Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Broker telling that first transfer is free and resale after 40 percent. but in Allotment letter or BBA, it has been mentioned that resale is allowed only after all dues will clear. if any person got allotment letter may share their point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshgupta
    Broker telling that first transfer is free and resale after 40 percent. but in Allotment letter or BBA, it has been mentioned that resale is allowed only after all dues will clear. if any person got allotment letter may share their point of view.



    Since we all are in Flexi plan, it means after 36 months
    CommentQuote
  • Is it....??

    The executives will be taking forms like anything...And everyone is saying bas Technical formalities bachi hai..Maps share karne the Bank corporate offc k sath wo ho chuke hai bas in a week or so aa jayega approval...waise last sat i went to Gaur offc n ppl frm 12th avenue giving saunction letters to the receptionist. I checked with her and she also confirmed the same.....

    AFAIK its disbursement approval are pending...means due to their Technical formailities.....

    FYI.....If a person will not pay his due demand on time thn builder will give 15days grace period. After tht builder will charge 12% p.a. from day 1...which automatically increase to 18% p.a. after 3 months... :(

    Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Yesterday I came to know from HDFC senior management that 12th avenue is still not approved by Bank for finance.

    It will take some time to get approve.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys

    Couple of updates

    1. Got allotment letter from GAUR
    2. We do have an extension of 15 days after 10th of march so last date for payment will be 25 march. This is written in allotment letter.
    3. Nothing was mentioned about resale terms. I asked from GAUR about the same and they confirmed that they have not decided anything about it yet. Though while booking the flat, agent told me that first transfer is free..:(


    Any update about loan sanction/disbursement ?
    CommentQuote
  • From which bank you applied... !

    Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    Hey Guys

    Couple of updates

    1. Got allotment letter from GAUR
    2. We do have an extension of 15 days after 10th of march so last date for payment will be 25 march. This is written in allotment letter.
    3. Nothing was mentioned about resale terms. I asked from GAUR about the same and they confirmed that they have not decided anything about it yet. Though while booking the flat, agent told me that first transfer is free..:(


    Any update about loan sanction/disbursement ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    From which bank you applied... !


    Corporation bank....
    CommentQuote
  • There was an ad for Aarza Square in HT Estates today. Its in Gaur City. Does anybody have any information about it?
    CommentQuote
  • Had gone to the site yesterday. Work is going on at full speed. Saw some 100 workers, 4 JCBs, 4 mixer trucks and tons of steel.

    I also had a chat with the site engg. He said the work is ahead of its schedule. The unseasonal rain is playing spoil sport to the construction speed.

    The location is like this:

    Front: Casawoodstock (no construction on)
    Left: VVIP homes (no construction on)
    Right: some land. Material was being dumped
    Behind: Mostly palm olympia. There was no way to reach there coz of mud and construction material.

    Will post pics once I am back home :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Had gone to the site yesterday. Work is going on at full speed. Saw some 100 workers, 4 JCBs, 4 mixer trucks and tons of steel.

    I also had a chat with the site engg. He said the work is ahead of its schedule. The unseasonal rain is playing spoil sport to the construction speed.

    The location is like this:

    Front: Casawoodstock (no construction on)
    Left: VVIP homes (no construction on)
    Right: some land. Material was being dumped
    Behind: Mostly palm olympia. There was no way to reach there coz of mud and construction material.

    Will post pics once I am back home :)






    Please upload the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    Corporation bank....


    Have you got sanction letter from Bank???

    How much time bank's take for approval?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Please upload the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Bas evening ka wait karo sir. Office mein complaince issues hai otherwise abhi kar deta
    CommentQuote
  • Pics as on 24th Feb 2013

    Pics I clicked yesterday
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd set

    set 2
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Still waiting for the booking receipt and allotment letter

    HI all.. Kindly give some suggestions.

    I booked a unit in 12th avenue around last week of january. My concern is that I have not got any booking receipt from the builder leave alone any allotment letter. And no communication from their end whatsoever. I have to further apply for a loan too and the next demand date is nearing fast. No one in the builder office gives proper information. All they say is the docs generation took time because of office shifting . Now finally they say that their MD or someone is out of office on leave and till that person comes documents cant be processed.

    I am in a fix what to do. Is anyone going through the same issue ? Kindly help..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Have you got sanction letter from Bank???

    How much time bank's take for approval?


    It is in the process. I shall keep posted about it..
    CommentQuote