Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akapil11
    Are these documents required for Sanction or disburasal?
    How much time it will take for them to prepare this document. My next due date it 17th Oct.

Hi Akapil,

I had also booked a flat in GC 12 and waiting for allotment letter.
    Can you pls. tell what all documents you had received from Gaur.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrinal401
    Dear Abhay,

Can you pls. share documents details that is needed from builder Side like BBA,Allotment letter etc.
    thanks in advance!!!

1 Allotment letter from Builder
    2 Payment receipts of payments made to the builder
    3 Lien agreement in favor of the bank
    4 Mortgage letter
    CommentQuote
    Dear Sanju,

Can you pls. tell me the complete documents required to get loan from SBI bank. As after discussing the same from one of nationalized bank BOI they are saying that at per instruction from RBI none of nationalized bank is sanctioning loan against Flexi plan.
    Also if possible pls. share any contact detail for same.

Contact Mr Sanjeev Saini. Branch Manager SBI Sec 7 Branch. He is quite helpful. I got the number from Gaur people only. Speak to them
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the construction? We all have paid the 3rd installment. I hope the construction is going on full swing!
    CommentQuote
    Hi Akapil,

There are couple of documents:
    1) Allotment letter for flat, car parking etc
    2) There are couple of forms like maintenance agreement, Power backup, electric connection
    3) Receipt for the previous payment done
    4) Demand letter for the next payment
    5) stamped paper allotment

Apart from these docs, I recieved one more form which ask for the consent/no objection for change in layout plan.
    I am still not sure that is this common for all or new buyers only getting this?
    Can somebody please confim on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanju,

I visited 2 sbi branch to get my HL tr sfr frm Axis to SBI..Documents mentio ed in previous threads are fine but in addition the branch mgr told that we need to give a GUARENTER. A perso hving mortgage or assest equivalent to my property..He told this is RBI guideline , for under construction property its required.

In Mar, I tried for a month to get it saunction frm SBI, but due to some valuation land legal documents was nt a/v. So i didnt get at tht moment and i applied frm axis. And nw when bank have all legal documents, they re asking for guarenter.
    Any thoughts will be appreciable.....

Originally Posted by del_sanju
    Contact Mr Sanjeev Saini. Branch Manager SBI Sec 7 Branch. He is quite helpful. I got the number from Gaur people only. Speak to them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Hi Sanju,

I visited 2 sbi branch to get my HL tr sfr frm Axis to SBI..Documents mentio ed in previous threads are fine but in addition the branch mgr told that we need to give a GUARENTER. A perso hving mortgage or assest equivalent to my property..He told this is RBI guideline , for under construction property its required.

In Mar, I tried for a month to get it saunction frm SBI, but due to some valuation land legal documents was nt a/v. So i didnt get at tht moment and i applied frm axis. And nw when bank have all legal documents, they re asking for guarenter.
    Any thoughts will be appreciable.....

ys that is required. In my case also there ws guaranteer. The guy next to me for GC10 was also sitting with guaranteer
    CommentQuote
  • Got a useful link today for all Gaur buyers..and thought of worth sharing..
    user name : ID you are registered in Gaur form.
    password: 123

Farvision Portal Login
    CommentQuote
  • dear akapil how can i get id for login , i have to contact gaur office?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit777
    dear akapil how can i get id for login , i have to contact gaur office?

id is ur registered email id.
    CommentQuote
  • And password? Del sanju
    CommentQuote
  • For first time users, password is 123
    CommentQuote
    Hi Akapil,

Hi Mrinal,

Could u plz tell me at when u book the flat and at what rate u get the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Friends,

Looking for flat in 12th avenue of Gaur City 2, please help me in getting current prices there...i am looking for 1225 sqft BR+study flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur has launched 14th avenue.
    CommentQuote