Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

    thanks for very good pics. If some one have a pic for gap between Tower-A & B, Pls. post!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I booked flat in 12 th avenue e block in september 2012 with 5.5% discount through net ambit noida. They have cheated me at the time of booking they told me that ifms ,elctrical connection charges & power back charges need to pay at the time of booking so i have paid these charges but later when i check customer portal on gaur city website these charges still pending against my flat along with the last 5% installment at the time of possession senior members plz advice me what to do .


    Senior members plz advice me what to do .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,


    i am not able to login to customer portal on gaur's site.if anyone knows how to reset the login detail pls. let me know!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit777
    I booked flat in 12 th avenue e block in september 2012 with 5.5% discount through net ambit noida. They have cheated me at the time of booking they told me that ifms ,elctrical connection charges & power back charges need to pay at the time of booking so i have paid these charges but later when i check customer portal on gaur city website these charges still pending against my flat along with the last 5% installment at the time of possession senior members plz advice me what to do .


    Senior members plz advice me what to do .


    They have not definitely conveyed the exact situation. Yes, you are right, but you can not do much at this stage because this was mentioned in the allotment letter which you signed with GAUR.

    I am sure you have not browsed about net ambit. You can find hell lot of complaints about them. Cheating is such a small word for them.

    Did they offer you 5.5% as credit note ? If so then better start chasing them, they hardly full fill that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anygoel
    Hi,


    i am not able to login to customer portal on gaur's site.if anyone knows how to reset the login detail pls. let me know!!



    I guess they have "forgot password" feature and also try to access the site using chrome.

    It does not work properly in Firefox.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohila77
    Many Thanks for the reply!.

    The whole of 12th Avenue is almost booked. Only flats above 20th are left. I was giving preference to tower A, to the flats which are not park facing.

    Also one more concern I found in 1225 sq feet flats is that , the carper area is approx 800 - 850 sq feet. Is this ok? Seems like now all the builders have same kind of layout.

    30% is loading for 1225 sq feet flat and approx 70% is carpet area.


    Well, in that case you can learn more about 14th Avenue in GAUR city 2. It was launched recently.
    As far as the loading is concerned, you are right but this is the same case with almost other builders.

    GAUR is bit high on price side but comes with a brand value, which returns assurance to your hard earned money, based on their earlier track record.

    BTW, what is the current price your are getting for 20th+ floors in 12th Avenue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I have tried with chrome too. while i using 'forgot password' option it is asking for registered user id. i alrdy tried with my mail id fill in the form.with tht it is showing bad data.any idea???
    CommentQuote
  • Test
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhking
    Guys, I am getting 3K BSP (13% on paper) for both 12th and 16th avenue (2BHK) + 3% credit note + other charges

    Is it gud or any other better deal available in market?

    Please confirm



    Hi can you pm me contact number please of the gaur person you dealt with

    Sent from my Micromax A87
    CommentQuote
  • saw the pics ......seems work is going at good pace.......
    CommentQuote
  • Mr goel just go to Gaursons India for customer portal . dont go to gaursonsindia .com

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • www.gaurcity.co.in


    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Please suggest !!

    Hi All..
    And I really appreciate all of you being so active updating each and every status regarding Gaur project.
    Please suggest me if my deal is something which I should go with .

    In 14th Avenue of GC-2 the original BSP is 3450 Rs/Sq feet. I am looking for 3 BHK of 1160 Sq feet and a broker is giving me 16% discount on it so BSP would become 2898 Rs/Sq Feet. So is this worth taking this. My goal is fully investment focused.

    Any suggestion would be highly appreciated from you all...

    Regards
    Vishal :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishalViaan
    Hi All..
    And I really appreciate all of you being so active updating each and every status regarding Gaur project.
    Please suggest me if my deal is something which I should go with .

    In 14th Avenue of GC-2 the original BSP is 3450 Rs/Sq feet. I am looking for 3 BHK of 1160 Sq feet and a broker is giving me 16% discount on it so BSP would become 2898 Rs/Sq Feet. So is this worth taking this. My goal is fully investment focused.

    Any suggestion would be highly appreciated from you all...

    Regards
    Vishal :)


    Price is quite lucrative but for which floor you are getting this price ? It also depends upon other factors like car parking charges,electricity, PLC, Power back up etc.

    I guess car parking is bit on high side in 14th Avenue, It's around 3.5 lakh, correct me If I am wrong.

    I would suggest that, analyze on the basis of total price rather than just on the basis of BSP only.

    Based upon my observation till date on this forum, I have found that Gaur and Stellar are the most reputed one. You can check Stellar as well in case they have some inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sandeep.. The floor is 15th and yes you are right the other charges are quite high e.g Car Parking is 3.95 Lakhs.
    I will check for Stellar one also.
    And thanks for your suggestion to not only look for discounts on BSP instead I should think for total price.
    I just spoke to a broker on phone and she says Gaur will be coming with all other remaining avenues also like 17th , 3rd , 7th etc etc and lots of inventories are about to come in Guar City 2 and also she says this discount will be there till may june 2014 so no need to hurry thinking that discount may be waived off right? What you think about this?
    Do you have any idea in near future any new launch may be coming in Noida Expressway since my goal was for investment purpose which can yield good return.
    Thanks in advance sir!!!
    CommentQuote