Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mekalwin
    First of all...I am not clear whether it is impacting Gaur or not...anybody who has clarity pls share

This verdict is against patwari village and Gaur' projects falls in haibatpur village.

As of now, this does not affect the Gaur's project but such a decision is not favorable for buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Pic
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • True.

Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    This verdict is against patwari village and Gaur' projects falls in haibatpur village.

As of now, this does not affect the Gaur's project but such a decision is not favorable for buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    Based on the 12% interest, builder shall levy a penalty of 220 RS per day......

Sandeep,

If I have taken a loan, then my per day interest is around Rs 200 for the next instalmment (interest rate of 10.75%). For builder it will be Rs 222.
    CommentQuote
  • So guys what do you have in mind about the next payment ?

Last we can pay by 25th March and after that there will be penalty on per day basis, even for those extra 15 days, so if some one will pay by 26th, he/she has to pay the penalty for 16 days...
    CommentQuote
  • @don

I calculated roughly...

Waise bhi sir yaha to lakho stake par hian, 2 rs ke kya hoga :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    So guys what do you have in mind about the next payment ?

Last we can pay by 25th March and after that there will be penalty on per day basis, even for those extra 15 days, so if some one will pay by 26th, he/she has to pay the penalty for 16 days...

and you can't claim for delay penalty from builder.
    CommentQuote
  • May be SC design may come on 24 Feb next hearing and gnida will go SC against allahabad HC designs.

Sent from my RM-885_im_mea3_269 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • But what will happen if SC court give designs. In favor of farmers ? Is there no body in HC AND SC COURTS FOR PRESENTING BUYERS PERSPECTIVE?

CommentQuote
  • One more thing iN HC JUDGMENT HC DID NOT SAY ANY THING ABOUT BUYERS WHO HAVE ALREADY BOOK FLATS IN PATWARI VILLAGE HOW THEY WILL GET THEIR MONEY BACK SAME APPLIES TO GAUR CITY.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit777
    May be SC design may come on 24 Feb next hearing and gnida will go SC against allahabad HC designs.

SC decision is not possible in 2014 until heard on daily basis.

Since 2011, case was heard only 7-8 times and still the submission is in process which then be followed by the argument.

We don't a way apart from making the payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf

No way.........
    CommentQuote
  • so we have to make payment before 25th march
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf

Is it true?

My first installment was late by 21 days coz loan processing was taking time. I paid the late payment charges in full to Gaur. Will this affect my claim in case of delay in construction?
    CommentQuote
  • 3800 ai gc6 stadium facing in oct 13
    CommentQuote