Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Friends

Possession of 12th Avenue will starts from Dec. 2015

:bab (59)::bab (59):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 12th Avenue as on 15th December 2013

12th Avenue as on 15th December 2013
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tower E
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Tower E

Looking Good...
    CommentQuote
  • Tower F
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tower G
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 12th Avenue Front View
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    12th Avenue Front View

Awesome... Looks like that dec 2015 is gonna make it..
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea, why tower A & B are lagging behind others
    CommentQuote
  • Vmalhotra82: I must say these r the best pics i hv seen so far...I think u cover almost all construction views...Thanks
    Though I hv one question to ask frm u as u visited and seen the site personally..Now Tower F & G has reached to 5th level, how wud the gap between F & G Looks like..Any pointer !

Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Tower G
    CommentQuote
  • Gap between Tower F and Tower G
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Coollll... Many Thanks V.Malhotra :)
    Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Gap between Tower F and Tower G
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am new member of this Forum. Wants to book flat in 12th Avenue. Just wanted to Know that Is Block A, is approved? When I saw the layout, It showed 6 flats on each roof of BLOCK A , but rest all Blocks have 8 flats on each floor. Also I visited the site , BLOCK A is least developed as compared all other Blocks (B -G). Looks like for BLOCK A they have received the approvals in the end.

Looking for reply.

Many Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohila77
    Hi,

I am new member of this Forum. Wants to book flat in 12th Avenue. Just wanted to Know that Is Block A, is approved? When I saw the layout, It showed 6 flats on each roof of BLOCK A , but rest all Blocks have 8 flats on each floor. Also I visited the site , BLOCK A is least developed as compared all other Blocks (B -G). Looks like for BLOCK A they have received the approvals in the end.

Looking for reply.

Many Thanks!

Whole 12th Avenue was approved altogether. They are giving the priority to units in increasing order of size. This reason behind this assumption is that most of them were booked initially so GAUR wants to deliver them first.

But did you check the availability of any unit in A block ?
    CommentQuote
  • Many Thanks for the reply!.

The whole of 12th Avenue is almost booked. Only flats above 20th are left. I was giving preference to tower A, to the flats which are not park facing.

Also one more concern I found in 1225 sq feet flats is that , the carper area is approx 800 - 850 sq feet. Is this ok? Seems like now all the builders have same kind of layout.

30% is loading for 1225 sq feet flat and approx 70% is carpet area.
    CommentQuote