Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for taking the time out and post the pics. Appreciate it.

Seems work is going at good pace.
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/home-loans-in-india/360-home-loans-breach-the-10-mark-where-do-we-go-from-here?p=116725#post116725
    Below are few points to consider as per my understanding

1. Gaur delivery record on time and quality inspires confidence into middle class buyers.
    2. The location is fair for GC12, the facilities like shops etc of Gaur Cities will be within one or two kms. Gaur cities are expected to be habitable fast and more residents means, living facilities will come fastest here in NExtn.
    3. GC12 is totally surrounded by construction sites, which may go on for 10 years or so, there will be huge amount of dust and particulate matter floating around 24/7.
    4. The road from 60m mini-highway to GC12 will remain in bad state for next few years due to movement of heavy dump trucks.
    5. FAR and max coverage area calculation applies to whole plot, therefore in case of huge plots (Gaur City 2), the open area certainly go to other facilities (school, hospitals), residential will be denser and less open space than smaller plot projects.
    6. Within Gaur cities sewage, roads, electricity will be responsibility of Gaur not GNA, so maintenance will be higher than usual.

Originally Posted by Zanny11
    Hi Fieldworker,
    First of all thanks a lot for this thread. It has really helped me understand RE and the "art of buying a flat"
    I am new to RE and I am looking to buy a flat.
    How will you rate 12th Avenue in GC2. Its next to VVIP homes. I saw few pics in its thread and basement seems to be done. I have been to the site twice and the construction seems to be going well. Can you comment on the project?
    I know stellar is the first choice of everyone here but i feel NE is not livable for few years(considering all the construction going and the dust all this construction produces). I want to get into a project that gives me delivery in 3yrs time so that NE will have shops and ppl living in it.
    I did some legwork for gaur. Visited their IP projects and talked to few families. Most of them are happy with the construction quality. Loading is also decent in 12th Avenue(c.29%), IP projects had good lifts, 12th Avenue is a single phase project, small project in comparison to other GCs and the project is bankable and people have got their first disbursement from HDFC
    Now I am looking forward to your suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Company have land in both Gaur City 1 and 2 for future development. So no one can think to move their before 7-8 years.

Gaur City Noida Extension, Gaur City 2 Price List, Gaursons India

CommentQuote
  • which avenue is better than rest ??? name any one
    CommentQuote
  • any body got loan from any bank , is any govt. bank giving loan for 12th avenue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit777
    any body got loan from any bank , is any govt. bank giving loan for 12th avenue?

HDFC and Axis!
    CommentQuote
  • How much loading is in 12th avenue 1055 psf?
    CommentQuote
  • any body got loan disbursement from hdfc or from axis bank for 12th avenue.
    CommentQuote
    any body got loan disbursement from hdfc or from axis bank for 12th avenue.

I got it from HDFC. The project became bankable on 1st feb...I got a floating rate of 10.25%
    CommentQuote
  • thanks don . whats the construction status i have a flat in e block , is basement completed?
    CommentQuote
  • Any body bought throug Sang Real Estate delear?
    CommentQuote
    thanks don . whats the construction status i have a flat in e block , is basement completed?

Check the pics two pages back. The last I visited, basement of all the towers were almost done.
    CommentQuote
  • hi i have booked a 1055 sqft flat e block 12th avenue. in bba i found in unit plan they mentioned
    super built up area- 1055sqft
    poly line area-820sqft
    common area- 235 sqft

but concern is that they did not mentioned unit for drg. room(3050*4385) , bed room(3600*3050) ,toilet etc
    but i can not unterstand what is 3050*4385 & what its unit is it in centimetre, mm tec
    has anyone have same problem please inform me .

thanks
    amit
    l
    CommentQuote
    hi i have booked a 1055 sqft flat e block 12th avenue. in bba i found in unit plan they mentioned
    super built up area- 1055sqft
    poly line area-820sqft
    common area- 235 sqft

but concern is that they did not mentioned unit for drg. room(3050*4385) , bed room(3600*3050) ,toilet etc
    but i can not unterstand what is 3050*4385 & what its unit is it in centimetre, mm tec
    has anyone have same problem please inform me .

thanks
    amit
    l

mm
    CommentQuote
  • Pradyot ji u have invested in 12th avenue , r u facing same problem?
    CommentQuote