Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The context of this is -

    I have applied the home loan from AXIS bank. I have good credit history, so sanctioning of loan and loan amount doesn't take much time to get approved. Though after completing all paperwork with bank and builder, now its time of disbursement. Executive from Axis bank now told that Sir as per current market valuation of Gaur city 12th avenue is yet only 3200/- (inc everything)...(Valuation Reasons: construction is way behind the schedule)

    So no matter how much your are eligible for loan or no matter how much the approved amount you got in sanction letter, you will get the total loan amount only as per bank valuation at present.

    Ex: for 1320 psf flat. Total loan amt approve will be 1320*3200=42.24 lacs - 20% (end user pymt) =34 lacs approx only....

    so bank will at present restrict your loan account to 34 L only. In case you need access amount in future. You can give request to the bank to enhance it but with minimal processing fee of Rs 2000/- (Bank again do the valuation at that time and check what will the market value of this project and decide the enhancement based on that only)

    Reaching at the stage of disbursement, bank informing this to customer, is actually very annoying situation.

    So, just want to know the thoughts of ppl who are approaching other banks for loan...Are they hearing such unexpected T&C
    or anyone else going thru from AXIS bank, pls share your views....


    Originally Posted by don karnage
    Anyone taking loan from Axis Bank? I know Vishal is taking it, anyone else???

    For HDFC loan seekers, what is the current valuation HDFC is doing for 12th Avenue?
    CommentQuote
  • GC 12 construction pictures

    Gc-12
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The Highlighted area is the rear side of Tower F and Tower G.

    It is totally confusing :bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for posting these pics. Any update on tower A.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    The context of this is -

    I have applied the home loan from AXIS bank. I have good credit history, so sanctioning of loan and loan amount doesn't take much time to get approved. Though after completing all paperwork with bank and builder, now its time of disbursement. Executive from Axis bank now told that Sir as per current market valuation of Gaur city 12th avenue is yet only 3200/- (inc everything)...(Valuation Reasons: construction is way behind the schedule)

    So no matter how much your are eligible for loan or no matter how much the approved amount you got in sanction letter, you will get the total loan amount only as per bank valuation at present.

    Ex: for 1320 psf flat. Total loan amt approve will be 1320*3200=42.24 lacs - 20% (end user pymt) =34 lacs approx only....

    so bank will at present restrict your loan account to 34 L only. In case you need access amount in future. You can give request to the bank to enhance it but with minimal processing fee of Rs 2000/- (Bank again do the valuation at that time and check what will the market value of this project and decide the enhancement based on that only)

    Reaching at the stage of disbursement, bank informing this to customer, is actually very annoying situation.

    So, just want to know the thoughts of ppl who are approaching other banks for loan...Are they hearing such unexpected T&C
    or anyone else going thru from AXIS bank, pls share your views....


    Yes I have also applied for home loan with AXIS bank and it was mistake of my life. After taking all the documents and processing the loan application for 35 days, now they are coming back with new clauses every day and yet not disbursed the amount. Sick bank Sick process.
    CommentQuote
  • gaur city 2 12 avenue looks nice
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see this..Thanks for posting the same.. :)


    Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Gc-12
    CommentQuote
  • Yes very surprising..

    -- Looking at this picture, there appears no sepeartion between the Tower F and G

    -- Where is the 6M Drive-way which was supposed to by the side of each external wall (whereas, in all the above pics, towers are aligning to the external wall). Or Is it just looks alike?



    Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    The Highlighted area is the rear side of Tower F and Tower G.

    It is totally confusing :bab (45)::bab (45)::bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,
    I am very new to this website.. but found it very useful.
    I am planning to book one flat in 12th Ave (area 1065 sq ft) at price of 3400 (without discount, all inclusve except floor PLC). Unit price is coming close to 38 Lacs (without discount).
    Deepa from NetAmbit mentioned that she will be providing some discuount on this as well (didn't disclose how much).

    I just wanted to check is this good price to enter into this project? And in the payment plan its mentioned that 30% will be charged within 1 month. So, I will be making 40% payment within 1 month. Isn't this too agressive payment plan?

    Also, is there any other good project in similar price in almost similar location with bit easy going (investor friendly) payment plan?

    Would appreciate views from experience guys.

    And yeah, wishing all of you a happy holi !!

    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashubuyer007
    Hi Friends,
    I am very new to this website.. but found it very useful.
    I am planning to book one flat in 12th Ave (area 1065 sq ft) at price of 3400 (without discount, all inclusve except floor PLC). Unit price is coming close to 38 Lacs (without discount).
    Deepa from NetAmbit mentioned that she will be providing some discuount on this as well (didn't disclose how much).

    I just wanted to check is this good price to enter into this project? And in the payment plan its mentioned that 30% will be charged within 1 month. So, I will be making 40% payment within 1 month. Isn't this too agressive payment plan?

    Also, is there any other good project in similar price in almost similar location with bit easy going (investor friendly) payment plan?

    Would appreciate views from experience guys.

    And yeah, wishing all of you a happy holi !!

    Cheers.


    Hi,

    Welcome to this thread.

    3400 all inclusive means including lease rent, parking, power backup??? If its correct then you are getting a real good deal. Do check the parking because that is 2.5lacs per unit and lease rent is Rs. 95 per unit. Never trust netambit on face value!
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • every body knows that in case of under construction property resale rates are much lesser than paper price. in case of NE, it will be 15-20%.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreements Documentation Booklet

    I was signing the above booklet along with allotment letter and reached to very last page which says "Security data" where they are asking information like name and family member detail, detail of two wheeler, parking allotted number etc. I don't have all this information. I am looking for all the columns we have to fill and all those we have to leave blank. any one can help please?
    Also, there is a note at very end of the page which says provide photograph of each member. Do they again need photos or its for tenants? If its for tenants then we need not to send photo.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually No. This page is for very later use,when a person would be taking the possession. Just fill in your details and that would be more than enough for now. I did the same.. :)


    Originally Posted by hexahexagon
    I was signing the above booklet along with allotment letter and reached to very last page which says "Security data" where they are asking information like name and family member detail, detail of two wheeler, parking allotted number etc. I don't have all this information. I am looking for all the columns we have to fill and all those we have to leave blank. any one can help please?
    Also, there is a note at very end of the page which says provide photograph of each member. Do they again need photos or its for tenants? If its for tenants then we need not to send photo.
    CommentQuote
  • At least Samajwadi Party taking a step towards the progress of Noida and Greater Noida --
    Akhilesh plans mega push for Noida, Greater Noida - The Times of India
    CommentQuote