Hi All;

I have been offered a RTM house in sector omicron 2 at 54L.Could anybody advise how good or bad this deal is?

This is basically greater noida authority allotted house and seller is 1st allottee.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Read more
82 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanx Cookie..& what's ur opinion regarding this part of the querry..??

Originally Posted by aashiyan74
    If Authority issues the T.M(TRANSFER MEMORANDUM) with 'No Dues' mentioned on it, then will that liabilty of 1450 psm would still be passed to the buyer on/after the date of execution of Sale Deed?
    How to play safe in such situation?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashiyan74
    Thanx Cookie..& what's ur opinion regarding this part of the querry..??

Since its new development,No idea about all that Dost...
    You need to confirm with Authority not twice but thrice before going ahead..
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie Ji...please share your feedback with regards to some RTM properties in Greater Noida...

1. Ambe bharati cooperative : 32 lakhs 930 sqft
    2. Techno city - 1045 sqft 33 lakhs
    3. Amarpali castle: 1075 sqft (2+S) 34 lakhs
    4. Nimbus: 34 lakhs 930 sqft
    5. Avj Heights: 1150 sqft 36 lakhs
    6. Designer Arch E homes: 900 sqft 33 lakh

need your advice tht which one is best for living environment / builder reputation / accessibility / convenience and future appreciation / developments.

any other fellow members request pl advice who may suggest some other good project to explore in the the same range...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    Cookie Ji...please share your feedback with regards to some RTM properties in Greater Noida...

1. Ambe bharati cooperative : 32 lakhs 930 sqft
    2. Techno city - 1045 sqft 33 lakhs
    3. Amarpali castle: 1075 sqft (2+S) 34 lakhs
    4. Nimbus: 34 lakhs 930 sqft

5. Avj Heights: 1150 sqft 36 lakhs
    6. Designer Arch E homes: 900 sqft 33 lakh

need your advice tht which one is best for living environment / builder reputation / accessibility / convenience and future appreciation / developments.

any other fellow members request pl advice who may suggest some other good project to explore in the the same range...

Sector-CHI V is better and above 3 projects are in the same sector.
    construction wise all the 6 projects are average to poor as per my observation,only good thing is its RTM and you can see pros and cons.

However, Nimbus is best among all, If you get expressway facing Unit, its awesome :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sector-CHI V is better and above 3 projects are in the same sector.
    construction wise all the 6 projects are average to poor as per my observation,only good thing is its RTM and you can see pros and cons.

However, Nimbus is best among all, If you get expressway facing Unit, its awesome :)

Thanks for ur prompt response cookie bhai...

Are the prices being offered to me in all three projects of Sector Chi V are reasonable or there is some possibility to negotiate further...

Personally i saw the occupancy in E-homes very good ....good gentry...kids playing in park etc. had a good feeling there. Although, location wise connectivity felt challenging...

ur inputs please...also, any other project which i am missing..or should have a look before finalize
    CommentQuote
  • pl guide
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    pl guide

if you have no issue with location of e-homes, go for it since Greater Noida has not much options.

There is one more project that is Super tech Czar in Sector-Omicron II. but location is quit isolated.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote