Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Demand note about gaur city 2, 12th avenue

Anyone got demand from builder yet after depositing the 10% booking amount. Next demand will be 30% , I am not sure if builder is demanding this money now or waiting to get for bank sanction?
    CommentQuote
  • Would you please share how much discounts are you getting from broker on BSP?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current price of Gaur city 2?
    CommentQuote
  • move this thread to GN forum...
    CommentQuote
  • I have not received it yet but Gaur has started to send demand letter as the project has been approved by authority. Corporation bank has approved this project.

Originally Posted by neerajpu
    Anyone got demand from builder yet after depositing the 10% booking amount. Next demand will be 30% , I am not sure if builder is demanding this money now or waiting to get for bank sanction?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bobolo
    Would you please share how much discounts are you getting from broker on BSP?

I got 7% on 3200....

Did you book one ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sandeep

Have you booked in 12th avenue.
    Gaur city just mailed me that my 30% was due by 25th Oct..I( taked to my broker he wrote them like this:-

Dear Officer,

With ref to the trail mail, customer had booked the flat on 10th Nov'12 but you have send him mail to deposit the 30% by 30th Nov'12. Customer has not gotten the builder-buyer agreement as yet. If our aveneue is bankable we have to give docs to the customer to arrange for loan.

Please check the mail again you had sent to the customer, i think there is an error as your mail is also mentioning the deadline of 25th Oct'12 which is reflecting irrelevent.

So i think 12th avenue is still not bankable. It will take time.

Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    I have not received it yet but Gaur has started to send demand letter as the project has been approved by authority. Corporation bank has approved this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    I got 7% on 3200....

Did you book one ?

You got any credit note or...Flat 7% in BSP...

I got too 7% but , 5% on BSP and 2% credit note by builder..
    CommentQuote
  • What all inclusive price is gaur selling 12th avenue. I mean parking, PLC etc

Please provide complete breakup after discounts?

Thanks for info.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    I got 7% on 3200....

Did you book one ?

No I haven't booked yet. I am planning to book one of the 12th avenue or AIMS .

I am getting only 5.5% disc on form on 3200/- Rest all charges I have to pay

And 3050/- + Floor Plc + VIew plc + NOTHING ELSE AT ALL
    CommentQuote
  • Did we have any update on the Saunctioning of GC12-12th Avenue (Gaurson) Plan.
    Banks like HDFC, BOB, Cooperation bank are willing to give pre approvals as of now but no update about the plan saunctioning...
    Also, the next 30% demand will be generated only after the saunction of plan by bank.

Originally Posted by neerajpu
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder why 12th avenue dont have CLP plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Floor plans for Gaur City 2 12th Avenue?

Hello Friends,

I am looking for floor plans for the 2bhk flats in Gaur city 2 12th Avenue. Please help me with a link to the unit plans.

thanks,
    Akhil
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i have booked there. But till date, I have not received any demand letter or any other sort of notification about the next payment from the builder.

I can confirm that corporation bank has approved the project and HDFC guys are dying to give the loan :)

Please provide update about the notification that you received regarding the payment...

Originally Posted by Not007
    Sandeep

Have you booked in 12th avenue.
    Gaur city just mailed me that my 30% was due by 25th Oct..I( taked to my broker he wrote them like this:-

Dear Officer,

With ref to the trail mail, customer had booked the flat on 10th Nov'12 but you have send him mail to deposit the 30% by 30th Nov'12. Customer has not gotten the builder-buyer agreement as yet. If our aveneue is bankable we have to give docs to the customer to arrange for loan.

Please check the mail again you had sent to the customer, i think there is an error as your mail is also mentioning the deadline of 25th Oct'12 which is reflecting irrelevent.

So i think 12th avenue is still not bankable. It will take time.
    CommentQuote
  • All on BSP, no credit note.

I had found on forums that it is quite hard to get the credit note later on.

Originally Posted by Not007
    You got any credit note or...Flat 7% in BSP...

I got too 7% but , 5% on BSP and 2% credit note by builder..
    CommentQuote