Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Admin got Changed.. Will update new one once finalized..
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx M. KUSHWHA :)

Originally Posted by mkushwha2
    Please Contact admin Bharat to get on Whatsapp group for GC12..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , In case a WA gp. is not yet created , I am creating a whatsapp group for 12th Avenue . PM me you cell number and I will add you .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What are the transfer charges for 12th Avenue? One of my friends want to take my flat so can he directly register property in his name without paying the transfer charges (or paying lesser charges) to builder.

Please Help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_sanju
    CLP or flexi.

I too paying for 90 cent.

sir flexi. mere block ka construction sabse slow hai and pata nahi 2016 tak bhi possession milega ki nahi :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal032010
    Hi,

What are the transfer charges for 12th Avenue? One of my friends want to take my flat so can he directly register property in his name without paying the transfer charges (or paying lesser charges) to builder.

Please Help.

i think its rs 200 psf. but you should try Gaur office.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I along with two of my friends bought flat in GC-12, while following forum threads i found that a whatsApp gp of owners is created. But not sure how to join. Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Fraggy- Let me knw the following details of ur n ur friends -
    Name-Block and Unit no.

Will get you added..

Originally Posted by fraggy
    Hi All,
    I along with two of my friends bought flat in GC-12, while following forum threads i found that a whatsApp gp of owners is created. But not sure how to join. Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Update on 18th Aug - Part 1
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Update on 18th Aug - Part 2
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Update on 18th Aug - Part 3
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Update on 18th Aug - Part 4
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • @Raimayank: There is a FB page "12th Avenue, Gaur City 2" search for it.
    Incase of any issue, share ur email id, I will get you added.

Also, we have created a Whtsapp group for 12th avenue owners to discuss specific to 12th avenue related issues/discussion only. If you interested then pls share your Name, Mob no., Block no., Unit no. Will get you added to the group too.

Originally Posted by raimayank87
    Hi, i m old buyer but new to this forum. Is there any group where could see progress of this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone say about y tower D is too fast while Tower G is too slow? Can we expect possession before scheduled 42 Months?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Not007
    Can someone say about y tower D is too fast while Tower G is too slow? Can we expect possession before scheduled 42 Months?

Three contractor are doing construction in 12th Avenue

First contractor having Block-A,B,C
    2nd contractor having Block -D,E,F
    And 3rd contractor have Block- G

I got this information from Site Engineer during my last visit.
    CommentQuote