Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes I have also booked at 3800 ai in gaur city 1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anjali2010
    yes I have also booked at 3800 ai in gaur city 1


    When did you book ?

    If you made the deal lately still comparatively, it was a good deal.

    Because I tried for the same in dec 12 and rate was high than what you written..
    CommentQuote
  • What will be the impact of SC Decision on GC12 Avenue ? is it safe ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea how much will I lose if I cancel my booking?
    CommentQuote
  • May be 30 %


    Sent from my RM-885_im_mea3_269 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit777
    May be 30 %


    Sent from my RM-885_im_mea3_269 using Tapatalk



    Are you kidding??? :(:(

    I thought it should be around 10%! That means mere 20% gaye plus bank loan of 10% :bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • better to wait & watch but we will not give nest 15% march installment unless picture is clear we should talk to gaur builder.
    what u think?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit777
    better to wait & watch but we will not give nest 15% march installment unless picture is clear we should talk to gaur builder.
    what u think?



    Builder will give gyan. I wont give 15% before 10th March. Better to pay the penalty@12%!
    CommentQuote
  • ya we can delayed this installment up to 25 march after 10 march since 15 days grace period.
    CommentQuote
  • But do you think that by 25th march, we can get any clearer image.

    Authority will definitely move to SC.

    Since 2011, when the case was filled by farmers in SC there has been total 8 hearings were made and still court shall give time all parties to submit their answers/document.

    After that there will be argument on the basis of presented evidence so at least for next 10-11 dates, we would not have any decision, which means that we would be expecting something in 2015.

    Can we hold the builder payment for so long ? Have you guys studied the BBA that what happens if consumer fails to clear the payment up to a certain period of time ?

    I shall certainly read whole BBA again today.

    Though I strongly believe that we would not have the decision before 2nd half of 2015 and by then most of construction work will be done and all we need to pay some extra money.....
    CommentQuote
  • Based on the 12% interest, builder shall levy a penalty of 220 RS per day......
    CommentQuote
  • BBA says that if you don't clear the payment with in the stipulated period of time then builder have the right to cancel the booking and return the amount without any interest after deducting the 10% of basic cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Sandeep ji so we don't have any option apart from paying next 15%installment

    What will happen if sc cancel the land aquization?




    Sent from my RM-885_im_mea3_269 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, you are right..

    I have a firm belief that demolishing a 10+ story building would not be beneficial for any one.

    In case farmers get the land, they can't sell their land directly. They have to sell it again as per the new land bill.

    I would not be restless until builder stops/delays the construction, If builder maintains the same pace as in last one year. I guess each building would have around 20+ constructed floor and I don't see the SC verdict before next year.

    Just got the call from GAUR office, they were too eager to send me the demand letter. Had a word with their so called executives, asked him about the status of the area.

    He came up with the view as if nothing has happened, also asked him about the resale, got an typical sales agent answer "April tak band hian.. uske baad khul jayegi"..

    Means, clear the payment ASAP and then you shall be eligible to sell the flat........



    Sent from my RM-885_im_mea3_269 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • First of all...I am not clear whether it is impacting Gaur or not...anybody who has clarity pls share
    CommentQuote