Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i got also 3rd demand letter today? any idea sbi is funding home loan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saur marine
    same here............... n same due date



    Is there any grace period beyond 10th sep. No point paying extra interest, better to delay the payment as much as we can!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Is there any grace period beyond 10th sep. No point paying extra interest, better to delay the payment as much as we can!

    dont seem so ............ as due date mentioned is supposed to b d last date fr payment, any delay we'll make dey will charge penalty fr dat so try to clear it just before 10th sept
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i am plannig to buy 2 BHK flat in NE and shortlisted Gaur City 2 12th Avenue and Supertech ECO Vilage 2 , pls suggest on below mention points

    1) Which one is better in terms of quality and timely posession also whether both the projects are legally cleared or not.
    2) Supertech ECO Village2 is giving 3118 on DP and 12t Avneue 3105 in flexi
    3) Supertech is giving possesion in 2015 and GC 2 in 2016 (as per builder)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saur,

    1. Gaur is better in quality. You can check their conatruction in indirapuram. Supertech is known as superchor. Their projects get delayed by years. But eco village is almost 70% done, so its ahead of 12th aveneue. Eco village was launched 2.5yrs before 12th avenue
    The both the projects are legally cleared as bank is giving loan on them.

    2. DP means u will hv to incur interest cost on 90% loan immediately. Check the loading in each project

    3. Expect ecovillage in 2016 and 12th avneue in 2017 mid

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saur marine
    dont seem so ............ as due date mentioned is supposed to b d last date fr payment, any delay we'll make dey will charge penalty fr dat so try to clear it just before 10th sept


    Actually I am not in the country right now. Will be back on 5th sep. Will hv to run for the cheque immediately!

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Actually I am not in the country right now. Will be back on 5th sep. Will hv to run for the cheque immediately!

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

    den better to send dem mail on their official mail id ........ n if dey agree fr a grace period den dere will b a proof wid u .......... n if dey dont den m u might have to manage some how so try to negotiate wid dem
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saur marine
    den better to send dem mail on their official mail id ........ n if dey agree fr a grace period den dere will b a proof wid u .......... n if dey dont den m u might have to manage some how so try to negotiate wid dem



    We can pay 2nd installment upto 25 sept. 2013 as 15 days time has been provided as grace period in the BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • but they haven't mentioned this time that 15 days grace period is allowed....
    CommentQuote
  • they are asking 99% cheque in favour of gaursons and 1% Tds to be deposited to income tax department and submit challan copy to gaursons...or give them two separate cheques...
    CommentQuote
  • As per BBA, 15 days grace period has been provided for every Installment from due date. 1% TDS is applicable only flat cost 50 Lakh or above.
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur City - Master bedroom flooring changed to Tiles

    All the Gaur City Customer,

    Lately I noticed that Gaur city has changed the specification for their mater bedroom flooring.
    Earlier it was mentioned that the Master bedroom will have wooden flooring while now it is changed to Vitrified tiles.
    I have the brochure with me in which it is mentioned that master bedroom will have wooden flooring.
    Lets unite together and raise our concerns to Gaur City Management.
    They can not go back on their commitment.
    CommentQuote
  • It's not brochure but BBA which should have a mention of this feature...
    Tiles is better than wooden flooring.... my pov...

    Try to find adv/disadv of both..

    But yes, if there is any cost benefit, then it shall be passed on to buyer by builder...
    CommentQuote
  • ys they hv done this. In BBA they hv not mentioned wooden flooring though in brochure it had. New brochure hv normal tiles mentioned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_sanju
    ys they hv done this. In BBA they hv not mentioned wooden flooring though in brochure it had. New brochure hv normal tiles mentioned.

    Which Project is this?
    CommentQuote