Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vishal032010
    HDFC have started disbursement for Some Tower in 12th avenue. I have called their customer care and they have informed me that my tower F have been approved on 4th of march and they will be disbursing the amount for the same. I have already given request for disbursement and the person at bank have said that it will be processed in 5-6 days.

I have got disbursement cheque from HDFC Bank.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sandeepkh,

I have given cheque of 11786 for the processing fees.
    CommentQuote
  • Last week i visited the site also...actually gaur executives told tht the basement parking has now fully occupied (which i didnt buy it actually) and nw they r offering open parki g @1.75L....

Originally Posted by don karnage
    Open parking looks tough. The number of flats in 12th Avenue is too high to offer opening parking.

I will be visiting the Gaur Office next week and I will post the details!
    CommentQuote
  • If Gaur is making changes without i forming to banks then wht about the end user. ..unhe kya batayagei builders... :-)

Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    I have just called HDFC guy and he told me that GAUR made some changes in the layout without notifying about the same to HDFC and hence some legal formalities are in process. Same might take a week or so.

Btw, how much HDFC charged you for processing your loan ?

Please keep posted here about further updates..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Last week i visited the site also...actually gaur executives told tht the basement parking has now fully occupied (which i didnt buy it actually) and nw they r offering open parki g @1.75L....

You are right Vishal, basement parking is full now
    CommentQuote
    Hi sandeepkh,

Lucky No 786 .....
    CommentQuote
    Hi sandeepkh,

Hi Dear

Amount Should have to be Rs. 11236.
    breakup is as
    Processing Fee Rs. 10000/-
    +
    Tax 12.36%= 1236

Total = 11236

Please check this with Bank also.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Have anybody made payment of 30% to Gaursons and got receipt of same?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vmalhotra82,

Yes you are right I have given cheque for 11236. I just forget the exact amount and remeber it to be 11786 instead of 11236. Thanks for correcting me.
    CommentQuote
  • HI All,

Corporation bank has done with their formalities and I am expecting the sanction letter soon but Bank asked me to submit three letter before the disbursement.

1. Tri Partite agreement
    2. Written on the letter head of GAUR that corporation bank is funding the loan. This is called lien letter
    3. Permission to mortgage in faour of corporation bank.

When I approached GAUR they told me that they will need loan sanction letter in order to release above documents though they were not sure about third document..

Did any one of you get any such document from GAUR ? Please let me know your experience.

Thanks
    Sandeep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    I have got disbursement cheque from HDFC Bank.

Congrats dear....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    HI All,

Corporation bank has done with their formalities and I am expecting the sanction letter soon but Bank asked me to submit three letter before the disbursement.

1. Tri Partite agreement
    2. Written on the letter head of GAUR that corporation bank is funding the loan. This is called lien letter

When I approached GAUR they told me that they will need loan sanction letter in order to release above documents though they were not sure about third document..

Did any one of you get any such document from GAUR ? Please let me know your experience.

Thanks
    Sandeep

Yes, Gaur will ask you to submit sanction letter with an application on which you have to mention the required documents by bank for disbursement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Hi

Have anybody made payment of 30% to Gaursons and got receipt of same?

YEs, it has been around 1 week,but not yet received receipt. Please do let us know once you receive same.
    CommentQuote
  • I have got sanction letter from AXIS...
    But there is clause saying smethng about 2 i surances - Property Insurance and Life Insurance
    I am not sure about these...Are these mandatory?
    Are ppl getting frm other banks also noticed anything like that..?
    (There is 1 Lac extra in case of HL with life insurance)

What are the next process. Do I need to carry this to Gaur and get sign some docs...
    Also, for this do we have to take the appointment in the same way as we did for BBA signing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    HI All,

1. Tri Partite agreement

Thanks
    Sandeep

Yes Sandeep. The best i know that builder provide these documents after having the loan approval letter.

Banks generally sanctaion the loan and then demad these documents for loan disbursment.

But exceptions are always there. Try to get these documents from builder without loan approval letter.
    CommentQuote