Hi All;

I have been offered a RTM house in sector omicron 2 at 54L.Could anybody advise how good or bad this deal is?

This is basically greater noida authority allotted house and seller is 1st allottee.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Read more
82 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Lalit Ji,

With Site C do u mean Omnicron Block C or Omnicron - III?

BTW my freind purchased a 120 SQ Built up in Omnicron Green belt facing for around 52L including registry and all in aug 2012... not sure of current rate....

do any one have any updates...just checked 99acres the average rate there i guess right now is 55-56 L... rest it depends on dealers...

If you have some info do share with us...
    CommentQuote
  • One more question...can these 120 SQM or 200 SQM built up be used for commercial activities... if yes, what kind of commercials would be allowed...

Any ideas freinds...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rawat ji,

Site C is UPSIDC industrial site C. I have attached a wikimapia map link, please GO thru it.

Yes you are correct that avG price in Omicron is approx 52L.
    No, You can not carry out any commercial activity in this premise until unless you pay to authority for conversion of floor area. Mix use plots are alloted in 5% quota to farmers. But the road available to these plots is of 7.5 meter. If you want for investment or lookinG for some rental income from commercial and residential, Go for farmers plots with horizon of at least 10 years. But there is a problem of kabza and farmers carry out their farminG because they consider that entire acquisition is under court stay.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Average price in omicron 2 block C is approx 55L. Highest I have seen a block C house on main road going to 62 L without registry.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the prizes in XUIII sector of 120Sq.Mtrs Independent House alloted under BHS-13 Scheme by Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by groverarvind
    What are the prizes in XUIII sector of 120Sq.Mtrs Independent House alloted under BHS-13 Scheme by Authority.

Rs.52-57 lakhs depends upon location.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Lalit Ji - wikimap link and info shared was very informative

Anand Ji - 62 lakh? was it a corner flat i mean sounds on a higher end...?

CommentQuote
  • Visit that place.. Analyze that place properly
    CommentQuote
  • Went with a friend, who is scouting for a 120 built-up RTM Property, to Omicron-2.
    No doubt, the sector seems to be decently populated but construction quality here is certainly an issue.
    The houses being in very shabby state.
    The dealer tried to assure my friend that authority/contractor would re-fabricate the house altogether, before giving its possession. But the documents that seller showed to us, also had a possession certificate, so how far do u think that that dealer was right on maintenance issue??
    Also, read in news that some fresh demand(Rs1450 psm) is being made to the older allottees. So what's the true position in this regard. Can Registry take place despite this demand of Authority??How'd be an investment here?
    Regards..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashiyan74
    Went with a friend, who is scouting for a 120 built-up RTM Property, to Omicron-2.
    No doubt, the sector seems to be decently populated but construction quality here is certainly an issue.
    The houses being in very shabby state.
    The dealer tried to assure my friend that authority/contractor would re-fabricate the house altogether, before giving its possession. But the documents that seller showed to us, also had a possession certificate, so how far do u think that that dealer was right on maintenance issue??
    Also, read in news that some fresh demand(Rs1450 psm) is being made to the older allottees. So what's the true position in this regard. Can Registry take place despite this demand of Authority??How'd be an investment here?
    Regards..

Yes Authority gives you the Key after finishing the flat.
    Yes authority has sent demand to allottees which you need to negotiate...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Yes Authority gives you the Key after finishing the flat.

What is the procedure to get it done..??

Yes authority has sent demand to allottees which you need to negotiate...

Will authority ask this amount to be cleared before the Regstrn?
    Who will bear its cost- seller or prospective buyer..?
    CommentQuote
    Will authority ask this amount to be cleared before the Regstrn?
    Who will bear its cost- seller or prospective buyer..?

This demand has to be paid in 4 installments in next 2 years.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    This demand has to be paid in 4 installments in next 2 years.

If Authority issues the T.M(TRANSFER MEMORANDUM) with 'No Dues' mentioned on it, then will that liabilty of 1450 psm would still be passed to the buyer on/after the date of execution of Sale Deed?
    How to play safe in such situation?

Also, can anyone tell what's the prevailing rate for 120 BHS in Omicron-2?
    We've been quoted around 62-63 for park facing property?
    CommentQuote
    If Authority issues the T.M(TRANSFER MEMORANDUM) with 'No Dues' mentioned on it, then will that liabilty of 1450 psm would still be passed to the buyer on/after the date of execution of Sale Deed?
    How to play safe in such situation?

Also, can anyone tell what's the prevailing rate for 120 BHS in Omicron-2?
    We've been quoted around 62-63 for park facing property?

It looks on higher side. it should be below 60.
    CommentQuote