha, beta the prevailing price of 120 sqmt plot is aroud 70 lacs

Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • I want to sell my 200 SqM house. This is 80M road facing builtup, Omicron 1A, Pocket D, House No. 145. If interested let me know. Regards, Umesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by umeshsharma
    I want to sell me 200 SqM house. This is 80M road facing builtup, Omicron 1A, Pocket D, House No. 145. If interested let me know. Regards, Umesh

How much are you expecting? Omicron 1A location is too far off , even beyond sigma-IV.
    CommentQuote
  • Expecting 75L. This is 80M road facing unit having 20M green belt, this property can be used for commercial purpose. Am the first owner and selling because I am purchasing something in gurgaon for self use.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by umeshsharma
    Expecting 75L. This is 80M road facing unit having 20M green belt, this property can be used for commercial purpose. Am the first owner and selling because I am purchasing something in gurgaon for self use.

75 Lac is too much I guess for this location. in this budget one can get 200 sqmt plot in P3 and even built up houses in Omicron-ii only.. na??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Last year(Oct-Dec'11) the same 120 sqm villa was avaialble for 40+L when there was not one single family living in Omicron-2.

I hope this one liner helps you in deciding.

totally agree wid u i am the allotee of XU III...i know what is the condition of omnicron and XU sector.....the whole belt from honda to sector XU is worthless..i am saying this on the concept of TIME VALUE OF MONEY>>>
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eristoff
    totally agree wid u i am the allotee of XU III...i know what is the condition of omnicron and XU sector.....the whole belt from honda to sector XU is worthless..i am saying this on the concept of TIME VALUE OF MONEY>>>

What's about Omicron-II??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    75 Lac is too much I guess for this location. in this budget one can get 200 sqmt plot in P3 and even built up houses in Omicron-ii only.. na??

Would suggest you to look at the property location. Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Hi All;

I have been offered a RTM house in sector omicron 2 at 54L.Could anybody advise how good or bad this deal is?

This is basically greater noida authority allotted house and seller is 1st allottee.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Anand - Rates you are getting looks fine for that area. I would suggest you to close your deal. I own a builtup house in this area. Unfortunately this area has not seen enough appreciation in initial 2-3 years. But in last 1 year, especially after GN authority started giving possession for omicron sectors, got some good appreciation. I am selling my property as I am relocating to gurgaon and want to purchase something for self use. Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
    What's about Omicron-II??

i have already said the whole belt from honda to xu is worthless...omnicron is also comes on this belt.....already built houses in omnicron schemes are very old (i mean launching of the scheme)..and if u want a holding period of next 4-5 yrs then the investment is worthless....i am saying this on the concept of time value of money .... supply is very high on this belt and the demand is negligible....no connectivity and unsecure...rest all depend on a genuine buyer or a end user....
    CommentQuote
    i have already said the whole belt from honda to xu is worthless...omnicron is also comes on this belt.....already built houses in omnicron schemes are very old (i mean launching of the scheme)..and if u want a holding period of next 4-5 yrs then the investment is worthless....i am saying this on the concept of time value of money .... supply is very high on this belt and the demand is negligible....no connectivity and unsecure...rest all depend on a genuine buyer or a end user....

*buyer* = investor
    CommentQuote

what's about P3 and Chi-Phi?
    CommentQuote
    what's about P3 and Chi-Phi?

i dont know much about these sectors but i think that these are the best emerging sectors of greater noida....
    CommentQuote
    i dont know much about these sectors but i think that these are the best emerging sectors of greater noida....

What about Zeta 1-2? There are lot of projects coming near to 130 m road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Thanks Jai for your reply. Question here is if this momentum of growth would sustain or not. In other words how long it would take to give returns of 25%.

If suppose I keep this house for 10 years hoe much can I expect to get given that developed sectors like alpha, beta the prevailing price of 120 sqmt plot is aroud 70 lacs

Rgrds

Honestly i cant predict that much and neither any one. Just gather as much information as possible as use your wisdom.
    Last one year has seen appreciation of 25% coz of some occupancy. occupancy would rise this year faster so appreciation has to be there but how much don't know.

i suggested some 1 with 80L to buy in older sectors (alpha, beeta etc) but he said that in times to come these sectors will have issue due to their proximity to students and student population and SW,Pi,Omicron sectos will be greener, open and posh and will offer higher ROI. a different perspective and he went ahead and bought a villa in one of these news sectors and save some money.

since your horizon is 10 years, be confident that any investment in plot/villa give you very good returns though i would suggest you to buy a decently builtup area. actually a seller who had the property built around 5 years back would sell it to you for almost the price of plot only coz then the cost of building material+labour was half of what is today and hence you get something having hidden value. Also people buying,if end user, would prefer a builtup property owning to the cost of cuntrsution and hassles of building it.

still, which sector will give you the maximum ROI, i dont know.
    CommentQuote