Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anygoel
    Hi All,

As per new Ad from Gaur covered Car Parking is Free.Is it true???

Decreased on form discount and free car parking.
    Kaan idhar ki jagah udhar se pakda
    10% discount increased
    Covered parking free
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Ankur.
    it fits to my requirement..hope I get such inventory..
    Space for park, swimming pool etc seems to be less. I will be visiting this weekend and will take final decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeet1983
    Thanks a lot Ankur.
    it fits to my requirement..hope I get such inventory..
    Space for park, swimming pool etc seems to be less. I will be visiting this weekend and will take final decision.

Things which made me not to go with 12th avenue-

1. Park area / Open area is very less
    2. Inventory was available in balconies with no or less sunlight due to direction
    3. Possession still away but lot of payment will go.

Things which I liked-

1. Quality construction
    2. Looks good from farmer issue so far
    CommentQuote
  • visited today. No park facing inventory left on towers D and E. :(
    Need member's views on wall face units of tower D and E. These units would be 14th avenue facing.
    Guys please suggest something, i am looking for 2BHK under 38 lakhs and possession should be in less than 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited GC 12 Today......Got a chance to actually see 1055 Sqft Flats in tower F today in towers 42-45. A few Observations

- The Living Room is very small , and dining area is nowhere to be seen
    - The size of 2 Bed rooms looks decent and so does kitchen,
    - The balconies on first floor were actually finaized in one of the flats with grill etc and looked spacious
    - As per what i could see Tower 45 ( F Block) would be the best of the lot as per current status as it is 2 sided open as the space b/w tower F & G seems to be quite a lot
    - The only thing is that the Park area is very small as compared to other projects
    CommentQuote
  • This is because the Noida Extension builders have revised building plan approved under purchaseable FAR scheme of the authority without getting the consent of allottees.

This is why an Allahabad court order is sending shivers down Noida flat buyers

Please put your oenion about 12th Aveneue. Gaursons is goning to take some step?
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder what happend to the dining space in 1055 units. I saw one flat in E block first floor and the dining space as shown in the unit plan on website and allotment letter is almost non-existent. Has any body asked the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi prabhakarm

I also booked one 1320 sqft unit in 12th Avenue recently few days back. It also has similar drawing and dining area, I visited the site but not the raw design in tower. May be I need to check or someone visited raw design tower G can share their observations on it..

Originally Posted by prabhakarm
    I wonder what happend to the dining space in 1055 units. I saw one flat in E block first floor and the dining space as shown in the unit plan on website and allotment letter is almost non-existent. Has any body asked the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site today and got to see one almost complete unit in E block, 1055. The dining space has been carved out now and matches the plan. Casting of 14th and 15th floor is under way in D,E,F. unit in E block, 1055. The dining space has been carved out now and matches the plan. Casting of 14th and 15th floor is under way in D,E,F.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one been to the site recently??

Any new pics?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the GC 12 today.

Update as of now :

*D and E block is almost 17-18 floor completed.Construction is in full swing(6 AM-11 PM till night daily).

*Speed of construction for others block is slow (10-13 floor completed).

*Reason provided by them is different block have different contractor .Each contractor has different speed.

*Distance between two opposite towers look very less(Viewed from outside),but if you enter in any of the flat and look to opposite tower ,then its look bigger :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Any one been to the site recently??

Any new pics?

I visited a week back, got some images..A view of entire block and Tower-G is hitting 11th Floor others are hitting 14-15 flr.Space between 2 Towers seems good..Also the back side road which is touching Galaxy Homes is wider..

One Good thing that Builder is constructing GC12 Outer structure/walls using RCC frames, however one sad thing about the white big bricks they are using for internal wall partitions seems very very week. 2x1 Ft brick can be picked by single hand with minimal efforts utilized, which does not seem to be strong enough to hang an RO unit or Gyser on wall..

Seeking inputs from other members on it....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tower E

Tower E
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Picture taken from inside(front of tower D-E)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding homeloan

Hi ,

I have booked a 1320 sq feet flat in June last year.

As per time link plan ,I have already made a payment of 54% of total cost(50,64000).

As per IDBI ,construction of GC 12 is very slow and overall its 30% completed only.

Now I need a loan for remaining amount(46%) ,as per bank they cannot disburse the next demand in due date (July) for 15 % until Gausons make some impressive construction rate in next 2.5 months or presents a alternative option of Construction linked plan.

Quote by IDBI bank ->

" W.r.t. the HL application case for the project Gaur City II, we would like to inform that in the said project we are funding only as per CONSTRUCTION LEVELS whereas the payment plan provided by you is linked to time. It may be noted that we may process your loan application based on your request after getting necessary approvals from the delegated authorities however, the funding would be done in tandem with the progress levels.
    As per the current progress levels the demand due in July 2014 cannot be released"

Please suggest what to do now ?

are they offering Constrution link plan ?
    CommentQuote