Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Is it true?

My first installment was late by 21 days coz loan processing was taking time. I paid the late payment charges in full to Gaur. Will this affect my claim in case of delay in construction?

Just go through your BBA. Panchsheel didn't paid me a single panny because i was late in payment by 12 days ....
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think Gaur City 2 falls in Patwari village.
    However , real picture may be cleared by Banks. If they are still disbursing the loan amount , then there is no problem. If not that may be big problem.
    anybody have couslted with bank?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Not007
    I don't think Gaur City 2 falls in Patwari village.
    However , real picture may be cleared by Banks. If they are still disbursing the loan amount , then there is no problem. If not that may be big problem.

well almost all d gud banks r disbursing loan fr gaur city frm d very beginning n dat was d reason fr me to rely on gaur sons ............. i hope situation is still d same n dere is no issue wid dis patwari village land
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys i can nt access my customer portal ........... can someone tell me mail id of gaurs where i can communicate wid dem to get it resolved
    CommentQuote
  • Banks are still provide loan for project which falls in Patwari village.
    Originally Posted by Not007
    I don't think Gaur City 2 falls in Patwari village.
    CommentQuote
  • So much silence...

Seems like all are gearing up for the next payment...
    CommentQuote
  • What else but pay the demand call money !!

Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    So much silence...

Seems like all are gearing up for the next payment...

Any other option/s SANDEEP ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuj Sood
    Any other option/s SANDEEP ?

No Dear :)
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone been to the site? Just wanted to check construction speed

Also anyone having any idea when are we allowed to sell our flats. Not that I want to, but we have paid 70% already and by oct this year, we would hv paid 80%. I just want to keep the option open!
    CommentQuote
  • whars the curent rate 12th avenue GC 2 ?
    CommentQuote
  • 12th Avenue as on 26th Feb 14

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=45444

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=45445
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The so called park area looks too small and narrow or is it only in pics that it appears a little more than what it actually is ??
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks malhotra ji for the pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Demand Letter for 15% has been received. Is SBI funding 12th Avenue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rogermayank
    The so called park area looks too small and narrow or is it only in pics that it appears a little more than what it actually is ??

It's bit narrow.
    CommentQuote