Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Some one please post the google map location and current price as of today for Gaur City 2.

I am looking for a flat in Gaur City

Budget : 45 Lacs (All inclusive except registry)
    Area expecting : 1175 sq ft +
    Floor expected : 6-10

Someone please post if this is a possible deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    Some one please post the google map location and current price as of today for Gaur City 2.

I am looking for a flat in Gaur City

Budget : 45 Lacs (All inclusive except registry)
    Area expecting : 1175 sq ft +
    Floor expected : 6-10

Someone please post if this is a possible deal?

You can get a lot of inventory in 45 lacs in GC2. would suggest you to go in person to the site once and check the area. Once you shortlist the project (by looking at construction) you can do the offline search.
    CommentQuote
  • Got demand letter for next 15%, did anyone else got it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit777
    I booked flat in 12 th avenue e block in september 2012 with 5.5% discount through net ambit noida. They have cheated me at the time of booking they told me that ifms ,elctrical connection charges & power back charges need to pay at the time of booking so i have paid these charges but later when i check customer portal on gaur city website these charges still pending against my flat along with the last 5% installment at the time of possession senior members plz advice me what to do .

Senior members plz advice me what to do .

Net Ambit Noida is a big cheater. You should have checked with IREF forum about net ambit.

Any way now you have signed BBA with Gaur and everything seems fine with Gaur Management.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaiswalmanis
    In guar disscount is about 10-15%.
    m.kashyap.mk5490@.com

:O Talk of more than that . Net Ambit gets 18% from Gaurs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by studio
    Net Ambit Noida is a big cheater. You should have checked with IREF forum about net ambit.

Any way now you have signed BBA with Gaur and everything seems fine with Gaur Management.

But you must have paid this amount by cheque....so it should be a matter of followups and it should get sorted out....isnt it?

I agree....cheating and harrassment is ofcourse there.

Sent from my Micromax A77 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajendras
    Got demand letter for next 15%, did anyone else got it?

Got the demand letter a week ago. It's to be paid by the 10th of March 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Gaursons have changed their branding as per their latest ad in TOI today
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Am I the only one who hasn't got the demand letter?

Did they courier you the same or mailed you??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Am I the only one who hasn't got the demand letter?

Did they courier you the same or mailed you??

Received through courier.
    CommentQuote
  • Is State Bank of India loaning for 12th Avenue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Just wanted to understand the reason for New Projects in Noida such as Ajnara Ambrosia & Romano by supertech in Sec 118 are being Quoted at 3700-3800 AI whereas i had booked GC12 at almost the same rate. What could be the reason as i always thought Noida was a much more expensive as compared to GNW
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rogermayank
    Hi All,

Just wanted to understand the reason for New Projects in Noida such as Ajnara Ambrosia & Romano by supertech in Sec 118 are being Quoted at 3700-3800 AI whereas i had booked GC12 at almost the same rate. What could be the reason as i always thought Noida was a much more expensive as compared to GNW

GNW is catching up with Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie Bhai

Seriously feel either i have made an expensive deal for GC 12 or due recession and stuff 6 mahine main rates have drastically reduced. Couldnt believe Ambrosia and Romano at almost same rates as Gaur:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rogermayank
    Cookie Bhai

Seriously feel either i have made an expensive deal for GC 12 or due recession and stuff 6 mahine main rates have drastically reduced. Couldnt believe Ambrosia and Romano at almost same rates as Gaur:(

You are not alone dear :)
    CommentQuote