Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I will say don't go through broker. buy it directly from gaur. noida expressway I think u can not get for such less price.
    CommentQuote
  • GC-12 Construction 2013----> A Quick Flashback <------
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishalViaan
    Hi Sandeep.. The floor is 15th and yes you are right the other charges are quite high e.g Car Parking is 3.95 Lakhs.
    I will check for Stellar one also.
    And thanks for your suggestion to not only look for discounts on BSP instead I should think for total price.
    I just spoke to a broker on phone and she says Gaur will be coming with all other remaining avenues also like 17th , 3rd , 7th etc etc and lots of inventories are about to come in Guar City 2 and also she says this discount will be there till may june 2014 so no need to hurry thinking that discount may be waived off right? What you think about this?
    Do you have any idea in near future any new launch may be coming in Noida Expressway since my goal was for investment purpose which can yield good return.
    Thanks in advance sir!!!

HI Vishal,

Yes, eventually they shall launch all those avenue but once people shall start moving there, I guess GAUR will increase the prices of those newly launched avenues. This is the most usual strategy adopted by most of builders. GAUR has also launched a project in Noida Expressway couple of months back. You can learn about that one.

One more thing, you shall find a difference of around 200-300 roughly in terms of BSP, depending upon the floors of the building chosen.

Hope that helps :)

Wishing you a very happy & prosperous new year!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    GC-12 Construction 2013----> A Quick Flashback <------

Great compilation..

Based up on the progress made in last one year, Dec 2015 seems quite achievable...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

Just wanted to understand any specific reason Why GC14 even though better location wise ( Road Facing Gaur Gol Chakkar- NH24 ) is coming out cheaper overall than GC12 ???
    CommentQuote
  • its all depend on time today recession is going on builder are not able to sell units even at 15% discounts.
    CommentQuote
  • Even after pre launch for 4 months, they r not able to sell. Thats y 15% discount
    CommentQuote
  • may be for many people seeing road in morning is not a good idea :-)). so road facing is not a parameter to judge bsp. gc12 is an year old project with good construction speed. you can not compare new project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I just want to know about whether club membership is free for GC-12.Because i beleive it is not mentioned any where is the allotment letter .

Rgds,

ANuj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajendras
    may be for many people seeing road in morning is not a good idea :-)). so road facing is not a parameter to judge bsp. gc12 is an year old project with good construction speed. you can not compare new project.

I do agree with you here. I don't wanna to be in a house where my balcony is under surveillance :)
    CommentQuote
  • Project pics as on 11th Jan

11/01/2014

From the FB page!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Compare which one is more dense?

1) Vedantam - A corner plot both side 60 meter road

OR

2) GC12 Gaur City - surrounded by other high rise projects

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Compare which one is more dense?

OR

Sir corner flats are always preferred but then Gaur name is something that got us here. I am happy the progress is going well in NE. Now sure which one will appreciate more or which will hv better living standard. I was attracted to GC2 becoz its a small project (compared to other projects in NE). I have seen the fights and slow decision making in RWAs when too many heads are working. Lets see how the final str looks.

But yes certainly Vedantam corner flats are looking good!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    11/01/2014

From the FB page!

construction seems solid .. reminds me a bit of some of the construction sites inside Jaypee Wishtown ! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Compare which one is more dense?

OR

Vendantam pic is incomplete.and construction is done only one side.once parallel towers will come then only we should compare the projects.
    CommentQuote