Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is having 26 floors since beginning..
    CommentQuote
  • Tower G seems to be running far behind from others. Tower G is on 11th flr while others may be touching 16-18flr.. was the construction for tower G started in the last queue or its actually SLOW?

I heard one genetlement on this forum saying that IDBI has stopped disbursing his further demands giving a reason that construction is very slow in entire 12th avenue.
    CommentQuote
  • loan

Unfortunately ,Yes.

This happened to me.

As per current technical evaluation , progress of G block is too slow and they are not ready to disburse next installment.

Now moving to ICICI/HDFC.

Originally Posted by mkushwha2
    Tower G seems to be running far behind from others. Tower G is on 11th flr while others may be touching 16-18flr.. was the construction for tower G started in the last queue or its actually SLOW?

I heard one genetlement on this forum saying that IDBI has stopped disbursing his further demands giving a reason that construction is very slow in entire 12th avenue.
    CommentQuote
  • Project as on 22nd June
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Block A, B and G are slower than rest of the blocks. No idea why but thankfully I saw workers on all the blocks, so work is on!
    CommentQuote
  • This pic was taken some 17 months back!

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/714828-post130.html

Some seriously good progress for this project! *Touchwood*

PS: A, B and G were behind rest of the blocks even in Jan 2013!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    This pic was taken some 17 months back!

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/714828-post130.html

Some seriously good progress for this project! *Touchwood*

PS: A, B and G were behind rest of the blocks even in Jan 2013!

Indeed, good progress!

Lets hope for the best :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ya since beginning it was having

A, F, G - 2S + 25
    B, C, D, E - GR +26

And still the same !!!

Regarding documents between Gaurson n GNIDA, i think hardly any buyer hv seen it but hv an idea tht a buyer can file a RTI with GNIDA and within 30days (SLA) will get the response .

Originally Posted by mkushwha2
    Hi All,

As I booked unit few months back in 12 aven...

I may sound bit negative this time, just little worried from campa cola case, I heard builders are constructing more floors to compensate farmers money.

1. 12th Ave has 26 flr in all towers, has someone checked floor approval from builder ?
    2. Early buyers may have an idea about no of floors during initial statge, if there were less floor during the launch and initial construction or it might have been increased later ?
    CommentQuote
  • Btw ppl visited the site, did anyone chked anyone why sme towers are lagging..After all we cant say the prjt is complete untill all blocks + other common areas nt get completed
    CommentQuote
  • design is good but dont u feel crowded? and when it will reach top floor...would look like valley
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishal Kamra
    Btw ppl visited the site, did anyone chked anyone why sme towers are lagging..After all we cant say the prjt is complete untill all blocks + other common areas nt get completed

I did ask the site manager about it but did not get a proper response. Mostly it is sub-contracted to different companies and hence the delay in few towers.

my sense is we wont get the house till mid-2016. hoepfully the common area would be ready by then
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anjali2010
    design is good but dont u feel crowded? and when it will reach top floor...would look like valley

actually when I went inside the flats, the distance bewteen the tower looked ok. however, we will hv to wait as to how the final structure looks once all the tower reach their top height!
    CommentQuote
  • Layout of GC-12

Overall Its very much congested and no of flats will be around ~1300.

So Considering 4 people per family ,it will one of the most highly crowded open area considering its current open space as of now.

The disadvantages of big projects like Gaur city is Builder try to push more and more society in a fixed area compromising the good will. :(

Given the choice now ,I would have chosen 14th Avenue considering its same price and better location as far as Main road is concerned/Open area. :D

Sad part is only some avenues of GC-2 is made like to look like this :bab (45):

look at the project under GC1 (1st Avenue,4th Avenue,5th Avenue).It is one of the best in its class with open space and decent space between all towers.

Those who took risk and booked these projects at the time of Farmer Agitation in GC1 are the most lucky ones :)

So Considering 4 people per family ,it will one of the most highly crowded open area considering its current open space as of now.

The disadvantages of big projects like Gaur city is Builder try to push more and more society in a fixed area compromising the good will. :(

Given the choice now ,I would have chosen 14th Avenue considering its same price and better location as far as Main road is concerned/Open area. :D

Sad part is only some avenues of GC-2 is made like to look like this :bab (45):

look at the project under GC1 (1st Avenue,4th Avenue,5th Avenue).It is one of the best in its class with open space and decent space between all towers.

Those who took risk and booked these projects at the time of Farmer Agitation in GC1 are the most lucky ones :)
    CommentQuote
  • 6th avenue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    actually when I went inside the flats, the distance bewteen the tower looked ok. however, we will hv to wait as to how the final structure looks once all the tower reach their top height!

I also went inside a flat and did not feel any distance issue between tower.
    CommentQuote