Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by HummingBird
    HI all.. Kindly give some suggestions.

I booked a unit in 12th avenue around last week of january. My concern is that I have not got any booking receipt from the builder leave alone any allotment letter. And no communication from their end whatsoever. I have to further apply for a loan too and the next demand date is nearing fast. No one in the builder office gives proper information. All they say is the docs generation took time because of office shifting . Now finally they say that their MD or someone is out of office on leave and till that person comes documents cant be processed.

I am in a fix what to do. Is anyone going through the same issue ? Kindly help..

You should have the booking receipt with in 7-8 days of booking. As of now, you should visit their office and ask them for allotment letter and booking receipt. You have to make some frequent visits and need to pressurize them, other wise they would not listen. There customer support is very poor and is out of sync so better to visit personally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    set 2

looks like they are going for simple raft foundation without Piling .. i hope the towers are not too tall otherwise this could be a problem in future specially if there is an earthquake
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    looks like they are going for simple raft foundation without Piling .. i hope the towers are not too tall otherwise this could be a problem in future specially if there is an earthquake

May be it has to do with the soil type of NE. Are other builders also following mat foundation?

The towers are 26 floors each
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    May be it has to do with the soil type of NE. Are other builders also following mat foundation?

The towers are 26 floors each

hmm well 26 floors should ideally have had piled foundation .. (example - amrapali platinum, sec 119 noida also has 26 floors and piled foundation)

actually the soil in gaur area of NE should be of a lower load bearing capacity than normal Noida locations due to its proximity to hindon river bed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HummingBird
    HI all.. Kindly give some suggestions.

I booked a unit in 12th avenue around last week of january. My concern is that I have not got any booking receipt from the builder leave alone any allotment letter. And no communication from their end whatsoever. I have to further apply for a loan too and the next demand date is nearing fast. No one in the builder office gives proper information. All they say is the docs generation took time because of office shifting . Now finally they say that their MD or someone is out of office on leave and till that person comes documents cant be processed.

I am in a fix what to do. Is anyone going through the same issue ? Kindly help..

You should keep on asking in the office until you receive it. You should get it as early as possible as it is to be received within 10 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Anybody have idea about layout change of Gaur City2 -12th Avenue..
    CommentQuote
  • What is the change of plan..i hvnt heard anything yet...

wht is ur source of info mate?

Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    Guys, Anybody have idea about layout change of Gaur City2 -12th Avenue..
    CommentQuote
  • Source of info are the letters which i recieved from gaurs to sign with the receipt and allotment letter
    CommentQuote
  • Ahhh....Can u please share wht exactly changes u noticed!

What size of flat u booked?

Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    Source of info are the letters which i recieved from gaurs to sign with the receipt and allotment letter
    CommentQuote
  • I booked flat of 1055 sqft 2bhk and i am not sure about what exactly the changes are in the layout but there is letters in the agreement to sign by the member to verify that they dont have issue with it and if dont want to continue then they can take back their money with interest...

The change in plan you can see at their office..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    I booked flat of 1055 sqft 2bhk and i am not sure about what exactly the changes are in the layout but there is letters in the agreement to sign by the member to verify that they dont have issue with it and if dont want to continue then they can take back their money with interest...

The change in plan you can see at their office..

Hi friend can u upload the doc that u reciv to sign.
    bcos gc12 flats are being build with the changed masterplan of gaur city2.
    existing GC11,16, g10 has been made to sign the docs of noc.

Not sure why u hv got this letter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_sanju
    Hi friend can u upload the doc that u reciv to sign.
    bcos gc12 flats are being build with the changed masterplan of gaur city2.
    existing GC11,16, g10 has been made to sign the docs of noc.

Not sure why u hv got this letter.

As per my knowledge attached is final master-plan of Gaur City 2.
    If any body have different one then please share.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82

I too hv the same n have signed on same. Ab fir se change ho gaya kya?
    CommentQuote
  • The one marked with yellow pointer...is it the gc12....
    Did u get this copy in ur allotment letter documents....?

Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    CommentQuote
  • Actually a month back I have seen this updated master plan somewhr in the forums only...
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=23229

Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    The one marked with yellow pointer...is it the gc12....
    Did u get this copy in ur allotment letter documents....?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote