Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akapil11
    I heard from one of guy in sales that they dint build covered car parking in 12th Avenue which looks less possible. Is there any one who can confirm on this?
    They are saying only open car parking is th option which I dont want to take.

I hv a covered car park. Got it at 2.5 lacs in Jan 2013.

The project has 2 floors of parking. The sales guy must be bluffing. If you visit the site, you ll see the 2 floors of parking

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Yes,it's true.I hv aso got covered parking 2.5L in Jan'13.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the latest price for GC 12and how much is the discount they aye offering.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    The whole of 12th avenue is bankable. I don't know why there is a confusion. There is some problem with 16th avenue but NOT WITH 12TH AVENUE

I hope people are misguided by random comments of individuals who are confusing everyone across the IREF!

This is exactly what i said Mr. DON. "not in 12th but in 16th avenue"

Hope you are not pointing to me when talking about misguiding !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit85
    This is exactly what i said Mr. DON. "not in 12th but in 16th avenue"

Hope you are not pointing to me when talking about misguiding !!

Hi Amit,

I was not pointing to you. Apologies if you felt bad

CommentQuote
  • guys anything about metro extension..... N how far will b metro stn frn dis project, today gt sth abt it in newspaper day dat fund is being arranged fr it
    CommentQuote
  • Have anybody .. deposited current 15% demand? Bank is disbursing the loan amount?
    Mine Home Loan is from HDFC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saur marine
    guys anything about metro extension..... N how far will b metro stn frn dis project, today gt sth abt it in newspaper day dat fund is being arranged fr it

Dont hope for metro in NE for next 5-7yrs

No one lives in NE and a metro in an area where no one lives is economically not viable. NE needs atleast 50k ppl before metro will even think of coming there

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshgupta
    whether 12th Avenue (F Block) is bankable or not. Any body in this forum who booked the flat has taken loan on this project.

F Block is bankable , HDFC , ICICI, INDIA BULLS etc. are doing this. I have a unit 2346 in this tower , booked it in Sep 11. My loan is from India Bulls 10.15 %
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone recently visited the site...please share some pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuj Sood
    F Block is bankable , HDFC , ICICI, INDIA BULLS etc. are doing this. I have a unit 2346 in this tower , booked it in Sep 11. My loan is from India Bulls 10.15 %

Apologies : Please read as Sep 12
    CommentQuote
  • Finally Booked flat in 12th avenue

hi all,
    Thanks for all your help in booking flat in 12th Avenue. This site is definitely useful for a fruitful interaction with other buyers.
    1) I booked flat but I am not sure how the whole process go from here. They have given a stamped photo copy of the application form as a confirmation right now. So my query is that what are the things we should expect in coming days.
    2)First thing is definitely allotement letter. When I should expect it?
    3)how the demand letter and loan disbursement goes from here?

Definitely booking flat is not a big deal but going through the loan process, getting documents in right time (to revert any penalties) and payment is a big deal.

Any help is appreciable. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • can you please pm me the broker detail and the rate that you have booked and under what plan..

Originally Posted by akapil11
    hi all,
    Thanks for all your help in booking flat in 12th Avenue. This site is definitely useful for a fruitful interaction with other buyers.
    1) I booked flat but I am not sure how the whole process go from here. They have given a stamped photo copy of the application form as a confirmation right now. So my query is that what are the things we should expect in coming days.
    2)First thing is definitely allotement letter. When I should expect it?
    3)how the demand letter and loan disbursement goes from here?

Definitely booking flat is not a big deal but going through the loan process, getting documents in right time (to revert any penalties) and payment is a big deal.

Any help is appreciable. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have a grace period for every installment...can we pay the amount by 25th sep ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mekalwin
    Do we have a grace period for every installment...can we pay the amount by 25th sep ?

Ye . It is 15 days, from documented date of installment. The same is mentioned in Agreement.
    :)
    CommentQuote