Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is this NineYards?
    Is it within 12-th avenue complex?

Gaur is good. but at the end of day he is laso a builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends..

I have applied for a loan with SBI. They are yet to sanction my loan. I guess it would take another week or so to get the final disbursement. Anybody did the payment of 30 % after 25th march( last date). Are they taking a penalty or something.. ?

Also once I get the sanction letter does the builder give those 3 docs mentioned in the forum chain above on the same day when I show him the sanction letter?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Cool...to get loan processed from a nationalised bank. BTW from which branch of SBI you applied from? I applied using Gzb branch but they hold it for more than 20 days just to clear about the legal documnets (related to project approvals) availability between bank and builder. Seeing so many stalls, i dropped the idea and went with private bank.

Regarding the pymt after 25 Mar, as per builder's norms they will be charging 12% p.a. interest (on pro-rata basis) from day 1 i.e. 11 Mar. You should better get in touch with Gaur and give them a written application well in advance stating your current situation of loan approval. Might be they will give you some relaxation for the same.

For the 3 documents, prefer to inform them in advance before visiting. Things will be easier in that case.

Originally Posted by HummingBird
    Hi friends..

I have applied for a loan with SBI. They are yet to sanction my loan. I guess it would take another week or so to get the final disbursement. Anybody did the payment of 30 % after 25th march( last date). Are they taking a penalty or something.. ?

Also once I get the sanction letter does the builder give those 3 docs mentioned in the forum chain above on the same day when I show him the sanction letter?
    CommentQuote
  • Its I think is a real estate broker...I also saw a mail for the same in my junk folder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HummingBird
    Hi friends..

My loan got sactioned today. I will submit the DD on monday. Gaur is charging a penalty. It will be applicable from 10th March 2013, so be ready to pay a hefty fine. In my case its coming to some 9K
    CommentQuote
  • Netambit and it's fraud promoter girish batra and sandeep batra are big crooks. Please don't book any property through these fraudsters. I am a property dealer myself. They have neither honoured any of the credit note given to my clients nor released even a single paisa payment against my commission in logix.

The leader of this bunch of thiefs is girish batra who never meets anybody once the bookings are done. His brother is big chor himself. He says no commission has been released from logix. But on enquiring from logix i have got to know that they have already been paid the commission against my bookings.

I request all the dealers and brokers of the real estate industry to blacklist and boycott them. They are big cheaters and liers.

Clients and investros i request you not to book through them as they will never honour any of their committments or any credit notes.

Big time cheaters this company netambit and girish batra and sandeep batra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    My loan got sactioned today. I will submit the DD on monday. Gaur is charging a penalty. It will be applicable from 10th March 2013, so be ready to pay a hefty fine. In my case its coming to some 9K

Will they charge the interest now or with next installment.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that rates have been revised from 1st Apr. Now its 3500.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Hi,

Cool...to get loan processed from a nationalised bank. BTW from which branch of SBI you applied from? I applied using Gzb branch but they hold it for more than 20 days just to clear about the legal documnets (related to project approvals) availability between bank and builder. Seeing so many stalls, i dropped the idea and went with private bank.

Regarding the pymt after 25 Mar, as per builder's norms they will be charging 12% p.a. interest (on pro-rata basis) from day 1 i.e. 11 Mar. You should better get in touch with Gaur and give them a written application well in advance stating your current situation of loan approval. Might be they will give you some relaxation for the same.

For the 3 documents, prefer to inform them in advance before visiting. Things will be easier in that case.

Hi.. Thaks for the reply. Which bank did you choose after SBI. In my case too now they are saying that my payment plan is not CLP and that they give loans to Gaur customers only on CLP plan. So i might have to go with a private bank now but I am worried about the penalty I will have to face. Which bank did you go with and how many days did it take for them to give the dispursment.. ?
    CommentQuote
  • I went with the AXIS...It took only 5 working days to get the loan saunction and took another 7-8 working days to get the loan disbursed..
    On the other hand, when i earlier applied with HDFC, they took around 20 working days only to get the saunction process done but the disbursement process is not take more than 7 working days.

But i suggest you should go for HDFC, its far better in term of services and process visibilities.

Originally Posted by HummingBird
    Hi.. Thaks for the reply. Which bank did you choose after SBI. In my case too now they are saying that my payment plan is not CLP and that they give loans to Gaur customers only on CLP plan. So i might have to go with a private bank now but I am worried about the penalty I will have to face. Which bank did you go with and how many days did it take for them to give the dispursment.. ?
    CommentQuote
  • guys any update on present cost of 12th avenue flats ?????????
    CommentQuote
  • Latest update on GC 12th Avenue

Guys, I am new to this forum. What is the latest update on GC 12th Avenue. Can someone please upload the latest pics.
    CommentQuote
  • discount in Gaur 12th Avenue

Originally Posted by marketbuzz
    What is the current price of Gaur city 2?

BSP-3400 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Price in gaur 12th Avenue

3400psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newuser2012
    Yes I have also applied for home loan with AXIS bank and it was mistake of my life. After taking all the documents and processing the loan application for 35 days, now they are coming back with new clauses every day and yet not disbursed the amount. Sick bank Sick process.

I have also taken the loan from Axis Bank and they quoted the same thing . Alongside when I asked for a copy of the receipt given by the builder , they asked me to pay Rs 250 + service tax .
    CommentQuote