Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aditya563
    Overall Its very much congested and no of flats will be around ~1300.

So Considering 4 people per family ,it will one of the most highly crowded open area considering its current open space as of now.

The disadvantages of big projects like Gaur city is Builder try to push more and more society in a fixed area compromising the good will. :(

Given the choice now ,I would have chosen 14th Avenue considering its same price and better location as far as Main road is concerned/Open area. :D

Sad part is only some avenues of GC-2 is made like to look like this :bab (45):

look at the project under GC1 (1st Avenue,4th Avenue,5th Avenue).It is one of the best in its class with open space and decent space between all towers.

Those who took risk and booked these projects at the time of Farmer Agitation in GC1 are the most lucky ones :)

At what rate you booked ? I guess it's more costly than the 12th Avenue, reason being increased balcony area. As far as the spacing is concerned, nothing can be said until the flats are ready. On paper, they create such spacious layouts, which does not look same, once constructed!

At what rate you booked ? I guess it's more costly than the 12th Avenue, reason being increased balcony area. As far as the spacing is concerned, nothing can be said until the flats are ready. On paper, they create such spacious layouts, which does not look same, once constructed!

CommentQuote
  • Anyone been to site?
    Any update ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Team,

Here are the latest updates, 5 days back, I visited there.. it gives a bad feeling that Tower-G had nearly achieved one floor in last 3 months.. Almost Similar story with Tower A and B , while others have achieved very good progress and almost to be completed, left only with 5-8 Floors..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkushwha2
    Hi Team,

Here are the latest updates, 5 days back, I visited there.. it gives a bad feeling that Tower-G had nearly achieved one floor in last 3 months.. Almost Similar story with Tower A and B , while others have achieved very good progress and almost to be completed, left only with 5-8 Floors..

Thanks for the pics.

I think once other towers than A,B and G shall be near by completion then only these towers shall pick up the pace and this has been the case since beginning.
    CommentQuote
  • A, B and G are really behind other towers. I can't understand the point why they are so slow.

I hope Gaur does not do the stupidity of offering possession in tower D, E and F while A,B and G are still under construction. That will be very bad for everyone involved in this avenue :(
    CommentQuote
  • My friend has bought in Gaur City 2 can someone share spoc to join whatsapp and fb group where all r the owners of gaur city 2....
    CommentQuote
  • Its too Cluttered , balconies facing each other in 1st Photo.
    CommentQuote
  • heard that Gaur City2 starting with 15-85 plan...anyone can share some details
    CommentQuote
  • Few more pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Latest
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please comment on the vacant land adjacent to 12th Avenue? Is it for STP?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssandeepj
    Can someone please comment on the vacant land adjacent to 12th Avenue? Is it for STP?

Thats commercial complex
    CommentQuote
  • got the letter for next installment :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    got the letter for next installment :(

CLP or flexi.

I too paying for 90 cent.
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have any whtsapp or FB group especially for GC2 - 12th avenue?
    Does anyone have any idea?
    CommentQuote