Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ashwini,
    there are FSI in Gaur City2, they have sold lands to other builders like VVIP and few more, i dont remember the names.

As far as GC 12 is concerned, its begin develpoed by Gaur Sons only, I think the contractor is Saviour, they are building other Gaur projects as well.

Let meknow whom you are dealing with for the booking.

I am suffering after booking :(
    CommentQuote
  • Interest chanrged for delay in loan disbursement

:(guys,

i have an urgent query .... i want to know if any of you got charged interest by Gaur for delaying the disbursement of loan amount .... if yes what did you do to get it reversed .... whom can we talk to .....
    CommentQuote
  • I already paid an interest because of Gaur itself but they wont hear anything. You can go and try to talk to their AGM Roma but I am afraid you wont be able to convince her as she is to too clever.
    My advice is to try to decrease the interest amount as low as possible by the negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • alottment is getting delayed from builder, due to some parking issue. They have already encashed the cheque of booking amount,

Will they give any extension in payment ?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the possession date you all have got in agreement letter ?

I got 8 Dec 2016 as a possession date(42 Months from date of booking)

Will it really take another 40 Months to complete from now,then in that case it will be the slowest in case of construction in Gaur City 2
    CommentQuote
  • One good thing is Gaur city -2 is in list of Approved project in SBI Website.

https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=sbihomeloanprojects

What need to be noticed from SBI Website is :

Gaur City 2 buiders name is :Gaurson Promoters pvt ltd
    and in Gaur City 1 buider name is :Gaurson Hi-tech Infrastructure Pvt ltd.
    CommentQuote
  • Location of Swimming Pool has changed in final agreement paper.

In prospectus it used to be in front of Block G.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dreamshome
    Guys I had a booking in 12th avenue on 16-june, cheque was cleared within 3 days.
    So far after 15 days, I am following up with Gaur Office for allotment letter. They are giving execuses like "director is on leave", "it is not yet approved in system"

When i escalated this issue someone Mr. Brijendra senior manager told me to wait for 3-4 days, and in the mean while to apply for home loan.

Today I got to know that Gaur is not giving Open car parking that is why allotment is not yet approved. The executive who called me, told that "sir open parking abhi kuch din pehel hi band hui".

If my chque got cleared then they must have calculated 10% as booking amount.

I am confused what is this all crap?

Anyone else suffered ? What should we do in such case.

u dint get the parking.. but amount they have charged?? how is it possible??
    CommentQuote
  • even we are surprised, without checking their inventory, how can they clear the cheque of booking amount. So far they have not replied to any of my queries,

What options we really have, as it seems to be kind of cheating with customer
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I am planning to buy 21st Floor at GC 12..........can u guys tell me the total no of floors to be built by Gaur is permitted by the authority????? my agent has told me that total 26 floors has been approved and the same is written on the brochure but I don't trust them. has anybody seen the actual papers approved by G Noida Authority.

Also, please tell me guys what are the pros and cons of living in 21st floor.

Pls post ur thoughts....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dreamshome
    Guys I had a booking in 12th avenue on 16-june, cheque was cleared within 3 days.
    So far after 15 days, I am following up with Gaur Office for allotment letter. They are giving execuses like "director is on leave", "it is not yet approved in system"

When i escalated this issue someone Mr. Brijendra senior manager told me to wait for 3-4 days, and in the mean while to apply for home loan.

Today I got to know that Gaur is not giving Open car parking that is why allotment is not yet approved. The executive who called me, told that "sir open parking abhi kuch din pehel hi band hui".

If my chque got cleared then they must have calculated 10% as booking amount.

I am confused what is this all crap?

Anyone else suffered ? What should we do in such case.

from where did u book the flat directly from Gaur or through underwriter or broker?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsinghipr
    Guys, I am planning to buy 21st Floor at GC 12..........can u guys tell me the total no of floors to be built by Gaur is permitted by the authority????? my agent has told me that total 26 floors has been approved and the same is written on the brochure but I don't trust them. has anybody seen the actual papers approved by G Noida Authority.

Pls post ur thoughts....

That's depends upon the unit you have been offered. As far as I know:
    Towers A, B, C (1225 sq.ft.) 25 floors each
    Towers D, E (1055 sq.ft.) 26 floors each, F (1055 sq.ft.) 25 floor
    Towers G (1320 sq.ft.) 25 floors each

BTW, how much rate have been offered to you, Tower number, Unit number and are you going directly to Gaur or through underwriter/broker?
    CommentQuote
  • booked through underwriter, even they are surprised. So far they seem to be one of the most trusted channel partner of Gaur City 2.

You must take proper care if you are going ahead with your booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I have small question how Gaur city -2 12th avenue different from 10th Avenue, surely both must be different projects but which one is better? and what is the current price ?

Please suggest

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitsinghipr
    Guys, I am planning to buy 21st Floor at GC 12..........can u guys tell me the total no of floors to be built by Gaur is permitted by the authority????? my agent has told me that total 26 floors has been approved and the same is written on the brochure but I don't trust them. has anybody seen the actual papers approved by G Noida Authority.

Pls post ur thoughts....

pros:

1. You will get some fresh air
    2. You will saved saved from the dust of the nearby construction

Cons: It will be too high. neeche dekhne se bhi daar lagega
    CommentQuote