Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is the first transfer in 12th avenue is free as broker told ? but allotment letter this condition has not mentioned.
    CommentQuote

• Originally Posted by rameshgupta
    Is the first transfer in 12th avenue is free as broker told ? but allotment letter this condition has not mentioned.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who have collected the allotment letter..can confirm whether it hv some clause related to Club membership or not...
    CommentQuote
  • first transfer is not fee. Net ambit told gaur will charge only 200 rs psf as transfer charges.
    Originally Posted by rameshgupta
    Is the first transfer in 12th avenue is free as broker told ? but allotment letter this condition has not mentioned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vondamn
    first transfer is not fee. Net ambit told gaur will charge only 200 rs psf as transfer charges.

Is it true?????
    CommentQuote
  • Friends please answer my 2 questions:-

1. Is allotment letter and Builder Buyer agreement 2different things?
    2. At the time when we will give 30% (before 10th march) at that time do we also need to sign Builder Buyer Agreement and give it back to Gaur people. Actually I am out of NCR, and won't be able to sign BBA agreement is there any paper work that needs to be signed and need to be given to gaur people along with 30 % installment. Or right now we can make 30 % installment and do paper work (allotment letter/bba) later.

Please let me know if any one of you have completed the process or if you have experience in this.:bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    BSP was 2880
    floor plc 75
    park plc 100
    lease rent 100
    parking 2.5 lacs
    IFMS 25/75(dont remember the exact amount)
    service charges as applicable!

that was a gr8 deal , can u pls share the broker details with me ....I am also looking for 12th avenue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajendras
    Friends please answer my 2 questions:-

1. Is allotment letter and Builder Buyer agreement 2different things? Yes they are same
    2. At the time when we will give 30% (before 10th march) at that time do we also need to sign Builder Buyer Agreement and give it back to Gaur people. Actually I am out of NCR, and won't be able to sign BBA agreement is there any paper work that needs to be signed and need to be given to gaur people along with 30 % installment. Or right now we can make 30 % installment and do paper work (allotment letter/bba) later. BBA can be signed anytime after you make 10% booking amount to the Builder. However some builders differ and follow their own policies. Just check with your builder what they are agreeing to. In case, you are taking loan there are different documents involved. You can do it later, if you are out of town for a short duration.

Please let me know if any one of you have completed the process or if you have experience in this.:bab (2):

Find the answers above
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true that SBI is only approving the loan and there is no disbursement?
    I heard they did it (above) for other avenue?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am going to sign my allotment letter for 12th Avenue by tomorrow.

Is there any suggestion OR something to take care of ??
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for above answer Mr. Gupta. I have couple of more questions:- If I am outside India in that case do i need to get the BBA by post and then sent it back after signing it to Builder?
    I believe we will get 1 copy of BBA and 1 copy will remian with builder and both parties should sign on it. right?

Can any one provide solution for above question.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    Hi All,

I am going to sign my allotment letter for 12th Avenue by tomorrow.

Is there any suggestion OR something to take care of ??

Sandeep please do let usknow your experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_sanju
    NO Vishal, I am end user. Itne expensive rate ho gaya hai toh sochna bhi muskil hai. abhi gc16 ki paymnt kar du pahle. 25 feb paymnt hai 15 cent.

Also itne rate par ab nex is nt attractive anymore

Good to know that I could find someone who would be our neighbor :)

Me too in GC16 and end user. arranging the 25 feb payment. inetrest bhi laga diya gaur ne kuch Rs. 9500 ke arnd :(
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday I came to know from HDFC senior management that 12th avenue is still not approved by Bank for finance.

It will take some time to get approve.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajendras
    Thanks for above answer Mr. Gupta. I have couple of more questions:- If I am outside India in that case do i need to get the BBA by post and then sent it back after signing it to Builder?
    I believe we will get 1 copy of BBA and 1 copy will remian with builder and both parties should sign on it. right?

Can any one provide solution for above question.

Correct.

Just check with your builder how they gonna do as you are onsite.
    CommentQuote