Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • vk malhotra Are these pics of 12th avenue??
    I don't see tower A...

Any one enlighten about loan transfer??
    My home loan for 32 lacs... 2o years 10.75% from icici....started at 10.50%...
    Recently saw an ad of canara bank offering 9.95% for loans above 30 lacs..

can any body shed some light on this/?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fantanyl
    vk malhotra Are these pics of 12th avenue??
    I don't see tower A...

Any one enlighten about loan transfer??
    My home loan for 32 lacs... 2o years 10.75% from icici....started at 10.50%...
    Recently saw an ad of canara bank offering 9.95% for loans above 30 lacs..

can any body shed some light on this/?

yes canara bank is providing loan on 9.95% for below 30 lac. but the maximum loan they can provide is the 4 times your yearly gross salary.
    for eg.. if you have a package of 7 lacs per annum then they will give only 28 lac..

i will suggest you to move to IDBI bank.. they are providing at 10.25 % and currently there is no processing charges.
    CommentQuote
  • 2BHK for 13% on paper + 3% credit notte

Guys, I am getting 3K BSP (13% on paper) for both 12th and 16th avenue (2BHK) + 3% credit note + other charges

Is it gud or any other better deal available in market?

Please confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhking
    Guys, I am getting 3K BSP (13% on paper) for both 12th and 16th avenue (2BHK) + 3% credit note + other charges

Please confirm

Its good but try to get PDC in stead of Credit note.
    CommentQuote

Please confirm

It also depends on the floor as well against which you are getting this price.

I have seen a difference of around 200 rs/PSF between lower floors and top floors.

On which floor you are getting this price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    It also depends on the floor as well against which you are getting this price.

I have seen a difference of around 200 rs/PSF between lower floors and top floors.

On which floor you are getting this price ?

Well... they are providing me only couple of options below 6 floor.... 4-5 options between 7-12..... and multiple options above 14

& Yes, floor PLC is over and above the BSP.....
    CommentQuote
  • if you are getting 3k in 12th avenue below 6th then definitely it is win-2 situation.. Go for it..
    CommentQuote
    Well... they are providing me only couple of options below 6 floor.... 4-5 options between 7-12..... and multiple options above 14

Would you mind sending me broker details please.

Sent from my -SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote

Kindly do a site visit before putting in the money. The towers in 12th avenue are close to each other, like every project in NE, I am not sure buying a flat in lower floors is a wise thing to do
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akapil11
    congrats. Even I got the same price.
    Which floor and tower did you book for?

Hi kapil,

Congrats you too...
    Mine is C- Block 623.
    CommentQuote
  • any updated pics of the project??? if any pls upload
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys

Lets know about our future neighbors. Please just update the current post.

Sandeep : 612, A block...
    CommentQuote
  • Conatct Detail of the property dealer

Can you please post the contact details of this property dealer??

Thanks

Originally Posted by singhking

Please confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Options Available

Can anybody post what are the options available in the Gaur City-2 under 40L (All Inclusive)??

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • can anybody predict resale rate of 12th avenue Gaur city 2 in Dec.2014?
    CommentQuote