Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mandeep99
    I did not compare:(

    My focus as professional has been more on the projects mentioned.


    :)

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandeep99
    Yes I am SIR


    Great. Always nice to get views of the match makers of the market. And did u confirm about the price of 3750?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guptaMan
    Just saw Gaur Website, 12th avenue is G+26 floors ...:bab (36)::bab (36):

    On the Master Plan , there is an area marked as "Other's land". Does it belong to some builder or meant for some other purpose??


    It belongs to other builders. I can't recall the name of the builder but the construction is going on right now in that plot!
    CommentQuote
  • whether 12th Avenue (F Block) is bankable or not. Any body in this forum who booked the flat has taken loan on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshgupta
    whether 12th Avenue (F Block) is bankable or not. Any body in this forum who booked the flat has taken loan on this project.


    Not 12th Avenue, but I bought in 16th Avenue, M block, and to my surprise it is not bank approved. Have a look:

    Bank refusing disbursement for Gaur City (NE)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit85
    Not 12th Avenue, but I bought in 16th Avenue, M block, and to my surprise it is not bank approved. Have a look:

    Bank refusing disbursement for Gaur City (NE)


    The whole of 12th avenue is bankable. I don't know why there is a confusion. There is some problem with 16th avenue but NOT WITH 12TH AVENUE

    I hope people are misguided by random comments of individuals who are confusing everyone across the IREF!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Great. Always nice to get views of the match makers of the market. And did u confirm about the price of 3750?



    Hi Don Jee

    Yes I did. I was incorrect.

    Sincere apologies.

    ( I continue not doing 12th Avenue even after having read about overwhelming response to the inventory in it. Yes my reasons may be biased. )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandeep99
    Hi Don Jee

    Yes I did. I was incorrect.

    Sincere apologies.

    ( I continue not doing 12th Avenue even after having read about overwhelming response to the inventory in it. Yes my reasons may be biased. )


    Arre bhai, sorry mat bolo. Insaan ho, galati hoti hai :)

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Arre bhai, sorry mat bolo. Insaan ho, galati hoti hai :)

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta


    Sorry nahi bola saab....
    Apologies diya ;)
    Can you post a picture of 12th avenue. had a query from a client :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar I m not in india abhi. Will be back in couple of weeks. I ll do a darshan of NE and post pics

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Yaar I m not in india abhi. Will be back in couple of weeks. I ll do a darshan of NE and post pics

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta


    Aap kay pragat hone se pehlay hum khud he aap ko snaps bhej dengay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandeep99
    Aap kay pragat hone se pehlay hum khud he aap ko snaps bhej dengay


    Bhej do. Gaur wale bahut late update karte hai pics!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Bhej do. Gaur wale bahut late update karte hai pics!


    i had gone there yesterday, could not go till 12th avenue as it rained alot yesterday. and the road to 12th avenue was not at all in a condition to walk.

    from sanskirti vihar i had a look over 12th avenue. second floor casting was in progress in the right side. D,E,F towers must have been more than this, but could not see.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    I have checked the new layout plan for the GC-12.As per new layout they have changed the location of swimming pool & also they have moved the unit no.3,5,9,12,18,21 in tower A,B & C from their earlier position.In earlier plan all units which are park facing were in a row but now they have moved above unit somewhere behind. I don't know this is good move or not for these units?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anygoel
    Hi All,

    I have checked the new layout plan for the GC-12.As per new layout they have changed the location of swimming pool & also they have moved the unit no.3,5,9,12,18,21 in tower A,B & C from their earlier position.In earlier plan all units which are park facing were in a row but now they have moved above unit somewhere behind. I don't know this is good move or not for these units?


    They hv moved the unit? Is it still park facing?

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote