852 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Galaxy North Avenue II Vs 12th Avenue - Greater Noida

Originally posted by sandeepkh View Post
    I got 7% on 3200....

Did you book one ?
    No I haven't booked yet. I am planning to book one of the 12th avenue or AIMS [ a bit confused though ].

I am getting only 5.5% disc on form on 3200/- Rest all charges I have to pay [ 12th avenue ]

And 3050/- + Floor Plc + VIew plc + NOTHING ELSE AT ALL [ in case of AIMS ]

Comment

Did we have any update on the Saunctioning of GC12-12th Avenue (Gaurson) Plan.
      Banks like HDFC, BOB, Cooperation bank are willing to give pre approvals as of now but no update about the plan saunctioning...
      Also, the next 30% demand will be generated only after the saunction of plan by bank.

Originally posted by neerajpu View Post
      Anyone got demand from builder yet after depositing the 10% booking amount. Next demand will be 30% , I am not sure if builder is demanding this money now or waiting to get for bank sanction?

Comment

I wonder why 12th avenue dont have CLP plan.

Comment

Floor plans for Gaur City 2 12th Avenue?

Hello Friends,

I am looking for floor plans for the 2bhk flats in Gaur city 2 12th Avenue. Please help me with a link to the unit plans.

thanks,
          Akhil

Comment

Yes, i have booked there. But till date, I have not received any demand letter or any other sort of notification about the next payment from the builder.

I can confirm that corporation bank has approved the project and HDFC guys are dying to give the loan

Please provide update about the notification that you received regarding the payment...

Originally posted by Not007 View Post
            Sandeep

Have you booked in 12th avenue.
            Gaur city just mailed me that my 30% was due by 25th Oct..I( taked to my broker he wrote them like this:-

Dear Officer,

With ref to the trail mail, customer had booked the flat on 10th Nov'12 but you have send him mail to deposit the 30% by 30th Nov'12. Customer has not gotten the builder-buyer agreement as yet. If our aveneue is bankable we have to give docs to the customer to arrange for loan.

Please check the mail again you had sent to the customer, i think there is an error as your mail is also mentioning the deadline of 25th Oct'12 which is reflecting irrelevent.

So i think 12th avenue is still not bankable. It will take time.

Comment

All on BSP, no credit note.

I had found on forums that it is quite hard to get the credit note later on.

Originally posted by Not007 View Post
              You got any credit note or...Flat 7% in BSP...

I got too 7% but , 5% on BSP and 2% credit note by builder..

Comment

As per my agent, it has been approved and builder is sending the demand letters.

I shall confirm again by tomorrow and shall provide an update.

Originally posted by Vishal Kamra View Post
                Did we have any update on the Saunctioning of GC12-12th Avenue (Gaurson) Plan.
                Banks like HDFC, BOB, Cooperation bank are willing to give pre approvals as of now but no update about the plan saunctioning...
                Also, the next 30% demand will be generated only after the saunction of plan by bank.

Comment

Originally posted by akmangal View Post
                  Hello Friends,

I am looking for floor plans for the 2bhk flats in Gaur city 2 12th Avenue. Please help me with a link to the unit plans.

thanks,
                  Akhil

Here you go Gaur City-2 | Residential Projects in Noida | Buy Luxury Property in Noida Extension

I have extracted the PDF from this link and in case you want that too, send me your email id.

Comment

yes credit note is always a risky proposition. secondly in one of the earlier posts one of the gentlemen had mentioned that in aims he is getting 3050 as clp. i think it is a great deal considering that the price is 3350 for clp ( in case i am not mistaken) plus plc etc.. am not sure about gaur since personally i preferred the package offered by aims

Comment

Gaur is much better than AIMS. will provide better facilities and in time delivery is the most positive point.
                      NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X