Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • +
    3D - Galaxy North Avenue
    3C - White Orchid
    3E - Casa Wood Valley
    3F - Geotech
    3G & 3H - Divyansh

Master Plans are as per my the previous update (Source- Visited Gaur office and site)

Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Actually a month back I have seen this updated master plan somewhr in the forums only...
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=23229
    CommentQuote
  • GC-2, 12th Avenue Layout has changed completely. Came to know only yesterday as they have forwarded some papers for signature. All the greens have disappeared and now the new layout seems like a mess. Are the buyers really approving the new layout and signing the papers?
    CommentQuote
  • They mentioned in the latter that approved design, you can visit at their office..

Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    The one marked with yellow pointer...is it the gc12....
    Did u get this copy in ur allotment letter documents....?
    CommentQuote
  • In that case, if i compare both of the design, the position is change of GC12....
    CommentQuote
  • I have got this site plan with Allotment letter
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    They mentioned in the latter that approved design, you can visit at their office..

Can you please explain what are the changes done to layout plan. Is there also change in the covered and super area ratio?
    And how about flat layouts has that also changed?

It will be really helpful if someone can explain about the change in plan?

just to confirm I have also received the NOC letter for layout change. But since I am out of NCR so can not visit their office.
    CommentQuote
  • I had visoted the Gaur office in noida extension and talked to two brokers abt 12th avenue..they showed the new layout which is the one mentioned abv..Infact the master plan model also got updated according to new layouts...Then we went to visit the site...I didnt find any change in the site location (as i mentioned in my previous mail abt 3D to 3H). The excavation has completed for all the towers. Infact for F block, the -2 basement looks to be completed..

Yes one diffeerence i felt was a out the Green area between tower A and G looks little less....I dont knw is it because of the all machinery n site materials stuff or is it really has been reduced....

Sirji which lagout change you are saying...can you please give sme more details...

Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    GC-2, 12th Avenue Layout has changed completely. Came to know only yesterday as they have forwarded some papers for signature. All the greens have disappeared and now the new layout seems like a mess. Are the buyers really approving the new layout and signing the papers?
    CommentQuote
  • So do I have...and so do the layout plan available with Gaur people (noida ex and indirapuram office) as well as the new model at the Gaur office, noida extension...

Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    I have got this site plan with Allotment letter
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have any idea that SBI is providing loan for 12th Avenue
    If Yes, which branch?

As Gzb branch is saying they don't have any information related to valuation paper or any approval papers of 12th avenue.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update about loan disbursements ?

Did any bank sanction the loan for any one ??
    Corporation bank is saying that 12th Avenue is not approved yet, though most of other towers in Gaur city-2 are approved ...They need to have a legal opinion for 12th Avenue... Filed an application for the same... Will keep posted here...
    CommentQuote
  • HDFC have started disbursement for Some Tower in 12th avenue. I have called their customer care and they have informed me that my tower F have been approved on 4th of march and they will be disbursing the amount for the same. I have already given request for disbursement and the person at bank have said that it will be processed in 5-6 days.
    CommentQuote
  • It will not effect the square area or total area of the flats.. but as far as i hear.. They are offering now open parking and there can be possiablity that they can either add commercial space and it will only effect the less green area as we all offered the basement parking as they told in starting that it will be all greenery...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal032010
    HDFC have started disbursement for Some Tower in 12th avenue. I have called their customer care and they have informed me that my tower F have been approved on 4th of march and they will be disbursing the amount for the same. I have already given request for disbursement and the person at bank have said that it will be processed in 5-6 days.

I have just called HDFC guy and he told me that GAUR made some changes in the layout without notifying about the same to HDFC and hence some legal formalities are in process. Same might take a week or so.

Btw, how much HDFC charged you for processing your loan ?

Please keep posted here about further updates..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    It will not effect the square area or total area of the flats.. but as far as i hear.. They are offering now open parking and there can be possiablity that they can either add commercial space and it will only effect the less green area as we all offered the basement parking as they told in starting that it will be all greenery...

Open parking looks tough. The number of flats in 12th Avenue is too high to offer opening parking.

I will be visiting the Gaur Office next week and I will post the details!
    CommentQuote
  • Corporation bank is processing the legal opinion about 12th Avenue.... It seems, I am the only one who applied for loan application(12th Avenue) through corporation bank...

Pushing them really hard to get it done in couple of days....:(

Any other updates ??
    CommentQuote