Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hmmm... so prices hv not increased much. I booked in Jan at 3200. Got a discount of 10% on that. I was super surprised at 3750.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Market is not good. Investors are out in this distress market. Now only genuine buyers are in market. So always ask for dealer discount and other discount.

Originally Posted by don karnage
    Hmmm... so prices hv not increased much. I booked in Jan at 3200. Got a discount of 10% on that. I was super surprised at 3750.

CommentQuote
  • You got on BSP of 3050...but what have you paid for Car Parking and for which floor.

Gaur has increased car parking to 3,95,000 & they are only giving this much discount for top floors.
    CommentQuote
  • open car parking for rs. 175000/-. got 14th floor in tower B

Originally Posted by mekalwin
    You got on BSP of 3050...but what have you paid for Car Parking and for which floor.

Gaur has increased car parking to 3,95,000 & they are only giving this much discount for top floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Will post in evening on this.
    My most clients were going to
    yamuna city
    Mahagun
    Sarvotam
    Jaypee
    But your post is intriguing :)
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw Gaur Website, 12th avenue is G+26 floors ...:bab (36)::bab (36):

On the Master Plan , there is an area marked as "Other's land". Does it belong to some builder or meant for some other purpose??
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vondamn
    my cousin booked at BSP 3450 - 12% discount in Tower A. Good Deal :)

Congrats!
    I guess this is not all inclusive and is just the bsp, right ?
    On which floor your cousin booked ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Hmmm... so prices hv not increased much. I booked in Jan at 3200. Got a discount of 10% on that. I was super surprised at 3750.

On which floor you booked ?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked in oct 2012 at 2929 on 6th floor. Rate also depends on which floor you book.
    CommentQuote
  • ok, i had a chat with the Inventory head, and i was reminded by him that we didnt underwrite the project, cuz we didnt like the location.

But for all those who have invested already. M sure post two years all towers will look alike.

Best wishes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vondamn
    open car parking for rs. 175000/-. got 14th floor in tower B

Aree aap toh mere se ek floor niche hai. I have 1225 at 15th floor, tower B

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandeep99
    ok, i had a chat with the Inventory head, and i was reminded by him that we didnt underwrite the project, cuz we didnt like the location.

But for all those who have invested already. M sure post two years all towers will look alike.

Best wishes.

Pardon me, u didnt underwrite the project? Are u a broker? I mean just asking

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandeep99
    Will post in evening on this.
    My most clients were going to
    yamuna city
    Mahagun
    Sarvotam
    Jaypee
    But your post is intriguing :)

Interesting options. Yamuna city and jaypee comparison with NE. Pretty Interesting!

CommentQuote
    Pardon me, u didnt underwrite the project? Are u a broker? I mean just asking

Yes I am SIR
    CommentQuote
    Interesting options. Yamuna city and jaypee comparison with NE. Pretty Interesting!

I did not compare:(

My focus as professional has been more on the projects mentioned.
    CommentQuote