Hi All;

I have been offered a RTM house in sector omicron 2 at 54L.Could anybody advise how good or bad this deal is?

This is basically greater noida authority allotted house and seller is 1st allottee.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Read more
Reply
82 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    75 Lac is too much I guess for this location. in this budget one can get 200 sqmt plot in P3 and even built up houses in Omicron-ii only.. na??


    there are no 200 sqm property in omicron2.
    A 250sqm in omicron-2 can be tried for 75L but very rare chance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    In one year there has been a 25% appreciation whilst all the bad news about economy and with 10-15 % occupency. what else is required to know more along with what you yourself has seen the situation that is there today.

    Dear Anand,

    I am just pasting one of my post which i have written to one of the fellow member Mr. Alok who wants to buy a plot in this area, citing the reason why i have invested in plot at omicron. I think this post will further help you to decide.(The post is regarding the investment POV)

    Dear Alok,

    Good that you get the plot of your choice and requirement.congrats. When i finalized the plot i thought in following way

    1) Omicron 3 is around 6 km from pari chowk,with such a good roads and infrastructure this distance is nothing.My company where i work is 6 km from my residence and it takes only 10 min to reach the office.

    2) It is not the this sector is last corner of GN, 2-3 km away from this, there are Ansals 3500 acre city and 2500 acre city developed by UP infra tech(these company call their project in GNID phase II). Regarding metro if ever it came the last station is Bodaki which is just 2.0-3.0 km from this sector.

    3) Regarding construted houses , agreed , there is nothing in this sector and i not expecting it as the whole sector have plots only and people take time to live here but around three sides of this sector there are residential which is ready to move
    1) pulmeria garden (around 50% occupancy)
    2) omicron sector 2-GNID constructed houses -ready to move (with around 20% occupancy)
    3) Omeax building where phase -i is expected by dec-2012 (as per IREF discussion)

    so though the sector itself may not get decent construction but it always get good appreciation due to near by construction.(that's why this sector is good for investment purpose, may be not for end use purpose.)

    4) Regarding appreciation, i am not expecting same appreciation(47% in 1.5 years) but even if it averaged around 20% in 5-7 years my objective is achieved. What i have experienced in RE there is steep and stagnation in prices come one by one in phases.you need to select when to enter and exit.

    5) This and around localities are raw in terms of commercials , parks ,schools etc so in future things will only add in this which will again appreciate the things.

    6) It is already adjacent to 130 mts road which is considered as major asset in GN.

    7) Besides this development of DMIC and Bodaki as railway station will be the big boost for this area.(if it happens)

    Besides all this , sector 37 is definitely better than this but rate on that sector at that time was not in my budget so i finalized this and i am happy with that.

    It will be very informative if you share the price at which you have finalized the deal.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks everyone for their valuable feedback. I can see in general advice is for it. I would definitely consider this while deciding and keep everyone posted
    CommentQuote
  • Jai Bhai

    you are right..
    Omicron-II has no 200 sqmt built up house. and 250 sqmt built up house rate is 80L +
    P3 120 sqmt plot rate is 60L+

    Only sector-36 and 37 has 120 sqmt plot in 55 Lac range..
    How are these sectors 36 and 37?
    CommentQuote
  • Omrocon-3 PLOT PRICE

    I am new to this forum and searching property in Greater Noida since last two month. After seeing property in almost all residential sectors and keeping in mind budget constraint, I too zeroed on Omicron sector.
    I liked sector 37, but it is out of my budget. Last week I went to Omicron-2 and saw build-up house. Sector is good with full of greenery. I talked to security guard there he told me that many people were staying there.
    Now I am hovering over two options –

      1.
    .90 meter build up house in Omrocon-2 ( Price quoted by dealer 43L- 44L)

      2.
    90 (37k per meter ) or 120 (35k per meter) meter plot in Omicron-3
    My budget is around 40L. I did not negotiate price yet. Please advise if price quoted are ok or there is scope to negotiate.

    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    BS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AgSingh
    I am new to this forum and searching property in Greater Noida since last two month. After seeing property in almost all residential sectors and keeping in mind budget constraint, I too zeroed on Omicron sector.
    I liked sector 37, but it is out of my budget. Last week I went to Omicron-2 and saw build-up house. Sector is good with full of greenery. I talked to security guard there he told me that many people were staying there.
    Now I am hovering over two options –

      1.
    .90 meter build up house in Omrocon-2 ( Price quoted by dealer 43L- 44L)

      2.
    90 (37k per meter ) or 120 (35k per meter) meter plot in Omicron-3
    My budget is around 40L. I did not negotiate price yet. Please advise if price quoted are ok or there is scope to negotiate.

    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    BS

    you could get 90 meter Built up house in 41-42 Lac..
    have you seen that built up House from inside? how many rooms are there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Jai Bhai

    you are right..
    Omicron-II has no 200 sqmt built up house. and 250 sqmt built up house rate is 80L +
    P3 120 sqmt plot rate is 60L+

    Only sector-36 and 37 has 120 sqmt plot in 55 Lac range..
    How are these sectors 36 and 37?



    cookie dost, your are looking for one plot/villa is GN since one year in the range of 60L.
    Last year, 250sqm villa was easiliy available for 60L.

    I'd suggest you to look at singa-IV 220 sqm villa. rates in omicron-2 have increase a little too much due to inflow of occupants.
    why i'm suggesting sigma is coz IV is that 220mtr is a decent size and whilest 120/90 mtr properties are small and have higher askign price.

    occupancy in sigma IV is still low and people would pass it off as "ghost sector" but thats where its potential lies. it has no small size property hence lesser occupency as of now.

    BUT, people have started moving in Stellar sigma which would benefit Sigma-IV villa.

    So conclusion is, if you have 60L budget then try to stretch it a bit and try hard for 220 mtr size atleast. 120/90 mtr would cost less but would be a compromise that too for 50L +/-


    ps: i've a 250sqm villa in omicron2 but still suggesting you to have a look at another sector, i can't be more honest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

    have you seen that built up House from inside? how many rooms are there?

    Yes I saw from inside. It was 2+1. Rooms seem to be bit smaller. Also a smaller car can be park inside. I saw an alto was parked inside and people could move in out easily.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AgSingh
    Yes ---


    Seniors need help here.

    I need to know the process of transfer (from reseller). If anybody has undergone the process pls let me know about it.

    Secondly I wish to know the relation between bank loan and process of transfer. Is transfer to buyer name is required before loan approval or vice versa?

    Thanks again for your help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Seniors need help here.

    I need to know the process of transfer (from reseller). If anybody has undergone the process pls let me know about it.

    Secondly I wish to know the relation between bank loan and process of transfer. Is transfer to buyer name is required before loan approval or vice versa?

    Thanks again for your help


    Seniors !! Please help here!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandks26
    Seniors !! Please help here!!


    Hi Anand,

    I had purchased my property last year and had hired a lawyer for taking care of everything. I would advice you to do the same.

    When you talk about bank loan...do you mean that the seller has taken a loan against the property, if yes involving a lawyer makes a lot more sense.

    If you are also going for a bank loan, your banker will tell you the process that should be followed.

    regards
    Avinash
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by king_jsr
    Hi Anand,

    I had purchased my property last year and had hired a lawyer for taking care of everything. I would advice you to do the same.

    When you talk about bank loan...do you mean that the seller has taken a loan against the property, if yes involving a lawyer makes a lot more sense.

    If you are also going for a bank loan, your banker will tell you the process that should be followed.

    regards
    Avinash


    Thanks Avinash;

    If you could help me with contact me of advocate who helped you to complete registry process. I know there are dozens sitting inside authority but real issue is finding someone dependable.

    Thanks once again

    Rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Anand,
    I bought one recently in Omicron2. Just one advice. Do not go for any advocate siting inside the authority building. Instead you can go for advocated siting in the kothis in the lane coming from evergreen market. They will offer you better service than the ones siting inside.
    Unfortunately I hired a guy from inside (on recommendation of my broker), faced a lot of issue (with one issue being almost killing). I could save on 3k rs but I regret my decision going to them. I managed to get the issues resolved with great difficulty later.
    Its better to shell out 2-3k extra to ensure no issues are faced in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nittins1
    Hello Anand,
    I bought one recently in Omicron2. Just one advice. Do not go for any advocate siting inside the authority building. Instead you can go for advocated siting in the kothis in the lane coming from evergreen market. They will offer you better service than the ones siting inside.
    Unfortunately I hired a guy from inside (on recommendation of my broker), faced a lot of issue (with one issue being almost killing). I could save on 3k rs but I regret my decision going to them. I managed to get the issues resolved with great difficulty later.
    Its better to shell out 2-3k extra to ensure no issues are faced in future.


    Hi Nitin;

    Thanks for your reply.

    Could you or anybody else PM me no. of good proven advocate? It would be very beneficial and helpful.

    BTW how much you shelled out property and registration?

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All - I am looking to sell my 200 square yard built up unit in Omicron 1A. Approx selling price 75L - all white ideally. It is a PLC house, if anyone is interested please PM me or if you could be kind enough to give me some numbers of active brokers in this area - I would really appreciate the same.

    Many thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote