Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys.

Does anyone yet processed their loan from HDFC?
    Mail frm Gaur says its HDFC is providing whereas HDFC loan dept donot hv any such info...12th avenue is still not approved as per HDFC loan dept..They still saying you can get preapproval only...
    Pls update if any one have any such info....
    CommentQuote
  • or get processed from any other bank ?

Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Guys.

Does anyone yet processed their loan from HDFC?
    Mail frm Gaur says its HDFC is providing whereas HDFC loan dept donot hv any such info...12th avenue is still not approved as per HDFC loan dept..They still saying you can get preapproval only...
    Pls update if any one have any such info....
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys ...........i've booked a flat in 12th avenue through net ambit...... booking amount of 10% was deducted from my a/c on 1st of feb . but till now i've nt received any mail from GAUR regarding acceptance of my form , or confirmation of my booking. when i call Gaur to inquire about it dey say dey dont have any receiving of my form but net ambit guy claim dat he has checked by himself dat d unit is already booked on my name........... n d reason for delay frm gaur end is because of shifting of their office frm noida to indirapuram n probably gaur will send me mail widin 2-3 days. so practically r8 now i've nothing but just the xerox of my cheque (of booking amount stamped by net ambit) to claim my property.
    pls suggest me wht should i do
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh gand
    hey guys ...........i've booked a flat in 12th avenue through net ambit...... booking amount of 10% was deducted from my a/c on 1st of feb . but till now i've nt received any mail from GAUR regarding acceptance of my form , or confirmation of my booking. when i call Gaur to inquire about it dey say dey dont have any receiving of my form but net ambit guy claim dat he has checked by himself dat d unit is already booked on my name........... n d reason for delay frm gaur end is because of shifting of their office frm noida to indirapuram n probably gaur will send me mail widin 2-3 days. so practically r8 now i've nothing but just the xerox of my cheque (of booking amount stamped by net ambit) to claim my property.

Broker ko pakado or le jao builder office...else u will be taken for a ride by both parties everytime
    CommentQuote
  • And the cheque u hv given was in favor of Gaursons only...Right !!!

Originally Posted by saurabh gand
    hey guys ...........i've booked a flat in 12th avenue through net ambit...... booking amount of 10% was deducted from my a/c on 1st of feb . but till now i've nt received any mail from GAUR regarding acceptance of my form , or confirmation of my booking. when i call Gaur to inquire about it dey say dey dont have any receiving of my form but net ambit guy claim dat he has checked by himself dat d unit is already booked on my name........... n d reason for delay frm gaur end is because of shifting of their office frm noida to indirapuram n probably gaur will send me mail widin 2-3 days. so practically r8 now i've nothing but just the xerox of my cheque (of booking amount stamped by net ambit) to claim my property.
    CommentQuote

Hi Saurabh

There is no issue at all. Even I have also booked from NetAmbit and they had take a cheque from me in favour of Gaursons Promoter Ltd. ascrow account. I had got my receipt after 14-15days at home from their executive. Now I have got my allotment letter from Gaur also.

So please take a call with the executive of NetAmbit and ask him for receipt(Gaur's).
    CommentQuote
  • Ok i am also in the similar situation BUT now i m worried as I had given the cheque in favour of "M/S gaursons promoters pvt limited"

Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Hi Saurabh

There is no issue at all. Even I have also booked from NetAmbit and they had take a cheque from me in favour of Gaursons Promoter Ltd. ascrow account. I had got my receipt after 14-15days at home from their executive. Now I have got my allotment letter from Gaur also.

So please take a call with the executive of NetAmbit and ask him for receipt(Gaur's).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saurabh

There is no issue at all. The information you have written here is correct and soon you will be updated on your project. If you need any assistance you can call NetAmbit customer care.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Hi Saurabh

thnx mr. malhotra ............. i'd also given a cheque in favour of "Gaursons promoter ltd. ascrow account" ........ net ambit executive is assuring that i'll get allotment letter from gaur within 2-3 days......... so im also hoping the same.

can u pls tell me if u've given the next installment of 30% also......... and will this one will also b in favour of "Gaursons promoter ltd. ascrow account" or it will b "Gaursons promoter ltd." only n as netambit guys claim dat it is dere underwrite unit...... so whom will u handover the next installments ....to Gaur directly or to netambit again
    n if anyone has on site of 12th avenue....... hows is the progress of construction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Ok i am also in the similar situation BUT now i m worried as I had given the cheque in favour of "M/S gaursons promoters pvt limited"

hiii .........i there is nothing to b worried about if u've given cheque in favour of "M/S gaursons promoters pvt limited" .....as i've confirmed with gaur dat dis is dere main account.........
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr. Malhotra

Did u get the hard copy of allotment letter by mail or hv u visited Gaur offc to colect the same...

Hi Saurabh

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Hi Mr. Malhotra

Did u get the hard copy of allotment letter by mail or hv u visited Gaur offc to colect the same...

Hi Vishal

I have collected this from Gaurson's office. Actually allotment letter contains an agreement, due date of all next installments, a copy of map and construction specifications.
    So you have to collect it from their office. Before visiting their office, please take prior appointment.
    CommentQuote
    thnx mr. malhotra ............. i'd also given a cheque in favour of "Gaursons promoter ltd. ascrow account" ........ net ambit executive is assuring that i'll get allotment letter from gaur within 2-3 days......... so im also hoping the same.

can u pls tell me if u've given the next installment of 30% also......... and will this one will also b in favour of "Gaursons promoter ltd. ascrow account" or it will b "Gaursons promoter ltd." only n as netambit guys claim dat it is dere underwrite unit...... so whom will u handover the next installments ....to Gaur directly or to netambit again
    n if anyone has on site of 12th avenue....... hows is the progress of construction

Hi Saurabh

Next payment will be in favour of "Gaursons Promoter Ltd."
    Next payment of 30% is due on 10th March.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends

Anybody have construction updates of 12th avenue or pictures of site?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mr Malhotra..As suggested I hv taken tht appointment. ..BTW as u mentioned tht the allotment letter contains map also..so is there any change in the planned specification or are they same as earlier (before sauntion of plan)..

Hi Vishal

I have collected this from Gaurson's office. Actually allotment letter contains an agreement, due date of all next installments, a copy of map and construction specifications.
    So you have to collect it from their office. Before visiting their office, please take prior appointment.
    CommentQuote