Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My broker had asked me to issue the downpayment cheque in favour of "Gaur Promoters Ptv. Ltd. Escorw A/C" is this the gaur's account for fake account.

Please provide ur inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • "ESCORW" seems to be suspicious. It should be til 'Pvt Ltd'.

Go and check with gaur corporate office.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks-How much loading is in the 12th avenue and what is current rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajendras
    "ESCORW" seems to be suspicious. It should be til 'Pvt Ltd'.

Go and check with gaur corporate office.

ESCROW is a type of account. I came across this: http://www./ensure-your-developer-has-escrow-account.html - might be useful.

Does not look anything fishy out here. Perhaps more experienced members may comment...
    CommentQuote
  • They are charging S. Tax@3.09% on basic cost and @12.36% on Other costs. So is 3.09% applicable on the BSP or the whole amount inclusive of payment for BSP+Covered parking+Power backup+Electric Meter?

What are constituents on which 12.36% is charged?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saikat001
    They are charging S. Tax@3.09% on basic cost and @12.36% on Other costs. So is 3.09% applicable on the BSP or the whole amount inclusive of payment for BSP+Covered parking+Power backup+Electric Meter?

What are constituents on which 12.36% is charged?

I think 3.09% on all the charges (BSP+Covered parking+Power backup+Electric Mete etc).

12.3% shall be registry charge (At the time of posesion.) Ye builder nahi lega.. NE authority legi.

I have already paid 3.09% charge.

Hope your query got resolve.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys, I am also planning to book a flat in Gaur 12th Avenue, Experience Guys those already book a flat will let me know what is bSF rate as i spoke to HOME Wise.. They are saying 3200 SQ FT + all additional charges..

Looking forward the better response from you guys
    CommentQuote
    ESCROW is a type of account. I came across this: http://www./ensure-your-developer-has-escrow-account.html - might be useful.

Does not look anything fishy out here. Perhaps more experienced members may comment...

Today i have visit Gaur builder and had asked question on "Escrow A/C", according to Gaur's rep its account with their channel partner i.e. Netambit"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    Hello Guys, I am also planning to book a flat in Gaur 12th Avenue, Experience Guys those already book a flat will let me know what is bSF rate as i spoke to HOME Wise.. They are saying 3200 SQ FT + all additional charges..

Hi

you have to negotiate with broker, you can get discount upto 8% or more its depends upon your negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajpu
    Anyone got demand from builder yet after depositing the 10% booking amount. Next demand will be 30% , I am not sure if builder is demanding this money now or waiting to get for bank sanction?

Today I had visited Gaur office and met their executive. according to him still plan had not got sancationed and It may get sancationed by 20th Jan 2013. After that they'll issue allotment letters and send demand notes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Not007
    I think 3.09% on all the charges (BSP+Covered parking+Power backup+Electric Mete etc).

12.3% shall be registry charge (At the time of posesion.) Ye builder nahi lega.. NE authority legi.

Thanks buddy... I too had the same understanding. ;)

Have you got the demand letter for the next 30% payment? It seems plan is not sanctioned yet but the NETAMBIT consultant told me its already sanctioned. Hence confused.

Which are the Public Sector banks funding the project currently?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    Hello Guys, I am also planning to book a flat in Gaur 12th Avenue, Experience Guys those already book a flat will let me know what is bSF rate as i spoke to HOME Wise.. They are saying 3200 SQ FT + all additional charges..

Currently there is a 10% discount on offer. So per sq ft cost is around 2880 (after Rs.320 discount on Rs.3200). You can check with the consultants.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Not007

not correct

3.09 % is applicable on bsp
    12.36 % is applicable on additional charges such as club membership, plc etc

(in case your builder has clubbed together all charges into one single total sale price or TSP .. then only 3.09 % will be imposed)

registry and stamp duty etc is separate and is payable to the authority later
    CommentQuote
    Thanks buddy... I too had the same understanding. ;)

Have you got the demand letter for the next 30% payment? It seems plan is not sanctioned yet but the NETAMBIT consultant told me its already sanctioned. Hence confused.

Which are the Public Sector banks funding the project currently?

Project is still to be sanction.
    I think it will took 3 to 4 months (or more).

Brokers (including) N@tambit making fool to buyers. But one thing is sure that after sanction ...Gaur will increase the price.

You can make the decision accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    not correct

3.09 % is applicable on bsp
    12.36 % is applicable on additional charges such as club membership, plc etc

(in case your builder has clubbed together all charges into one single total sale price or TSP .. then only 3.09 % will be imposed)

registry and stamp duty etc is separate and is payable to the authority later

My reply is in line with the form which i filled while booking. :D
    Request you to please check at your end.
    CommentQuote