Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Not007
    Project is still to be sanction.
    I think it will took 3 to 4 months (or more).

Brokers (including) N@tambit making fool to buyers. But one thing is sure that after sanction ...Gaur will increase the price.

You can make the decision accordingly.

Construction seems to be in full swing when I last visited the site on Monday (24th Dec) - perhaps an indication that sanction of the plan will not be a problem. But we should be aware of the real status nevertheless.
    CommentQuote
    My reply is in line with the form which i filled while booking. :D
    Request you to please check at your end.

I m agree with Trialsurvey.

ST 3.09% and Registry 7% on BSP

ST 12.36% on others
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saikat001
    Currently there is a 10% discount on offer. So per sq ft cost is around 2880 (after Rs.320 discount on Rs.3200). You can check with the consultants.

"Can you share me the numbers of broker who is giving 10% discount and Do you think its worth to invest on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rustagi1985
    "Can you share me the numbers of broker who is giving 10% discount and Do you think its worth to invest on this project?

You can share your e-mail id and I can mail you the same. As such its a good option provided the Authority / Farmer litigation do not raise their heads again.
    CommentQuote
    My reply is in line with the form which i filled while booking. :D
    Request you to please check at your end.

bhai service tax rules are as per govt of india directives ... aap kisi bhi lawyer se check kar sakte ho ya phir google pe hee search karke dekh lo
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea which is the best back to avail loan from?

Have heard HDFC/ICICI/Axis/LIC Housing are approving loans for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • spdimri ... you can call me. as soon as possible if you have a better deal .... i gonna book tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea regarding earth-quake resistant construction in Gaur-City 2 especially since its located on the bank of the Hindon river?

Also, any idea regarding the thickness of the walls in the construction?

Do individual flats have separate tanks for storing water or its a common tank? Any inputs would be very useful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marketbuzz
    What is the current price of Gaur city 2?

Current price of gaur City 2 is 30.89 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • i m waiting for the demand. what are the documents you got after booking 10%.
    CommentQuote
  • do we have any forum or discussion group created for 12th avenue flat owners .... if yes then pls somebody share the link ..... i have booked a unit today..... :):D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepkh
    Hmmm... My agent said it was approved in November only. He seems a trustworthy guy but still he is a broker so can not be trusted blindly.......

I shall keep you posted about my loan application status with CORP bank.

Hi Sandeep - any updates on your loan with Corporation bank? Can you give me the contact number of the bank agent that you are dealing with?

Also pass on if you have contact of HDFC agent for loan.

TIA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newuser2012
    do we have any forum or discussion group created for 12th avenue flat owners .... if yes then pls somebody share the link ..... i have booked a unit today..... :):D

Congrats !!!!! can you share in which rate you booked...I am also planning to get in.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by konark007
    Congrats !!!!! can you share in which rate you booked...I am also planning to get in.

Cheers

I'm also interested in this project.

Just to reassure myself before I take the plunge, one naive question is coming to my mind - " will the dumping groung across Crossing Republic have any effect on GC-2? what would be the aerial distance of DG from north/north-east part of GC-2"

Would be grateful if some of the knowlegeable members can give some info on this.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • hi all,

I booked in gaur city 12th avenue some days back , and visited the site on sat,
    Construction work was going on , but on a medium pace.

i got the loan approved from HDFC :bab (59): ( which was seems to be easiest option ) , come to know that PNB will also approve soon

Regarding sanction of project , may take 1-2 months more ( as told by my broker)

There is also a water treatment plant near mahagun , that is also no far from GC12, dumping yard not near.

my 10% payment is done , now Any one have any idea how can i check if my login details using Gaur's cutomer portal.

and what all documents we generally receive after initial 10% payment

and yes , wish all of you a very happy new year :)
    CommentQuote