Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes ,they have shifted them little behind in reference to the adjacent unit.now unit 12 is behind the unit 11.. so on.
    I am also confused tht they r still park facing or not.Bcz i hav booked in unit 12.

    U can chk new plan on GC.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is like there.

    But I guess it is not actually the case. Have a look in the section of "construction update", you will find that the base of all units fall in a straight line but the layout shows that the space between unit 11 and 12 has some green area.

    So I think that all of flat will still fall in same line..

    Does that make sense ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes,from the construction updates it seems all in line,that's why we are confused.Is builder making fool to new customers by selling fake layout plan or we are geeting fooled ?

    If any have updates on this,pls. post.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on current price in 12th Avenue?
    I am getting 3105(bsp) with10% discount on 3450
    plus they have 95 as LR and 100 for floor plc and covered parking as 3,95,000.
    Is it good to go?
    CommentQuote
  • Push More. You will get 12-13% discount.

    Originally Posted by akapil11
    Any updates on current price in 12th Avenue?
    I am getting 3105(bsp) with10% discount on 3450
    plus they have 95 as LR and 100 for floor plc and covered parking as 3,95,000.
    Is it good to go?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vondamn
    Push More. You will get 12-13% discount.

    Is there any thing negotiable other than BSP? can we do some negotiation on Car parking or PLC ?
    CommentQuote
  • which floor & which unit no. u r luking in GC-12?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anygoel
    which floor & which unit no. u r luking in GC-12?


    I am looking for 1225 sqft below 4th floor and non park facing. What is the current availability in 12th Avenue for this?
    CommentQuote
  • i think it's very hard to get lower floor in GC-12 at this time.
    ALso u can negotiate only on BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akapil11
    Any updates on current price in 12th Avenue?
    I am getting 3105(bsp) with10% discount on 3450
    plus they have 95 as LR and 100 for floor plc and covered parking as 3,95,000.
    Is it good to go?


    Covered car parking is 3.95??? :bab (5):

    Itne mein toh car aati hai!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akapil11
    Is there any thing negotiable other than BSP? can we do some negotiation on Car parking or PLC ?



    The rates you quoted are for which floor?
    CommentQuote
  • i think GC-12 is left with only open car parkin with the rate of 1,75,000.there is no covered parking now!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anygoel
    i think GC-12 is left with only open car parkin with the rate of 1,75,000.there is no covered parking now!!


    Seriously??

    They have made two floors of parking. I am sure they have reserved few parkings for the lower flats so that when they sell those flats at higher bsp, they will offer car parking along with it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Seriously??

    They have made two floors of parking. I am sure they have reserved few parkings for the lower flats so that when they sell those flats at higher bsp, they will offer car parking along with it.


    I heard from one of guy in sales that they dint build covered car parking in 12th Avenue which looks less possible. Is there any one who can confirm on this?
    They are saying only open car parking is th option which I dont want to take.
    CommentQuote
  • Covered parking is available for 3.95 Lacs. They have create some new slots for covered parking. Earlier it was not available.

    Originally Posted by akapil11
    I heard from one of guy in sales that they dint build covered car parking in 12th Avenue which looks less possible. Is there any one who can confirm on this?
    They are saying only open car parking is th option which I dont want to take.
    CommentQuote