Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anyone been to 12th aveneue off late? just want to know about the construction update.
    CommentQuote
  • don_karnage,

we visited GC 12 on june 23, basement was done, and ground floor casting had begun.
    Will update further , If I continue with GaurCity 2,
    CommentQuote
  • hi Gizmo,

10th avenue is definately better than GC-12 as its location is corner point, the road dividing GaurCity1 and GaurCity2. GC 12 is slightly inner compared to GC10.
    Rate wise you will find a difference of atleast 300-400 SQFt.

GC 10 construction is far ahead to GC 12
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks dreamshome..getting regular emails for GC-10 at 32 lacs but size is just 845, in this case GC-12 will be cheap and still both looks overpriced :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gizzmo
    Thanks dreamshome..getting regular emails for GC-10 at 32 lacs but size is just 845, in this case GC-12 will be cheap and still both looks overpriced :)

getting 845 unit in GC10 will be tough now, you might not get unit of your choice.
    And yes GC10 and GC12 both are overpriced, GaurSons are encashing their brand value, and now after carnival project became more popular and hit.

You can check GC12 also, its not far from GC 10
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dreamshome
    getting 845 unit in GC10 will be tough now, you might not get unit of your choice.
    And yes GC10 and GC12 both are overpriced, GaurSons are encashing their brand value, and now after carnival project became more popular and hit.

You can check GC12 also, its not far from GC 10

Thanks for the update @dreamshome

I am currently out of the country and I wanted to know the progress as next demand will be on our heads very soon.

About GC-10 and GC 12:

Both the projects are close to each other and location wise there is not much to differentiate. However, there are few points that made me go for GC12 over GC10.

Pros of GC12:
    1. Less number of towers, so it will be easy to maintain
    2. The gentry will be better as the sizes of the flats are all above 1000sqt vs GC10 where sizes are sub 600sqft. (Please correct me if I am wrong as these builders keep changing the sizes)
    3. It not on the main road. So dust will be less
    4. Not an inch of GC12 is/was in disputed area (as far as i remember GC10 had some issues)

I agree the construction is behind GC10 but then GC 12 was launched almost an year after GC10. Also it will be delivered almost a year after GC10, so that area will be little more populated!

About the prices, i feel both are almost same (around 3200 bsp after discount) but yes it depends on ur bargaining power with the broker/builder. I got 10% discount and I made my broker take me to the site thrice.

About Gaur prices. Well they can keep it higher than the average builder. The quality of Gaur is good and we have seen it in GZB.

Moreover, we need to check the loading in each project before comparing the prices. GC12 has a loading of 29%. Few projects in NE has a loading of 44%. Just use a calculator and you will know which one is cheaper.

PS: I am on 15th floor in B block!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Thanks for the update @dreamshome

I am currently out of the country and I wanted to know the progress as next demand will be on our heads very soon.

About GC-10 and GC 12:

Both the projects are close to each other and location wise there is not much to differentiate. However, there are few points that made me go for GC12 over GC10.

Pros of GC12:
    1. Less number of towers, so it will be easy to maintain
    2. The gentry will be better as the sizes of the flats are all above 1000sqt vs GC10 where sizes are sub 600sqft. (Please correct me if I am wrong as these builders keep changing the sizes)
    3. It not on the main road. So dust will be less
    4. Not an inch of GC12 is/was in disputed area (as far as i remember GC10 had some issues)

I agree the construction is behind GC10 but then GC 12 was launched almost an year after GC10. Also it will be delivered almost a year after GC10, so that area will be little more populated!

About the prices, i feel both are almost same (around 3200 bsp after discount) but yes it depends on ur bargaining power with the broker/builder. I got 10% discount and I made my broker take me to the site thrice.

About Gaur prices. Well they can keep it higher than the average builder. The quality of Gaur is good and we have seen it in GZB.

Moreover, we need to check the loading in each project before comparing the prices. GC12 has a loading of 29%. Few projects in NE has a loading of 44%. Just use a calculator and you will know which one is cheaper.

PS: I am on 15th floor in B block!

Good analysis Mate !!!
    So far any cons ?
    1. I as i understand, Gaur had sold out some land to other builders in GC 2, had visited the site 3-4 times. I am not sure how dense this are will become in future.
    2. whether amenties will be shared by Gaur to other RWA's as well ?
    3. payment plan of Gaur doesnt leave you with any option. They will take money every 6 month, instead of any construction progress.
    4. Gaur's quality is good, but their staff really sucks. Even none of the 10 numbers given on Gaur's site attend any call for booking
    CommentQuote
    Good analysis Mate !!!
    So far any cons ?
    1. I as i understand, Gaur had sold out some land to other builders in GC 2, had visited the site 3-4 times. I am not sure how dense this are will become in future.
    2. whether amenties will be shared by Gaur to other RWA's as well ?
    3. payment plan of Gaur doesnt leave you with any option. They will take money every 6 month, instead of any construction progress.
    4. Gaur's quality is good, but their staff really sucks. Even none of the 10 numbers given on Gaur's site attend any call for booking

Cant agree more with you on the cons!

1. It will be dense and thats the problem with NE. It will always be dense. We will have to keep a controlled environment inside the house to save ourself from dust and padosi ki eyes
    The problem with bigger projects (like mahagun) is that it will be constructed in phases. the construction will go on forever.
    Yes the plots around 12th and 10th will also continue to be worked upon forever. But then it wont happen inside my boundary walls.
    When i visited the site in April, the plot next(right if u are facing GC12) and the front side had no activity. I m just wishing that something starts there as soon as possible so that its compelted by the time GC 12 is delivered
    2. The internal roads, sewer and lighting will be done and managed by Gaur. So we can expect better services than rest of NE
    3. Payment plan sucks. No doubt about it. Thats why I am always worried about the consturction update. Here they are encashing their brand name
    4. Staff wise nothing beats Amrapalli (pun intended). Gaur's office is good if u meet them personally at their IP office. I have never tried calling them as i live Noida sector 11, but yes for someone who is not in NCR, it will be a pain

Other cons:
    1. They have changed the location of the pool. When i bought it there was no pool, then it was in front of block a and now its in front of block C
    2. Parking: I am not sure how so many cars are going to be parked in the compound. Probably its my lack of knowledge of civil engg, but i feel there should have been one more level of car parking.

P.S: I bought two covered car parking while booking my flat as I know i will hv 2 cars in future
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone share built up area details for 1055,1225,1320 sqfeet units ?
    these area are just super area, if i m not wrong
    CommentQuote
    can anyone share built up area details for 1055,1225,1320 sqfeet units ?
    these area are just super area, if i m not wrong

These are super bulit up area. The loading is c.28.xx%. i had done the cal while buying.

BUT, every builder (and I mean every builder) will change the supper build up area while giving the flat to u. So, 1225 will be given to u as 1300 and u will hv to pay the difference. Of course dont expect any change in the carpet area!
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on construction of GC12....I have also boooked a flat there....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VashisthGC12
    Any update on construction of GC12....I have also boooked a flat there....

you can check on Gaur's website, or even in FB group GaurCity2
    CommentQuote
  • check latest updated construction pics of GC 12
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 12th Avenue pic copied from Gaurcity website

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    These are super bulit up area. The loading is c.28.xx%. i had done the cal while buying.

BUT, every builder (and I mean every builder) will change the supper build up area while giving the flat to u. So, 1225 will be given to u as 1300 and u will hv to pay the difference. Of course dont expect any change in the carpet area!

so for a 1225 unit, built up area will be nearly, 882 sq ft? and we will be paying for 1300 sqfeet?

and what abt the rates payable for this 1300-1225 ?
    CommentQuote