Hi All,

This is the thread for the buyer of Gaur city-2, 12th Avenue. Please post your experience and concern/query here. Please do not get confused between 12th Avenue and Galaxy North Avenue 2. Both are different.

Lets get started.

I have inquired by myself about the loan. HDFC is for sure ready to sanction. There was news that SBI is also giving loan as it was evident from their website but I wrote email to them, then they confirmed that they are not sanctioning any new loan against gaur city-2.

I have received a confirmation for corporation bank also. I shall proceed with corporation so will keep posting the further updates.

Thanks
Read more
814 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

My query is related to Lease Rent (rs 95 per sq feet) which we have paid at the time of booking. I have booked a Flat in 12th Avenue Can Some Please let me know when this lease for 12 th avenue started and when it will be finished . I mean to say start date and end date of Lease of 12 th Avenue of Gaur City 2

Thanks
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any update on construction speed. Lets not loose the discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Malhotra ji,

Could be possible then the quality of construction may vary between these 3 contractors...;)
    Wht's you opinion on this?

Originally Posted by vmalhotra82
    Three contractor are doing construction in 12th Avenue

First contractor having Block-A,B,C
    2nd contractor having Block -D,E,F
    And 3rd contractor have Block- G

I got this information from Site Engineer during my last visit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohila77
    Hi All,

My query is related to Lease Rent (rs 95 per sq feet) which we have paid at the time of booking. I have booked a Flat in 12th Avenue Can Some Please let me know when this lease for 12 th avenue started and when it will be finished . I mean to say start date and end date of Lease of 12 th Avenue of Gaur City 2

Thanks
    Gaurav

Its 90 years from the day you get your flat registered in greater Noida authority post you get possession of your physical flat

Sent from my Lenovo A850
    CommentQuote
  • any update on construction speed?
    CommentQuote
  • Mitron .... for last 2 months this thread is not having any updates or discussions ... i have received demand letter for march 2015 as well ..... please somebody post the pics of site if recently visited .... :bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • why all the 12th avenue owners and interested parties are so silent nowadays .... am i missing some imp news which you all know
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newuser2012
    why all the 12th avenue owners and interested parties are so silent nowadays .... am i missing some imp news which you all know

Hi newuser,

Everyone has moved to the whatsapp group. It is a very active group with over 80 members. All the construction updates, demand letters and general queries about 12th avenue is discussed there. Msg me your number and i shall add you in the group
    CommentQuote
  • don karnage, how do I send you my number for the WhatsApp group without making it public?
    CommentQuote
  • I also want mayself to be added in the GC-12 group. DON please share your no.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by don karnage
    Hi newuser,

Everyone has moved to the whatsapp group. It is a very active group with over 80 members. All the construction updates, demand letters and general queries about 12th avenue is discussed there. Msg me your number and i shall add you in the group

Sent you the number Bro !!! Thnks in advance :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nrajesh03
    I also want mayself to be added in the GC-12 group. DON please share your no.

msg me your number using the private msging facility
    CommentQuote
  • how to PM? cant see any links
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Post your number or PM on these FB group we will get you added in the group..

GaurCity-2 12th Avenue (House Owner Only)
    12th Avenue, Gaur City 2
    CommentQuote