Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Market pura down hai and a new launch! Bhagwan gaur ka bhala kare

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpandey31
    Hi Mrinal,

Could u plz tell me at when u book the flat and at what rate u get the deal.

Hi Mr. Pandey,

I had booked my flat in GC 12 at 3450 with 12% discount. Rest charges were same like floor plc{150} for 6th floor + open car parking 1.75L + Electricity meter and other charges.
    CommentQuote
  • congrats. Even I got the same price.
    Which floor and tower did you book for?

Originally Posted by Mrinal401
    Hi Mr. Pandey,

I had booked my flat in GC 12 at 3450 with 12% discount. Rest charges were same like floor plc{150} for 6th floor + open car parking 1.75L + Electricity meter and other charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sanj.
    Any idea what could be the possible thngs used as guaranteer. One I am aware, if some has the property and its valuation >= to mine, we can give the copy of their registery...what else could be....!

Originally Posted by del_sanju
    ys that is required. In my case also there ws guaranteer. The guy next to me for GC10 was also sitting with guaranteer
    CommentQuote
  • True...Brokers giving discount of 14% on 3450.
    And now more inventory is available on lower floors.
    Gaur is also cheat...in layout first they had swimming pool in front of Block A and now they have changed it to Block C.

Originally Posted by don karnage
    Market pura down hai and a new launch! Bhagwan gaur ka bhala kare

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Construction updates as on 13th October 2013.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Construction updates as on 13th October 2013.

Terrific !!

RCC Framework Structure...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Terrific !!

RCC Framework Structure...

One of the Best finishing, i ever seen in beginning phase.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking like Block D, E & F are on speed. (1055 Sq Ft.)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot :)

Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82

wow
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur has also updated pics on thier website under construction updates
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur City-2 12th Avenue residential apartments which is located in in Greater Noida West, neighborhood of Greater Noida. It is among the ongoing projects of Gaursons India Limited. Project delivery expected completion is around Dec 2014. Project has various modern amenities like Garden, Swimming Pool, Play Area, Health Facilities, 24Hr Backup, Maintenance Staff, Security, Intercom, Club House, Cafeteria, Broadband Internet, Badminton Court, Gymnasium, Basket Ball Court, Community Hall, Electricity Backup etc. Gaur City-2 offers 2 bhk and 3 bhk apartments with size ranging from 1055 - 1320 Sq.Ft. and approx. Price starts from 33.76 Lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanchita
    Gaur City-2 12th Avenue residential apartments which is located in in Greater Noida West, neighborhood of Greater Noida. It is among the ongoing projects of Gaursons India Limited. Project delivery expected completion is around Dec 2014. Project has various modern amenities like Garden, Swimming Pool, Play Area, Health Facilities, 24Hr Backup, Maintenance Staff, Security, Intercom, Club House, Cafeteria, Broadband Internet, Badminton Court, Gymnasium, Basket Ball Court, Community Hall, Electricity Backup etc. Gaur City-2 offers 2 bhk and 3 bhk apartments with size ranging from 1055 - 1320 Sq.Ft. and approx. Price starts from 33.76 Lakhs.

Sanchita- Itni late update kar rhe ho ye sab. Any particular reasons.

Dec 2014 me delivery GC12? GC 1 & GC16,11 kab deliver honge fir.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanchita
    Gaur City-2 12th Avenue residential apartments which is located in in Greater Noida West, neighborhood of Greater Noida. It is among the ongoing projects of Gaursons India Limited. Project delivery expected completion is around Dec 2014. Project has various modern amenities like Garden, Swimming Pool, Play Area, Health Facilities, 24Hr Backup, Maintenance Staff, Security, Intercom, Club House, Cafeteria, Broadband Internet, Badminton Court, Gymnasium, Basket Ball Court, Community Hall, Electricity Backup etc. Gaur City-2 offers 2 bhk and 3 bhk apartments with size ranging from 1055 - 1320 Sq.Ft. and approx. Price starts from 33.76 Lakhs.

Sanchita: Are you with some agency who is advertising GC-2 12th Ave?
    Even builders itself are not claiming to finish it by 2014. This plan was sanctioned in Jan 13 and expected to complete in 42 months which is by Mid-2016.This is per documents and even each advertisement everywhere from GC itself. No offense but how can you claim it to be completed approx. by Dec 2014. Is there any update from GC guys itself or you are just guessing looking in the construction update pics.

Thanks
    Raj
    CommentQuote