Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • guys you are right price is around 3200. although company has revised it to 3550 there are still units which can be taken at the earlier price i.e around 3200 ( negotiate hard). believe aims location is better than gaur but gaur seems to be an old war horse hence known.
    CommentQuote
  • GC12 (12th avenue) is still nt bankable..Bank are ready to give loans but actually they are just preapproving..untill the bank wil nt sauntion their plans..they will nt gv any loan against tht property...
    Anyone visited recently to Gaur office to chk about the actual status...whn we will b expecting the plan aproval....

    Originally Posted by Not007
    Hi

    Can you please provide an update that what happened after you wrote to GAUAR ?
    ere is no reply from Gaur. I think They got the situation. GC 2 ,,, 12th avenue is still to be bankable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Not007
    Hi

    Can you please provide an update that what happened after you wrote to GAUAR ?
    e is no reply from Gaur. I think They got the situation. GC 2 ,,, 12th avenue is still to be bankable.

    I came to know from my agent that GAUR is shifting it's offices to Indirapuram from Noida and they shall start signing the allotment letter either by the end of dec or by first week of Jan.

    It is bankable as I wrote here earlier that HDFC is ready to sanction and corporation is also ready. I shall start my paper work for loan with CORP bank by the start of next week.

    I came to know from my agent that GAUR is shifting it's offices to Indirapuram from Noida and they shall start signing the allotment letter either by the end of dec or by first week of Jan.

    It is bankable as I wrote here earlier that HDFC is ready to sanction and corporation is also ready. I shall start my paper work for loan with CORP bank by the start of next week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    GC12 (12th avenue) is still nt bankable..Bank are ready to give loans but actually they are just preapproving..untill the bank wil nt sauntion their plans..they will nt gv any loan against tht property...
    Anyone visited recently to Gaur office to chk about the actual status...whn we will b expecting the plan aproval....


    Hmmm... My agent said it was approved in November only. He seems a trustworthy guy but still he is a broker so can not be trusted blindly.......

    I shall keep you posted about my loan application status with CORP bank.
    CommentQuote
  • I think loan approval and loan disbursement are 2 different things.
    Yes .. for GC2 ..12th avenue..banks are approving loans but...but disbursement will only start after "sanction" of Project (12th avenue by GN authority).

    This Project is still to be sanction. I hope it will take time!
    Anyone got notice for 2nd installment (30% amount)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Not007
    I think loan approval and loan disbursement are 2 different things.
    Yes .. for GC2 ..12th avenue..banks are approving loans but...but disbursement will only start after "sanction" of Project (12th avenue by GN authority).

    This Project is still to be sanction. I hope it will take time!
    Anyone got notice for 2nd installment (30% amount)?


    Yes, I definitely agree with you. May I know that what is your source of information regarding the approval of project by authority ?

    I do not think that until GAUR gets the project approved from authority, they can ask us for next 30%. They have to sign allotment letter before that and same can only be signed once the project will be approved from authority.

    Correct me, in case I am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sandeep,

    Can you please let me know which agent gave you 7% discount.

    Thanks,

    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    Yes, I definitely agree with you. May I know that what is your source of information regarding the approval of project by authority ?

    I do not think that until GAUR gets the project approved from authority, they can ask us for next 30%. They have to sign allotment letter before that and same can only be signed once the project will be approved from authority.

    Correct me, in case I am wrong.


    Sandeep u are right...even the same thing is mentioned in the leaflet of 12th avenue... ( 2nd installment 30% within 60 days of sanction of project)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , as confirmed to me b HDFC Loan sale person and my broker that project is still not sanctioned and Gaur can not request next demand till then,

    But now they changed there payment plan

    In my case it was mentioned on Gaur GC12 application form that 2nd installment after 30 days of sanction .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I also have the same info. The plan is not bankable yet..

    Though bank are approving the loan but no disbursement yet.

    BTW wht is this story about the Change of payment plan....sme more details pls...

    Whn i filled the form, it was also mentioned on app form tht second installment in 30 days after sauntion of plan (from bank not from GNIDA)...

    Originally Posted by ergupta
    Yes , as confirmed to me b HDFC Loan sale person and my broker that project is still not sanctioned and Gaur can not request next demand till then,

    But now they changed there payment plan

    In my case it was mentioned on Gaur GC12 application form that 2nd installment after 30 days of sanction .
    CommentQuote
  • Now they are asking for 50 Rs per sq ft corner plc also. Hope it is same for every one. 1 month ago they did not had this corner plc.

    I have a question for you guys, booking in 12th avenue can only be done by under writer 'Netambit'? is it true?
    Can't I just go and directly book with builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajendras
    Now they are asking for 50 Rs per sq ft corner plc also. Hope it is same for every one. 1 month ago they did not had this corner plc.

    I have a question for you guys, booking in 12th avenue can only be done by under writer 'Netambit'? is it true?
    Can't I just go and directly book with builder.


    They included this charge in Oct-Nov.
    2nd- Therer are lot many brokers. Please visit at GC office in NE.
    I also booked through other broker.

    But wll suggest go through Netambit.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, any body got agreement? for GC 2 12th avenue.
    CommentQuote
  • I think that will be issued after approval of layout plan by GNA. Please reply if otherwise.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i just visited the site and the broker told me that the project is approved the floor plans and licenses are there ??

    Is it advisable to invest & what about the builders reputation?

    Kindly advise
    CommentQuote