Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Malhotra JI.

Can visitors easily enter in the flat to observe the construction status ?

Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Picture taken from inside(front of tower D-E)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    Thanks Malhotra JI.

Can visitors easily enter in the flat to observe the construction status ?

Yes, visitors are allowed to enter in to construction site.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Updates..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Did any of you notice about the floor to ceiling height ?

isn't short ? I think it should be atleast 9.5 to 10 feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any resale happening in 12th Avenue?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

Great to see the pics of 12th avenue. The project looks to be on track (though some towers are ahead of few others). Overall it seems the builder will meet their deadline of Dec 2015 (+6m)

Just a request to people who will visit the site in future: has the galaxy project started? I am asking this because I want to check if all the projects in the nearby areas are up and running. having a project under construction while shifting in would be a pain.

70% of payment is gone, sep mein another 10% will go. re sale is open now but considering the market condition, no will make any money in selling their property today.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea of current resale price for 1055 sqft unit. Also does one can expect some appreciation after say 6 month or 1 year?
    CommentQuote
  • The way pessimism has covered the RE market, don't expect a lot of appreciation

Though I am hopeful of 2016 mid when a lot of projects in GC1 and 2 will hv people living in it!
    CommentQuote
  • it looks beautiful!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Hello Everyone,

Great to see the pics of 12th avenue. The project looks to be on track (though some towers are ahead of few others). Overall it seems the builder will meet their deadline of Dec 2015 (+6m)

Just a request to people who will visit the site in future: has the galaxy project started? I am asking this because I want to check if all the projects in the nearby areas are up and running. having a project under construction while shifting in would be a pain.

70% of payment is gone, sep mein another 10% will go. re sale is open now but considering the market condition, no will make any money in selling their property today.

Don ji...

This would be a big pain for us, who has galaxy facing units, while we shift to our home in 12th avenue, bcoz galaxy is still not ready with the basement. while we all ll be ready to shift galaxy ll be constructing 6-10 flrs...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

As I booked unit few months back in 12 aven...

I may sound bit negative this time, just little worried from campa cola case, I heard builders are constructing more floors to compensate farmers money.

1. 12th Ave has 26 flr in all towers, has someone checked floor approval from builder ?
    2. Early buyers may have an idea about no of floors during initial statge, if there were less floor during the launch and initial construction or it might have been increased later ?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked the flat in Nov 2012. Project got approval from GNoida Authority in Jan 13. From very beginning it is having 26 floors.

But i doubt any one have seen the documents b/w Gaursons & GNoida authority.
    Also, there is no solution for organized crime. Nobody knows what happened b/w developer & authority.
    CommentQuote
  • How can we check floor approval
    CommentQuote
  • I have my flat on 15th floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Not007
    I booked the flat in Nov 2012. Project got approval from GNoida Authority in Jan 13. From very beginning it is having 26 floors.

But i doubt any one have seen the documents b/w Gaursons & GNoida authority.
    Also, there is no solution for organized crime. Nobody knows what happened b/w developer & authority.

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. At least this information mitigates the fear of illegal increase of floor numbers to compensate farmer money or to generate more money..

I Request the forum-mates to come forward and share their views, who might have checked floor approvals while booking or later ...
    CommentQuote