Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This farmer thing will continue. I was there in NE yesterday when they came in trucks to stop the work. WHat they are basically asking is the money HC told builders to pay them. Its a fair demand and I think builders should pay them asap.

    There is a hearing in SC today regarding NE. Lets see ussme kya hota hai.

    And don't worry about construction work being stopped. Just wait couple of days and you will see that work will start again :)
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is in full swing and the price is 3200 persqft
    CommentQuote
  • Thx for uploading the pic about the recent construction...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Guys,

    Does any one have any idea about any Facebook or yahoo groups for GC2 - 12th avenue...where all 12th avenue buyers sharing their ideas or thoughts..


    I dont Think There is any group for GC2-12th Avenue setup yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inderjeet123
    i got 8.5%


    "Which Flloor Did you booked?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked a 15th floor 1225 flat at 10% discount. PLC, parking and lease rent par no discount!
    CommentQuote
  • Sirji....Any update about Sc hearing...

    Originally Posted by don karnage
    This farmer thing will continue. I was there in NE yesterday when they came in trucks to stop the work. WHat they are basically asking is the money HC told builders to pay them. Its a fair demand and I think builders should pay them asap.

    There is a hearing in SC today regarding NE. Lets see ussme kya hota hai.

    And don't worry about construction work being stopped. Just wait couple of days and you will see that work will start again :)
    CommentQuote
  • What to say then..Shall we create one...I have seen groups for Gaur Saundaryam n GC16th avenue. Ppl made such groups and discusing multiple issues related to access pymts, builders, brokers, construction related, etc..Keeping track of such info may help in uniting ppl in future in case of any problem created by builders etc..

    I guess you ppl knw abt the NEFOWA etc..

    Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    I dont Think There is any group for GC2-12th Avenue setup yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Can u get me this deal as of now :), i am interested

    Originally Posted by bobolo
    Guys for AIMS I am getting
    3024/- BSP + 75(View Plc) + 45(Floor PLC) + NOTHING AT ALL

    That is in CLP mode for AIMS Golf Town.

    Is this a good deal now? Please tell.


    Can u get me this deal as of now :), i am interested in this project but the rates told to me are quiet exhaustive, CLP is 3550 and giving 4% discount, that is coming out to be 39 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    I have gone thru all the discussions had about GC-12. Had been to GC-12 during Oct 2012, n after surveying all other builders thought of booking one in GC campus.(rate was 3200 BSP).But some how i asked for a floor preference of 5-7 which the agent refused n offered me 19+ which i turned down. Recently (on 2nd feb 13) again i had visited to NE n asked for 6th floor in GC-12, surprisingly the agent says its available n price is 3400 BSP,increased frm 1st feb. So am now in a fix as far as price is concerned. I have sortlisted a few builders, plz suggest me the bestone upto 45 laks. I prefer to be betwn5-7th floor.(1000-1300 sq ft). I need it for investment purpose.
    1) GC-12
    2) AIMS
    3) Ajnara le garden
    4) galaxy north avenue-II in GC-2 campus (as per broker wll be bit cheaper)

    or anyother properties in noida expressway (no idea):bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Dost, i was checking 12th avenue since oct, 2012 and flats were available on lower floors. Finally i booked in december and still got flat in lower floor. Agents do like this only so it is better to go through gaur builder directly, may be you will get little less discount but everything will be genuine. I think still you can get in 12th avenue for 45-46 (1225 sqft), ask for discount on 3200 , check whether they are giving 4% or 5% now.

    Originally Posted by dp2013
    I have gone thru all the discussions had about GC-12. Had been to GC-12 during Oct 2012, n after surveying all other builders thought of booking one in GC campus.(rate was 3200 BSP).But some how i asked for a floor preference of 5-7 which the agent refused n offered me 19+ which i turned down. Recently (on 2nd feb 13) again i had visited to NE n asked for 6th floor in GC-12, surprisingly the agent says its available n price is 3400 BSP,increased frm 1st feb. So am now in a fix as far as price is concerned. I have sortlisted a few builders, plz suggest me the bestone upto 45 laks. I prefer to be betwn5-7th floor.(1000-1300 sq ft). I need it for investment purpose.
    1) GC-12
    2) AIMS
    3) Ajnara le garden
    4) galaxy north avenue-II in GC-2 campus (as per broker wll be bit cheaper)

    or anyother properties in noida expressway (no idea):bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • This is a normal trick of builders and borkers. They keep the lower floors with them and sell it only after the prices are revised. You will be able to get any floor once the price hits 4000/sqft. You need to talk to 4-5 brokers, keep them floating and then get the best deal.

    As for choices you have listed down, here are my 2 cents.

    1. 12th Avenue :

    Pros:
    a. Gaur ka naam hai. So contruction quality will be good. We can expect the project to be delivered in 42-28 months as Gaur is known for timely construction
    b. Small area = less flats(600 is a less number in NE) so RWA will have lesser issues compared to palm or stellar
    c. Delivery in 4 yrs: In 4 years NE will be more livable and hopefully metro will be there

    Cons:
    a. Loading: its around 30%

    2. North Avenue

    Pros:
    a. The property is in corner, so you can get road facing flats
    b. Cheaper

    Cons:
    a. They are sellling it as Gaur property when they are actually just associated in GC2. I was almost fooled into buying one
    b. Floor plan is ok, not great
    c. Constuction kab complete hoga no idea and we have no info on the builder quality


    3. AIMS

    Pros
    a. Good location
    b. Huge area that is open

    Cons:
    a. COnstruction is yet to start
    b. Delivery???
    c. We have idea only about the currently planned building. Huge area is kept for future development. We never know what will come up there.

    4. Ajnara

    Sorry bro, no idea about it. Will visit NE this weekend again and will try to get info.

    Just remember, dangers you can see is always easier to manage than dangers you can't see.

    Disclaimer: I have a flat in 12th Avenue, so views can be biased ;)



    Originally Posted by dp2013
    I have gone thru all the discussions had about GC-12. Had been to GC-12 during Oct 2012, n after surveying all other builders thought of booking one in GC campus.(rate was 3200 BSP).But some how i asked for a floor preference of 5-7 which the agent refused n offered me 19+ which i turned down. Recently (on 2nd feb 13) again i had visited to NE n asked for 6th floor in GC-12, surprisingly the agent says its available n price is 3400 BSP,increased frm 1st feb. So am now in a fix as far as price is concerned. I have sortlisted a few builders, plz suggest me the bestone upto 45 laks. I prefer to be betwn5-7th floor.(1000-1300 sq ft). I need it for investment purpose.
    1) GC-12
    2) AIMS
    3) Ajnara le garden
    4) galaxy north avenue-II in GC-2 campus (as per broker wll be bit cheaper)

    or anyother properties in noida expressway (no idea):bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Rajendrabhai, BTW i heard that some people are getting a discount upto 10 % on the BSP of 3200 (now frm 1st feb they claim it 3400). Is it true? What is the difference if i book it thru a broker/ directly from Gaur?

    How about the other properties like

    1) AIMS 2) Ajnara as compared to GC-II.

    anyone can advice plz?
    CommentQuote
  • Well thanx DON bro...for ur valuable comments. It seems i need to do some more research..but have to zero in within a month unless again the prices may go up. :(
    CommentQuote
  • u can look for vvip also which is next to gaur 12 avenue. Vvip raj nagar extn project has done good
    Originally Posted by dp2013
    Well thanx DON bro...for ur valuable comments. It seems i need to do some more research..but have to zero in within a month unless again the prices may go up. :(
    CommentQuote